Team France

i totally agree with this proposition.

(just remeber the forum rule with the English official language)

Helena ask me today if i want join the team and i'm ok if it's not too late ;)

welcome to new members

i'll try to contact 2 more hunters to complete the team

i'll ask romania if friday 21.00 is ok for next round

stay tuned

Est-ce que toutes les équipes sont en train d'ambaucher des ubers comme des mercenaires? ca devient risible :laugh:

Reactions: Xen
Welcome to Savra and Dreicc, with your gear and skills, the French Team is ready to reach another step in this great event.

I spoke with greenwood today, and he is ok to join the team, he will post soon, so if u are ok for him, he will join ( the main problem is he will be not available between 5may and 10 june if my memory is good)

Hello everybody

As Helena said, she contact me today and i said ok to join you.

But i couldn't be there between 11 may and 1st june.

Bit busy, but did I spot some new signings there? Let me know by Pm and I'll add them:)

Hurrikane

I totally agree with you Dol, it's totally BS.

This event was first open to everyone , that means from low to high skilled player and that was the reason that made me join.
Now , we see many teams hiring " ubers" to increase their power, not bad in the idea , but is it still in the spirit of the event ? NO, sry. If I was lesser skilled , and someone told me : ok man , you have done qualifying rounds , thx , but now it's time to let the big boys play .I would have never accept that . It's maybe selfish but that's how i feel , i'm here to participate ... when i 've joined there was no prize.. Then MA offered a cool prize , thx , i hope they will do it again with other events , but the greed of some ppl totaly fucked the event spirit.

When we talked about it , with Helena ,her idea wasn't really the same as the one she posted ...She was thinking our team was full and we couldn't sign new members, so she told me , let's kick the low skilled ones and hire a few ubers cause the most important is to win .I said no , no one will be kick and i told her there was 4 free spots in substitutes.She came back with another idea and i told her to go post it here and we will vote .But what i didn't like , beside the fact that she didn't post what she was really thinking , it's that she haven't waited for vote to end to start hiring new members.
What the need for a vote if the decision is already taken , and result doesn't care ... Am I still captain if someone else takes final decisions ?

Now , i'm not going to leave the team but i felt the need to express my point of view .

So good luck everyone , and welcome again to new members .

The team for next round is : dreicc, helena , greenwood and me.
The support team is :every other members available.

PS.Romania has not confirmed friday 21.00 time slot yet

We agree with your suggested time. GL and see you there. :)

Bit busy, but did I spot some new signings there? Let me know by Pm and I'll add them:)

Hurrikane

Don't seem to have got a PM... are there new signings you wish me to add?

Hurrikane

This event was first open to everyone , that means from low to high skilled player and that was the reason that made me join.
Now , we see many teams hiring " ubers" to increase their power, not bad in the idea , but is it still in the spirit of the event ? NO, sry. If I was lesser skilled , and someone told me : ok man , you have done qualifying rounds , thx , but now it's time to let the big boys play .I would have never accept that . It's maybe selfish but that's how i feel , i'm here to participate ... when i 've joined there was no prize.. Then MA offered a cool prize , thx , i hope they will do it again with other events , but the greed of some ppl totaly fucked the event spirit.

When we talked about it , with Helena ,her idea wasn't really the same as the one she posted ...She was thinking our team was full and we couldn't sign new members, so she told me , let's kick the low skilled ones and hire a few ubers cause the most important is to win .I said no , no one will be kick and i told her there was 4 free spots in substitutes.She came back with another idea and i told her to go post it here and we will vote .But what i didn't like , beside the fact that she didn't post what she was really thinking , it's that she haven't waited for vote to end to start hiring new members.
What the need for a vote if the decision is already taken , and result doesn't care ... Am I still captain if someone else takes final decisions ?

Now , i'm not going to leave the team but i felt the need to express my point of view .

Hey lodi,

first of all, check ur pm logs,

My first idea was to do like other teams with recruiting uberz for our 4 last free rooms, then i saw substitute can not play and we checked together what we can do, with replacing low level member making them substitute, it came to me with discussing together.
But thx to shoot on me ;p, if i have to pay the price to have a team that can win, i ll do it.

2nd point i waited since i had 5 vote, which is the majority.
and i didnt officially recruited the guyz, they know they are not official since u , the captain, didnt say ok and put them on the list.
But we had to do this fast, coz the 3 may any inscription is over.

So the final decision is pming hurrikane to officially have dreicc and greenwood and savra in the team, and this is ur captain job i guess :)

sorry if i made the things too fast.

and lets win all together!

Just picking up on this.

I heard that some team had employed the services of a top soc to take out other teams during the event. I agree, not really in the spirit of the event.

Also, I've suggested to Hurrikane that next year's event should have entry requirements. There must be limitations on the participants who can enter. For instance;

1 Avatar over 100 Agility
2 over 90 Agility and under 100 Agility
3 over 80 Agility and under 90 Agility
4 over 70 Agility and under 80 Agility
2 under 70 Agility

Or something along those lines.

Just picking up on this.

I heard that some team had employed the services of a top soc to take out other teams during the event. I agree, not really in the spirit of the event.

Also, I've suggested to Hurrikane that next year's event should have entry requirements. There must be limitations on the participants who can enter. For instance;

1 Avatar over 100 Agility
2 over 90 Agility and under 100 Agility
3 over 80 Agility and under 90 Agility
4 over 70 Agility and under 80 Agility
2 under 70 Agility

Or something along those lines.

Actually, the rough plan for next year is to have more than one team for each country with enough players, with elected captains signing members according to skill. "Skill" is looking like all Combat skills x Attributes, as this is a hunting Tournament.

Advance notice: if you wanna skill Scan Human.... LOL

Hurrikane

Actually, the rough plan for next year is to have more than one team for each country with enough players, with elected captains signing members according to skill. "Skill" is looking like all Combat skills x Attributes, as this is a hunting Tournament.

Advance notice: if you wanna skill Scan Human.... LOL

Hurrikane

Probably a discussion for another thread however.

Although I'm not sure I like the multiple teams idea. I liked the way we could pool on the team we had, mixing and matching members according to skills, equipment and availability.

How would multiple teams work? I can't see it myself.

Hi

Seems that some problems comes with us.
Just some words to explain what's happen:
Helena just ask me if i want to join you for help against other uber team, and if ok to put some words on that thread for you all decide if you ok for my coming.
I don't see what let you thinking she already recruit me.
She post:
I spoke with greenwood today, and he is ok to join the team, he will post soon, so if u are ok for him, he will join ( the main problem is he will be not available between 5may and 10 june if my memory is good)

and me:
Hello everybody

As Helena said, she contact me today and i said ok to join you.

But i couldn't be there between 11 may and 1st june.

Hello,

1st of all i want to tell the new members that there is nothing against them , but just between helena and me , and i'm not going to try tp prove my point here , it's not the place .

So welcome again , and if i didn't sent any pm to hurrikane to add, it's just because i didn't knew i had to do it , i haven't done it for every other members ( i thought it was up to the signing one to send pm )

i'll send it right now

so time is now confirmed , friday 21.00( ma time )

gl

Good luck to our ubbah team :yay:

I have no doubt now that we could reach next stage ;)

I will be here to team support

Thanks to Team France for some excellent scores and thrilling moments; but it seems luck was against you. You have narrowly missed out this year, and do not progress.

Hope to see you all at the Final at Chug's HideOut on May 19th:)

Hurrikane

A huge thanks and Gratz to you Hurrikane for this excellent event and for all the fun and good times that came with !

thanks for all and see you next year !

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back