Team Serbia

ok, guys, seems that I will be hunting alone again
saturday 16:00 is fine by me, see you there and gl

Maxa

Serbians everywhere! Don't let this man hunt alone for you twice!

I will accept any (up to 3 more) of the signed Team who turn up on the day; give Maxa a hand!

Hurrikane

change of rules

as for changing rules in the middle of competition ..its bad but, I understand the problem, low members and low scoring teams are not problem.so if u score 10 points its the same between 33% and 3 pts, problem is on high scoring teams, on 60 points per match it is a big difference, so team Serbia will go with a flow, let big teams decide what to do, whatever others decide to do, its complitely fine by us.

Maxa

first victory

we wont go home nakid, first victory
that umbra place just couldnt stop givin' lol
later on, usa team scored hof there

Skooma for all :yay:

Maxa

MAXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

......went the cry every time you globalled for Serbia :)

Great going Maxa :D

Many good teams, very few Heroes; well done MaxaaaAAA!!!!!!!

Hurrikane

Gratz Maxa and ofc the Serbian team, but Maxa your the man :wtg:
It would be interesting see the outcome if you have to go solo again and the next team give you a fair fight and go solo too :)

tnx - hvala

ty ppl.had good run yesterday.
when I was looking on wof event calendar, was really suprised that someone actually made team Serbia :scratch2: From time to time, u see, someone global with name which sounds like they are from these parts of Europe, but never encounter any of them.We are small comunity and in development.
Irie ,our team capetain having pc problems :lam: and didnt log in for weeks, others are not so active lately, but I'm in my hunting period :handgun: so didnt wont to miss cool event like this. many great hunters outhere and very strong teams. also, well organized and presented event by Hurrikane and his crew, so gratz to them.

Maxa

Gratz Maxa, you did good!

We had bad luck yesterday and you got better luck :)

Hello Team Serbia.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Romania.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

Hmm... Solo hunt, i am impress,
I will be holding thumbs for you in the weekends game for that ATH, with a bit of luck you can make it to the next stage.

+ rep for holding on.

Wow there`s a true hero representing all the Serbs. Great job Maxa :yay: keep up the good work and may hofs be with you. Nazdrave (cheers)

-krAzy :computer:

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

hello all.. i want to ask you if it's OK for you to have our match at :

14.00 MA TIME saturday

Pls post in our Thread if this is OK with you. ty and gl to you all.

Hi, as no-one confirmed a time I have decided one for your match, based on a compromise of times offered by both sides and slots available. Your match against Romania will start at 16:00 SUNDAY.

This gives you more time to prepare than any time I could choose for Saturday.

Failure to field a team costs you the match.

Hurrikane

Well Done Maxa, you are the first ever recipient of the
WoF Valour Award, which this year came to 50,000 EFD.

This is to recognise your brave efforts on behalf of your country, twice hunting solo and winning a match.

Well done, have fun with the prize!

Hurrikane

And very very deserved.

Well done Maxa. I'm glad your courage and dedication was recognised.

cool

thank you, all
for me, Wof ended the day we were kicked out :( but had a great time and met cool new ppl , see ya ingame.
now to figure out what to do with all these efds

Maxa

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back