The Prophecy - Recruiting

Goody

Prowler
Society
The Gathering
Bob Goody Kochanski
Having just recently celebrated our 2 year anniversary :D, The Prophecy is looking for a few new recruits.

We’re a reasonable sized society with active members located across Europe, USA and Canada (English as the primary language), currently members experience ranges from 1 year to +3years.

Our members are pretty much involved in all activities within EU in some shape or form, from Hunting, Mining, Trading & Shop Ownership, Crafting, Events and Mentoring.

The Prophecy focuses on its members, ensuring that they enjoy their time in EU, we regularly hold competitions and events, regular team hunts and one off specials like the recent Land Grab (proudly watching Dark Knights flanks :thumbup:).

We work on and enjoy a good reputation within EU, have made many friends and are proud in helping get a number of avatars to where they are today in game.

We’re looking for the following recruits,

2-3 “Mid Level” Players (for example, ~50K minimum skills with reasonable equipment) good knowledge of EU, enthusiastic and interested in helping to develop the Society.

1-2 “Noobs”, new player looking for help and advice as you start out in EU ? Rather than a single Mentor have the help of the whole Soc :grouphug:.

If you are interested then please send me a message here on EntropiaForums (tell me a bit about yourself, both EU and RL) and we can arrange a meet up. Alternatively feel free to stop and chat to one of our members in game. Please avoid submitting anonymous applications through the Soc Terminal as they will be declined.

Best wishes

Goody
General – The Prophecy

I'm interested, PM sent :)

Bump for a fantastic SOC!!! :yay: Come and check us out!! :D

Bumpety Bump

Planets and Motorhead on the way :eek:

Recruitment ongoing................

Bumpety Bump

General

Doing a Bump for me and im the new General and recruitment still going on :yay:

Back