The Battle for Power [September] - Become Landowner by Playing!

I was on the LA 10 minutes before the event started and I checked the marker. It was called 'Star Wars' and was a PvP most points win, 100PED entry, 500PED prize. There were 3 people registered and at the marker at that time, I was tempted to take part because they were wearing ghost and I thought I might have had a chance until I scanned the one with 99 Agility :D

hehe :D well, good to know it was a genuine event :) back home and ready to start globalling, so watch out! :cool:

#1 50 Ped

#1 - 98 PED

#2 - 121 PED

Just wanted to confirm that mobs looted outside the border do not generate tax, even if they spawned inside.
Klod, I don't know if you can kill them before they reach you (so they are still inside) but if you kill and loot them outside and jump in to press C+P you won't be generating any tax :whip:

Maybe the council should decide to turn off event creation on this LA?

Nah cant kill prowlers and Stalkers before they get to me and lol usually not the other ones either but it was possible here due to the terrain, second screen area at least.

But there is no need for this, U can kill the mobs and loot them "inside" the area without ever entering it ur self. Since you can loot the longus from a bit of distance. I do suspect this doesn't generate tax though since avatar is located outside of the area while the mob is inside.

If u just stand on the border and kill em, the longus will be a bit inside the area. well u get what I mean. If u step in you need to hurry out though else u end up at some other place lol

However I will not whine about this and well just hunt inside the area instead :) and I guess its not big of a problem anyway.

Here the event is over at least :D

51 ped

143 ped

57 ped

Team: "Dirty Dozen" with its first Gloabl for Sep

75 PED Stalker

The Same with some swirly:

Sorry for not uploading to the Gallery in this forum, but the pictures are to big. I tried to resize so it fits to EF.com Gallery but the global message became unreadable, so I had to upload it at EF.de (Gallery) and link it from there.

#8 126ped

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

#9 83ped

#10 75ped

#11 52ped

#12 74ped

#13/68 ped

#14/51 ped

#15/69 ped

#16/126

#17/249 ped

#2 81 Peds

Longu7: 109 PED

Longu8: 170 PED

Longu9: 55 PED

#6 (57 PED)

#7 (62 PED)

Where's your exellent spreadsheet Razor? I wanna know how much I have to catch up.

btw +rep to Razor for exellent administartion skills

While I was away I didnt have access to a spreadhseet :( all enterd and updated now :)

September Week 1 Standings:

QeteshSeptWk1.JPG

bad run for me today so far, no globals after 2 hunts :(

8. (99)

9. (68)

10. (75)

11. (137)

12. (54)

..and another but no position stamp :eek:

With just over a day to go in Week 1, Klod leads on 1167 with a lowest two of 75 and 104. Lucky Star is just 42 behind with a lowest two of 82 and 97. Tekkie is in 3rd a further 67 points back with a lowest two of 68 and 71.

When does the new week starts?

september 8th at 00:00 MA time

#1 - 124

#2 - 62

#3 - 110

#4 - 50

#5 - 64

#6 - 119

Klod

Going to be tough keeping up with you globalling maniacs!

#3 - 63 PED

#4 - 61 PED

Longu10: 117 PED

Longu11: 65 PED

Longu12: 56 PED

Just over 12 hours to go till the end of week one and Klod is holding on to his narrow lead! :eek:

13. 53ped Alpha
[br]Click to enla

14. 76ped Stalker

15. 51ped Prowler

And here are the globals from my 3hour hunt this morning:

No ? Better luck next time :laugh:

I know the feeling Rick, went globalless in 100k ammo and several hours yesterday :eek:. This morning I got 3 in about 20k ammo in about 45 mins :scratch2: Hopefully you'll turn it around shortly too :)

Standings:

QeteshSeptWk1_389829.JPG

Lowest two:

Klod: 75, 104
Lucky Star: 82, 97
Tekkie: 68, 71
Rick-Chi: 64, 68
RazorFire: 56, 65
Goose: 58, 71

Looks like a 3 horse race for the week 1 prize, unless another just outside gets a 300+, or someone like Sodiak, Mandy or Max get half a dozen nicely sized ones

I love the Charts :)

Gonna get home, get the beers out and burn ammo till midnight!

Is it globals submitted before 00.00 MA time? just so i know to log off half hour before and upload.

On a side note, this mob, this maturity with this many good players burning this much ammo, there has gotta be some hoffs on the way surley!!

Theres been no specification of submitting them before 0:00 MA time, I'm guessng within 2 hours of the end like the end of the month rules would be the most likely, as long as the timestamp is before 0:00

Yeah I know, I looted my first Amethyst today :yay: hopefully theres a big one coming :)

With his 8th global Max moves up to 791 PED after 8, with a lowest two of 50 and 56. (A 62 ped global was missing in the table above :ahh:)

Just to mention, the total in globals posted in the first 6 and a half days of this month is approximately the same as what had been achieved by the 28th of last month :eek: those of us in the August government stand to earn a fair bit more tax than the July government did at this rate :eek: so, keep the globals coming, and if someone get a nice ATH it benefits all of us :yay: at the rate we're putting down the big longus who's to say an IMK2 might not drop? :drool: I could have one in each hand then :vampire:

Last edited:
16. 120ped Stalker

17. 53ped Lolpha

7 hours of nonstop shooting :(

Done for the week i think, GL go get my lost peds ;)

Back