Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

I can remember playing with the music on and watching a video in an art gallery. Was that this, or what?

T'was a Vexed Generation even

I put my a106 on my mann mph the other day.. I remember doing more dmg.. what happened?

oww and... Who wants to do a massive naked fisting run on chickens? I will fap you all!

Just visited T-Rex’s castle.
Dude’s got an Ancient Mod Merc laying on the table.

I swear to god if this atrox kills me one more time!

Ooo, look the NPC has black cloths and paint! Too bad I don't have the PED to buy any. But this city is cool!

WTF is this map?!? Where is this place?

index.php

"Oh ok, Anda wants this tantardion so better leave it"

Also:

"I hope I end up somewhere decent when I TP to Amethera"

I guess it's time to sweat some diripi and paint some TT storage boxes orange.

Earlier, I tried running South from Nymphtown to get to the oil rig. Now I'm 20ft underwater. Send help.

Hey guys, I'm out here in the middle of somewhere, and there's this huge red dot on the radar, when I got over there, it's some ava standing in the middle of like 50 drones fapping himself, I asked if he needed help, but I don't think he saw my chat, there was no answer. Weird huh?

Hey guys, I'm out here in the middle of somewhere, and there's this huge red dot on the radar, when I got over there, it's some ava standing in the middle of like 50 drones fapping himself, I asked if he needed help, but I don't think he saw my chat, there was no answer. Weird huh?
Is that a prohibited activity ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
WTF is this map?!? Where is this place?

index.php

I used to have this map printed out and I drew on it my progress through the world as I explored. My soc made great maps :D (Not that I was in it back then - way too noob)

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Back