Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Tantillion
Tantillon_WBG.gif

Description :

This is a small and agile creature that lives in large groups.
These foul critters are also known by the more insightful and distasteful nickname
"Dung-Gobblers". They live in co-existence with the massive creature
known as the Tantardion.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Impact 100%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

EWE EP-16 Protector
M2722

ESI

Terrudite stone

Basic fluid memory
Basic strategic combat processors
animal oil residue
muscle oil
thyroid oil
soft hide

Last edited by a moderator:
I skill handgun with them quite regularly at Altas Island location. Great for evade skill too.

Loots this VU include M2722, EWE EP-??, Terradite stone, Basic strategic combat processors, muscle oil, soft hide, ESI

The EWE they loot is an EP-16. Also, the bigger ones loot thyroid oil.

It's "Terrudite" :)
they also loot the basic fluid memory stuff (very rare) and animal oil residue (of course) :p

Here's a rare one, the third tant prowler i ever encountered in all my time of hunting them... 210 HP and 51+ dmg :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

New this VU:

Navy paint can

Another nice hunting location: South of the outpost that's right EAST of Twin Peaks :)

Last edited:
Pinkish hopping blob
rash bravado incarnate:
my bread and butter.

Tantillion skin is another item looted this VU

How is the skillgain on them since the Robot Wars?? Tants have always had bigger skill bonus so with 3 times exp they should go like crazy.

great skill gains on tants since the 3:1 bonus ;) i made 1.5k club in 2 days. also looted steel blue paint

Would you find this useful...?

tantillion_old_alpha.jpg

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
where can tantillion prowlers be found even? (never seen above old alpha, which i found at atlas island)

where can tantillion prowlers be found even? (never seen above old alpha, which i found at atlas island)

Looking at the ground under the Tant, it looks like the plateau ESE of Twin.

yeah looks like it, but i've never seen one out there.. wondering if theres some other secret tant spot i dont know of ;)

Does anyone know where these Spawn since VU10.0 ? Ive been trying to find the little guys for a while.

Does anyone know where these Spawn since VU10.0 ? Ive been trying to find the little guys for a while.

Yeah same here, i've searched quitte a wide area (NE,E,SE,S) of Twin and haven't found them yet.

There is a spawn halfway between Minopolis and Pandora, lots of merps come with them though

bump for the coordinates of the spawn s of twins, I have spent a few hours looking and can't find them. Can someone post their coordinates please?

Anyone found a mob of tants without being mixed with other annoying stuff. I hate merps >_>

Not yet just a few random ones sw of twins with daikiba, looks like the spawn that use to be on the way when your were running to the Tant plateau. Still looking a little every day, I really hope there is still a nice spawn somewhere.

Anyone found a mob of tants without being mixed with other annoying stuff. I hate merps >_>

found me lot-o-tants, NE of fury. other stuff that spawning around. diakiba and exo and chirpy. farther east allo and esto.

69120, 79902

young-dom

also just a few mins ago ran into a Tantardion.

the point is not to found tantillions but tantillion with high spawn and close to a revival like it was at the plateau

Well i have been out specifically searching for these little critters and nothing :( I hope someone else has better news about where the spawns are now?

Cheers

Ohh damn we will miss Tantillion meat i see.... Or is there any news about good spawn?

Last edited:
Hmmm if MA has removed all the good spawns of Tantillon it means they don't want anyone to skill up to fast :)

There are other ways to skill up comparably fast ;)

Status
Back