Help: The impossible dilemma

Where should we situate the armax cows?

• A - Exa land (extermination of exa)

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • B - Longu Stalker land (Integration with Longu)

Votes: 116 24.1%
  • C - Longu Stalker land (Extermination of Longu)

Votes: 68 14.1%
  • D - Dancing monkeys ( :monkey::monkey::monkey:)

Votes: 144 29.9%

• Total voters
I voted for mixing armax and longu.

Reasons:

1. Exos in big maturity and number are not that common and many lower skilled hunters need them.... All my disciples hunted there, so did their friends. We can't be selfish... oh ok, we can. But do we have to?

2. Exo LA is too big for 1 DNA of armax. You will run and run untill you see ONE armax. You kill it and run few minutes to another one... I think this is not the best idea. Also killing all cute and lovely longus to place only armaxes there is a bit silly. It is same problem - spawn will be to rare.

3. Longu are big and so would armaxes so they fit for higher skills.

4. Longu are peacefull, if you don't shoot them they usually don't attack. I mine Longu LA a lot and I know how nice and cute they can be. I had some arguments with them only when they decided it was a good idea to make a chair out of my claim! I couldn't agree for that in any matter.....

5. There are at least 2 more LAs with Longu, and I think there is nothing else there but longu (unless something changed recently). So mixing them with armaxes would be a nice change.

my choice would be to kill all exa, but that is because i dont like exa:p

Id say do a mix with the longu. That would make a nice choice of mobs in one place. Please do not make huge spawn as that would make mining during loot wave down time not possible, there fore making standing around waiting quite boring.

if u mix with longu, ur monthly event is going to be completely affected...

ppl who saying there plenty of others Longu LA to hunt surely never hunted at that LA. its the best lol .... seriously this LA with only longu make sure u can hof regulary (LA get 2-4hof a month) ... mixing with armax would make a odd problem principally because u will get hard armax and mid-level.

i insist on my opinion. keep the longu, keep the event.

screw the exa, put armax and do a monthly event on them TOO :D

there plenty of LA's to come in future for a noob investor do make it exa's...

go to new level qetesh and dont ruin ur nice longu LA.

:wtg:

Uhm you are talking about the Longu Kingdom? No stalkers there for a long time (thx for that).
Since i'm in the Longu Kingdom government i don't want to see armaxes there.
Seeing how active the events are (more and more) i think it would be unwise to put them there.

Also, armax LA should be armax only. Star was talking about some mix with armax too, I don't see why anybody wants to hunt that. There are alot of spots where you can hunt armax, some armax only already. So my vote goes to kill teh exa's , they are around even more and drop nothing of real interest (vigi helmets never to be seen).

Bbbbbbbbbbb!!!

yeah after thinking about it I think you could use the exo land leave the big spawn of exo to the west and put the armax dna as close to the revival as you can ... that would work well

Most importantly let us know what you decide cause i am very interested in trying some of these high maturity cows
:yay:

Don't mix. Mixed mobs on LAs are rediculous and annoying.

I wish to see a dedicated LA with maxed Armax maturity. I would hunt there.

If it were mixed, I would not hunt there, and as far as I know, most dedicated hunters do not like mixed mob LAs.

The non-aggressivenss of the longu make them perfect to fit in with the high-aggro Armax. Is this SW rei's? where there is only belk and oil? Perfect. I remember way back coming upon the exa stalkers and the were very fun to take as a noob (in team :eek:). People who are hunting armax stalkers will not be put off by longu stalkers.

just put the armax dna close to the revival and it doesnt matter what else is there

I think you can mix them quite effectively on a LA.. Your Argo land is good prof of that. :D Make one side Longu and one side Armax. :yay:
As Immortal sudjested maybe make your longu land sw of rei's the place to do it, that also gives others the chance to hunt big Logu's on the LA north of the exa land. Other then that, I like the exa land the way it is. ;)

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can split the mobs into seperate areas on any of the lands in question.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can split the mobs into seperate areas on any of the lands in question.

MMM I thought you could.... On the Argo land when you enter the popup message gives a neat little map of the placements of the different maturities. I could be wrong though! ;)

MMM I thought you could.... On the Argo land when you enter the popup message gives a neat little map of the placements of the different maturities. I could be wrong though! ;)

Yes it does, but that's a newer "style" LA.

Some of the LA's mob-boundaries are well defined (like argo LA, stormer's neconu LA) and some are widely interspersed (miner's mountain, gandalfszary's neconu/equus)

Oh no... the dancing monkeys are losing by one vote... who's responsible for this.... lol. But on a more serious note.. I hate to say it cause i know tons who love exa land, but it's probably less profitable than ur longu LA, so i'd nuke it lol. I know i've been wanting to have some armaxes roaming around and many others too... just need the equip for it again now... lol

Dont mess with my Longus, GRRRRRRR, dont mess with them! Anyone mess with my Longus will wake up with a armaxhead in their bed!

Seriously, just DONT!

Definetely A, Exas can be found everywhere, and what comes to mining, i haven't found much of anything from there, just max density of armax stalkers and it's good to go \o/

Longu extermination - too expensive for land owner?
Together with longu - possible
Exa extermination - not expensive and dunno about your profits but that land probably gives the smallest profit of all so a change to armax could be good.

This is a complete no-brainer for me.

Exterminate the Exa and put Armax there.

As a few have said, mixed spawns suck. If you mix the spawn, ppl will just hunt Armax elsewhere once they tire of Cow Stalkers.

Secondly, exterminating the Longu DNA could be foolhardy. There's a decent chance Longu are next on the list of mobs to get an "upgrade" (ambu/trox/feff-regen). Longu might become hugely popular again.

If you just lowered the settings on the Longu, then if they were changed you'd end up high-regen Longu DNA on a LA with low-regen Armax. If you wanted to increase the Longu spawn again, the mix of high-regen and low-regen mobs will suck for everyone. People would be able to hunt 1 mob with relatively low dps, but wouldn't be able to handle the other. Same thing applies if Armax are upgraded and Longu aren't.

Thirdly, it leaves the option open of adding Bull DNA when it's available, and hopefully ending up with something like 2 Cow and 2 Bull DNA on the LA.

What Avery Said, exterminate the Exa, an Armax La doesn't exist afaik so i think would be a good move to have exlusively Armax.

Don´t mix it up! Mixed LAs suck!

OK, there are two Longu LAs with different maturity. At both of them run nice regular Events.
At Exa Land there is Exaromania, but hey, look at this event! Most time of the event you run around and search for mobs as the Exa are killed out at insane speed. 5min hunt and 55min search for mobs! This Event sucked most times, and only good, it was a free event. Won´t miss that!
The Battle of Power and the Longumania are much more challanging Events than Exaromania!

My Vote, kill out the Exa !!!

The non-aggressivenss of the longu make them perfect to fit in with the high-aggro Armax. Is this SW rei's? where there is only belk and oil? Perfect. I remember way back coming upon the exa stalkers and the were very fun to take as a noob (in team :eek:). People who are hunting armax stalkers will not be put off by longu stalkers.

You look at in from the wrong side. People who hunt longu (guard-oa) like the non aggro. The don't want armaxes to annoy them.
Also armax stalkers are too strong if you are just there with ghost+5n and emt2600 (like most are). So you just screwed all longu hunters.

Actually since more and more mobs get insane regen, I think longu's get more and more popular. It's becoming one of the few mobs thats still normal and good to hunt solo.

Thank you all for your input. It seems a clear majority would like a pure armax spawn despite the fact that spawn will be scarce, so that is what you will get. As Avery suggested more DNA samples are likely to come in the future, and maybe if someone can find me a bull tail we could have them multiply sooner rather than later.

Implementation should be possible Sunday evening / Monday morning. Meanwhile please keep looking for more cow tails and the missing bull part. Finders reward issued for information leading to a purchase!

I will also see if it is possible to get a substitute for Exa land up and running at one of my current LAs, maybe on Argo land.

Regards
Q

So said and done :) poor exos
Are you thinking about exo in New Switzerland? It would be so nice to have them there.... in small spawn if possible... it was such a good place for mining before those iron dropping monsters moved in :rolleyes: There is plenty of argo all over Calypso and to be honest haven't seen to many hunters there except from events.

i voted for monkeys

at least we still have south twin. *sigh*

when all else fails, exa are ftw, they never fail for a fun hunting experience.

now back to them monkeys!!!!

DISCO DISCO!!!

:monkey::monkey::monkey:

This shouldn't even be a question.

Exterminate exas. The world can do with 9999 places to hunt exas instead of 10000.

At the risk of sounding un-PC.. Integration does not work! ;)

People do not go to LAs because they are looking for a random mix of mobs. The whole frigging planet is a random mix of mobs. Armax is one of the most sought after DNAs for years and years.. Don't disappoint the whole community by not making a dedicated land. Also, the missing part for bull dna will surely be looted soon enough and you will buy that too, then you will need another dna slot for that. Also, if you decided you really miss the exa dna.. you can get more for like 100 peds. Hell, I've got one I'll give you if you want.

option A I want em on EXA land :)

This is a complete no-brainer for me.

Exterminate the Exa and put Armax there

Voted same, I look forward to hunting high end Armax :thumbup:

GL! :cool:

Back