Team Canada starts HERE!

I have not confirmed officially with Hurrikane, so that should be done.

Tox

Alright, I'll confirm now.

GL guys, we need a miracle (or an "Angel" :D )

K, sure we need a Guardian "Angel", but, barring that, we have to try...it's the Canadian way :D GL, Mates...let's make it to Round 3 :)

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

My trigger finger is getting itchy :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Any thing I should know since this is my first event? Do we have to have a gun for this event? ;) :laugh: But seriously, gun, armor, plates, ammo.. and I'm set. :yay:

What a day for a power outage:eek:

Glad I could help clear some drones at least. :)

We did great today. 57 points.

Big thanks to ravaj who came out to help with drone clearing and fapping.

Very well done everyone, that's a nice point boost.

Fantastic job, Team!!! I hope this is enough to push us up among the top 12 :) I'm dying to do some team killing again!!! once again, GRATZ TEAM CANADA!!! :yay: :wtg:

Fantastic job, Team!!! I hope this is enough to push us up among the top 12 :) I'm dying to do some team killing again!!! once again, GRATZ TEAM CANADA!!! :yay: :wtg:

r u sure it works this way? i thought it was the best 2 of each group :scratch2:

Wow! Excellent results! :yay:

I had a look at the global pix: did you guys do that with only three (plus Ravaj fapping?)??? Amazing! A couple of good loots too.
Lanksia, I think you are right: its only the top two in each group, but I can't find the post that has that right now. Anyone else know where that post is?

I can confirm that it is the best two scores in each group that progress, and despite your valiant efforts, USA and Australia are the lucky ones. Thanks for being great competitors and please make time to be at the Final on May 19th at Chug's HideOut:)

Hurrikane

OK, I don't feel so crappy for missing some of it now that I realize we needed about 150 points to carry on. :silly2:

Great fun at any rate, I look forward to future encounters with ya bunch of hosers. ;)

Last edited:
r u sure it works this way? i thought it was the best 2 of each group :scratch2:

yes, that's right, lanksia :) 6 Groups with the top 2 from each group gives 12 teams progressing to stage 3---therefore the "top 12" go on. :eureka:

Unfortunately, we didn't make it but, hell, we made a great comeback :)

Team Canada hunt for Hurrikane?

Hey Team Canada,
Anyone up for a team hunt? Somewhere, in one of Hurrikanes posts, he said the if anyone wanted to show their appreciation for the amount of work that has is putting into the WoF (and I can only imagine how much!), that they should go hunt in OLA-32, way up North in Amethera.
Well, I would like to show my appreciation! Ive had a great deal of fun hunting way out of my league, so if anyone else is up for a team hunt, post a reply! As for when, I would say not this coming Easter weekend, but the one after maybe.
If I get a few responses, I will post further for times etc.
Cheers!
Smarmy :D

Fellow Canadians

Sup yall
Well this is probably really late but I want to support my fellow canadians as much as I can. Yah Im asian but I was born in BC. Nothing beats a day downtown smoking a blunt haha. Well if one of you guys could pm me or reply back that would be great

Hi Hsi, thanks for volunteering to help, but unfortunately we have already been elminated from the competition :(

yah but I cant wait for the next WOF to help Team Canada to win us some jackets and bragging rights

lol, yes Hsi, Team Canada will rise from the ashes to claim our rightful position....one day! :)

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back