Stupid shit you've done in Entropia so far?

Freakeh

Young
Society
-=SHS=-
Freakeh Freak Freakehs
In this post you can reply with some stupid shit you've done so far in Entropia and we all can have a good laugh at it. :wtg:

I'll start..

It was around 2 weeks ago when I just started to play agian (after 2years break) , did some LTs in Team with my friends and I manage to loot an ESI (I was not aware of that at the point). So 2-3 days later when I was checking my Inventory for shit to sell, I saw the ESI and thought, why the fuck do I have an empty skill implant?? When did i get that?.. So i looked at the value and thought, I dont have use for an empty skill implant?? So i sold it to TT for 14 ped (value).

(In my head I was thinking, why should anyone want to loot that :scratch2: , should be a skill in it so it could be used)

The day after, my friend started to talk about ESI in skype ( he got one and sold it for alot of money ), and he explained to me what it does and what it's for. So I told him what I did.. and he is still teasing me for it.

Damn I felt stupid, it's pretty obvious when you think about it :ahh: .. but well well, I won't do that misstake agian! :laugh:

I hope I made someones day alot better by reading this, will be fun to read about stupid shit you guys have done all this years in Entropia.

//Freakeh

when i accidently TTed a sleip when it was worth 500 ped

i tt'd an evil amp twice thinking i was repairing.

and I have depo'd money

and I actually hunted in events and thought it possible to loot somthing substantial.

Hunting in a pvp zone, Killing stuff and you kill your team member >_< and then you die because its a 2 man mob...

TT likes me...
In the past I've TTed
- full set of gremlin
- full set of 5b plates
- full set of 6a plates
- unlimted embra c1
- unlimited loughlin masher one
- unlimited loughlin cutter one
- unlimited emik s30
- unlimited c5
- Lootius knows how many sets of furniture, stackables, and various other odds and ends

Other stupid stuff I've done...
- joined NBK Entrpreneurs because the founder of that society (that society no longer exists since it was renamed) made more than a few promises he could not keep, and then ended up doing some sort of 'fund' type of thing and logging out for nearly a year holding all of the peds from all those that were involved in the fund. He finally did pay back most of them (not sure if all of them were paid back though?).. Glad that my cash wasn't in that fund. At some point in time that soc. leader admitted in several forums that he was using alts... some of which are still active. That resulted in some another stupid thing I did - reporting that to MA, only to get back a response from MA that they don't know what to do with the information that I provided them... and they still haven't done anything about that little situation...

That sort of stuff just kinda leaves a bad taste so I finally had decided to drop out of that society

Other stupid shit...
Played with 2x0 for a month and a half when I first started just because I liked the idea of using melee and switched to katsuichi determination after that for a couple of weeks before I went broke on the first few deposits in no time flat due to the horrible returns on these non-sib weapons. Damn path of the blade tutorial...

Biggest stupid thing I've done with Entropia - believed that Mindark was a reputable company who had smart and reliable people behind the scenes that might actually take actions to stop folks from exploiting and fix bugs when they exist...

Last edited:
Never TT'd anything i don't want, i think that is a bit to stupid if you ask me :laugh:

only stupid thing i have done is deposit money :hammer:

Reporting bugs

When I was new I reported numerous bugs, assuming the company (MindArk) would fix those bugs with the same "immediate" requirement they try to force upon us.

Need I spell it out that AFAIR not a single of those bugs have been fixed?

Apart from downloading game 2 + years ago :laugh:

Will just do 1 depo of $20 to try out :laugh:

TTin all stuff. Not understanding that MU is key to game, not the actual tt value

Apart from downloading game 2 + years ago :laugh:

Will just do 1 depo of $20 to try out :laugh:

TTin all stuff. Not understanding that MU is key to game, not the actual tt value

Yeah, I'm doing that alot aswell (selling shit to TT), but have started to save and sell on auction etc :)

Hunting in a pvp zone, Killing stuff and you kill your team member >_< and then you die because its a 2 man mob...

Haha, hate when that happends, but we actully was more then 2 people, and my avatar went berserk, killed Soc leader and the healer. I was like whaaat?.... come on.. you blind avatar? :cussing:

TT likes me...
In the past I've TTed
- full set of gremlin
- full set of 5b plates
- full set of 6a plates
- unlimted embra c1
- unlimited loughlin masher one
- unlimited loughlin cutter one
- unlimited emik s30
- unlimited c5
- Lootius knows how many sets of furniture, stackables, and various other odds and ends

Other stupid stuff I've done...
- joined NBK Entrpreneurs because the founder of that society (that society no longer exists since it was renamed) made more than a few promises he could not keep, and then ended up doing some sort of 'fund' type of thing and logging out for nearly a year holding all of the peds from all those that were involved in the fund. He finally did pay back most of them (not sure if all of them were paid back though?).. Glad that my cash wasn't in that fund. At some point in time that soc. leader admitted in several forums that he was using alts... some of which are still active. That resulted in some another stupid thing I did - reporting that to MA, only to get back a response from MA that they don't know what to do with the information that I provided them... and they still haven't done anything about that little situation...

That sort of stuff just kinda leaves a bad taste so I finally had decided to drop out of that society

If I invested and he did same to me, I would have looked him up IRL.. for sure, but good that he gave back atleast. Did he have anything to say why he was offline for like a year?

Hehe, TT is evil ! :)

Playing with big amps on foma thinking, it will all get returned back to me one day.. :hammer::trout::cdevil:

Deposited....worse yet, more then once. :ahh:

Lexi

I hit a 7k hof when I was a noob and didn't cash out while I was ahead xD

Instead, I blew my money on pointless things like: ep-41, gremlin set, and a boat load of chips to unlock coolness -.-

Running around collecting TPs solo, TPed to Amethera to hit the Amethera TPs. I saw the PVP button light up and so I put all my crap in the bank for fear that it would get looted, including my noob armor, gun, ammo, and fap.

:dunce:

Stupid thing #1: I track my returns hunting and mining....stupid thing: not tracking them crafting. When I did, I found out why I was hemorrhaging several thousand ped an hour.

Stupid thing #2: Explaining how the game works to someone who's been playing for less than 3 months. I gave up after the 6th person in a row quit before 3 months.

Stupid thing #3: Leaving stuff on FOMA. In the past, I've left my bp books, planes, tools, weapons, amps, armor etc. just to get a few more kg of carrying capacity. It got so bad I stopped leaving stuff in the stash at all and just took everything with me to mine.

Withdrawn peds

Thought that if I bought a set of Hermes and 6A I would stand a chance in pvp..... nope
still died in 2-3 hits, and I still did 1.0 dmg against people.

Lets see.. .what else,
yea I left stuff in storage on CND by accident.

Nothing else big, that's really the only "regrets" I've had
lots of little stupid moments..:scratch2:

Wandered out the appartment and wondered " did i lock the door? " :laugh:

Yeah ok, that was just the daft thing I done today, there has to be a list :p

Wandered out the appartment and wondered " did i lock the door? " :laugh:

Yeah ok, that was just the daft thing I done today, there has to be a list :p

You clicked on the stupid box that took you to some "HELL" place on ROCKTropia.. I recall reading something about this ;)

On that same note... my "Stuipd" thing was visiting ROCKTropia and Next Island..

~Danimal

You clicked on the stupid box that took you to some "HELL" place on ROCKTropia.. I recall reading something about this ;)

On that same note... my "Stuipd" thing was visiting ROCKTropia and Next Island

~Danimal

Oh yeah! Im glad your keeping up with my daft list! :laugh:

TTed an A106 someone lend me... so I had to pay MA that ridiculous ammount of money to get it back. I still blame the ROCKtropia TT&Repair terminals for looking so equal tho. :silly2: Never TTed anything wrong on Caly/Ark.

I've tt'd an A104 amp more than once over the years.

But I think my biggest and still unknown mistake was to eventually tt a rare robot part a few years ago that looked like a rectangle shape after keeping it in my apartment for a few years. The only thing I remember about it was in the description on it that said something along the lines of "can save mindkind from space".

I swear it was an event part, and probably valuable, but I didn't understand that stuff back then.

I died as a noob twice when the little robot ship came down with gifts, and the drones killed me as a noob.

And I found a beacon ship as a freelancer, but could not open it after 2 hours of trying, I was a freelancer at the time had no one on my FL, and eventually got killed by an armax that gradually crept up on me.

Overall I regret not chipping in as a noob, during the boom years of EU, so never reached the upper levels of mob hunting before that boom period came to an end (Level 63 now though), still here.

Good memories really.

Rick

On my beginning days I looted many A101's that were part of a normal loot back then and hearing about a new amp system I TT'd ~5xA101 just before the new amp system was implemented being scared that the TT value of amps will be changed :D

hmm... mine was TTing a an old blp rifle i looted before i chipped YEARS ago... i cant remember what one it was, but all of them are now retardedly expensive

Sold my dome 2 at CND...

Clicked a BP I had no skill for. :) Seriously, even on max success rate, that does NOT work.

Back