Suggestions thread about vehicle System

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Hello people,

This thread is about suggestions to mindark about the vehicle system
What can be done to make it better, i ll start and update thread with your own suggestions.

Suggestions on existing system:

- Make a shorcut to spawn vehicle.
- Make a Shortcut to pick up the vehicle
- Make autorun available on vehicle, since atm its impossible to drive and talk in the same time
- Speed decrease too fast on non Flat ground, and its like impossible to drive in non flat places.
- Allow run off on pvp zones also in pvp zone allow vehicle to hit themself so we can make nice accidents :D
- Steering with mouse, more control customizations
- Support for other input devices for control
- gui support for mouse sensitivity.
- Some more Detail on the Car dashboard
- A "put back on wheels" key
- Lights that actually illuminate rather than obscure

Suggestions of new systems:

- We know roads are coming for vehicles: make the roads a new kind of zone: on roads vehicles can run off people or have accidents with other cars, so we can make races. Also allow a better speed on vehicle roads
- race tracks, in which we can have a racing championship in which we can bet on drivers :)
- Be able to mine while driving without to have to get out of the car. Maybe even mounted drillers? :)
-an all out hightway that connects all corners of the both continents, and one single bridge or tunnel that you take that lets you cross the contenents
-introduce J turns, handbrake turns, donuts, drifts, stiffer suspension, turbo, nos and all other things which make racing exciting
-HORNS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I totally agree on the shortcuts and the fact that there needs to be an "auto-drive" feature.

racetrack? Lets have an all out hightway that connects all corners of the both continents, and one single bridge or tunnel that you take that lets you cross the contenents. Homework lesson for MA: Go watch Cannonball Run this weekend! ;) :)

Suggestions on existing system:

- Speed decrease too fast on non Flat ground, and its like impossible to drive in non flat places.

Don't worry, they will introduce additional vehicles that have more power and better grip. At a cost, ofc.

Don't worry, they will introduce additional vehicles that have more power and better grip. At a cost, ofc.

i expect that !!!!!! :) this is the essence of entropia

I agree with the shortcuts and autodrive as the big ones.

Mounted mining gear also great idea!

MOAR SPEED!

LESS TRACTION!

At the moment it is impossible (at least in the Mk1) to do J turns, handbrake turns, donuts, drifts and all other things which make racing exciting.

Please introduce a model or customization for a racing vehicle.

I agree with the shortcuts and autodrive as the big ones.

Mounted mining gear also great idea!

MOAR SPEED!

LESS TRACTION!

At the moment it is impossible (at least in the Mk1) to do J turns, handbrake turns, donuts, drifts and all other things which make racing exciting.

Please introduce a model or customization for a racing vehicle.

Either that, or implement new commands which can be bound to keys for handbrake, etc.

It's also very frustrating trying to get up a hill when trox are chasing you. :eek:

Two words: race tracks. That should be fun to participate in, or even just watch.

i totally see a madmax crossover :D the future of cars, boats, planes will add some new excitement to planet calypso :D also while we're at it, introduce golf carts and lets put that golf course to some good use (be like EA sports meet calpyso).

and while we're all dreaming here. can we do car mods like stiffer suspension, turbo, nos, and build us a drag strip where we can race for pinks, also racing fuel in addition to the current oil fuel. i dont want to own a hangar i want to own a modification garage :yay:

Steering with mouse, more control customizations (flying will be extremely difficult without 6-8buttons dedicated and mappable).

Support for other input devices for control

And gui support for mouse sensitivity. (ffs)

Some more Detail on the Car dashboard. It's very distracting driving in first person with that blurry mess.

A "put back on wheels" key?

If u get stuck on the roof u need to exit and pick it up then respawn it. :(

Mmmmmmm...

...otorbikes

Speed enhancers, armor enhancers etc. for vehicles would be nice.

So you can customize your vehicle in a non-visual way. :yay:

I'd like to see a different HUD for when you're in a vehicle, including milometer, speedometer etc.

Has anyone said this yet?

They need HORNS!

BEEP! BEEP!

'Recall Vehicle' should just go to carried inventory and not planet storage.

Take away the 10minute timer if someone else is driving the car.

Lights that actually illuminate rather than obscure

Post edited with ur currents ideas, community have no more idea?

How about being able to apply Decals and/or Logos.

Back