Question: The "Random" Noob

Which loot system is most fair on a guided, protected, free TP run, if a newbie is in team with the

• Stack Share

Votes: 184 81.4%
  • Random

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • EFD share

Votes: 31 13.7%

• Total voters
stack, but only sometimes..

Stack is usually the fairest method if everyone is equal on the weapons used, etc. HOWEVER, if one guys only using a sword and everyone else is using guns, the guy with the swords gets the raw end of the deal then since there's no way for them to match the damage since range becomes a big issue, even if the sword does more damage per swing than the guns. That's why if you do melee, it's best to just go solo most of the time.

let me have him a few hours we'll take a nice walk with he's soon new toxic shot and we'll solve the problem :D

If you ever change the settings on the TP runs to other than stack share by damage, let me know.

I'm willing to re-run all the TPs with you guys :laugh: who knows? I might just get lucky :yay:

Wow, that guy sounds like an idiot. I can't believe you even talked to him for that long :laugh:

Stack share is the fairest way to share loot.

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Similar incident

Not long ago I had similar incident with a rookie who came into my society and should be expelled because of injuries (including insults, all duly reported to support Mindark with corresponding images) that I received for having chosen "Stack share" and not "casual "("random" in earlier versions.)

If the avatar is Spanish spoken, as was my incident, the error probably has to do with a bad Spanish translation of the description and explanation of the system in the window to create the team. Gives rise to confusion in the effort to Mindark not put the word "random" probably to avoid problems with Swedish law.

Those who read Spanish can see a long tutorial on this subject in Argentropía, the website for spanish spoke community.

When i started Entropia in 2007, some people brought me with them in a TP run, i had a small opalo at that time so i used it a little, but i wasn't really caring about the loot...

Bloody Hell... i am going to discover new Tps, i have guards around me "who could do something else" than just helping me discovering the world, and i would ask to have a share of their loot ???

I say... Just kick any newbie assholes out of any TP Run Team, if they begin to argue with you about loot. :handgun: let them try to the trip by themselves, they'll soon become "Moooorreee" reasonable ;)

stack share

if he wants loot, he can risk money too
or pay the guards expense in this case :)

as long he doesnt pay anything, either the ammo to shoot something, nor the protectors for the ammo etc, he doesnt deserve loot

actually, the question should rather be if he should pay the guards or ppl organising the tp run for the service, if he is so much after the "who deserves peds" discussion :p

Stack share at best. if newbies wants to "help" on the run by plinking with opalo he/she should get opalo share of loot.
If said newbie happens to be the one who got lucky and looted the improved 2870 in his/her share of opalo loot then thats the luck.
newbie should be grateful instead for help getting to a TP without having to wade through mobs.

Hi.

I always choose stackshare in all teams i enter or create. Sometimes i guide tp run for some new people i ask before start wich weapon they have and try use same weapon.

But finish the tp run is first thing, so i say before start if some dangerous mob attack i will change to more big gun i have.

Greetings. Milesio.

dmg stack share.

Back