Uber: Thorifoid Shaman 23.760 Ped

Thats just the 10k+ loots. Check his sig for hofs.

good god, i mean...ive hunted more then him i think..since my agility is higher...and if i count my wife in we for sure have hunted more,

and w ehunt ath-mobs mostly..scips/sums/hog/aurli/krelt
and w ehave 2 loots over 1k in all those years

somehow i get the feeling dutch people are getting the short stick here...dutchchapwiliam and pm i rarely see ubering and they have hunted way more then buzz
same with slate,i never see any1 dutchuber except for the 40k hogllo of bruud some years ago

lol,i just saw buzz is from denmark..

Thanks for all the grats, and thanks for the keywords :p

wow cyco..i mean wow..
and he dares to whine..freaking unbelievable..

and he dared to whine after those 3 10k+ loots in a 2 week.. that he didnt loot a jaguar M feets when feets were introduced.. he was so pissed about it that he sold the rest of his jaguar

and when he tried some mining.. he scored bigger mining hof than ive ever got on my 3 years of mining.. how nice is that too

Last edited:
and he dared to whine after those 3 10k+ loots in a 2 week.. that he didnt loot a jaguar M feets when feets were introduced.. he was so pissed about it that he sold the rest of his jaguar

and when he tried some mining.. he scored bigger mining hof than ive ever got on my 3 years of mining.. how nice is that too

-rep to you ruskea. (im not actually givin it)To much rep given out lol)

He sold his jag because he paid me with the money he raised with it...
So please do refrain from lying...

Bout the mining you are right though.. Bigger one that ive got aswell :) But hey there is a 3day old noob with a lyst ath aswell..

-rep to you ruskea. (im not actually givin it)To much rep given out lol)

He sold his jag because he paid me with the money he raised with it...
So please do refrain from lying...

Bout the mining you are right though.. Bigger one that ive got aswell :) But hey there is a 3day old noob with a lyst ath aswell..

As for everyone else slapping with a smelly fish, I dont care, so fuck you Ruskea.

But Cycokick I like, cause hes telling the truth :)

As for everyone else slapping with a smelly fish, I dont care, so fuck you Ruskea.

But Cycokick I like, cause hes telling the truth :)

plaa i wouldnt wanna start looking for that post....

big gz!! saw this one ingame and almost shit my pants :) very nice!!! :yay::yay:

plaa i wouldnt wanna start looking for that post....

The one above buzz´s en below yours;).

Can understand how youve missed that...

I can only dream of such :p Big big grats!

well nice to see that ur doin well! ubergratz! :tiphat:

:woohoo: Nicely done!!! Congratz!! :cheer:

GZ Tom, you deserve it!
nice :beerchug:wedding gift

Well Done!

picture.php

:banana:

:yay:

Dex :cool:

gratz! thats a hell of a loot..

Gratz

Big Gratz :yay::yay::yay:

:yay: Gratz on 5figure loot!

thats what i always tell people who cry when they lose peds just have "hope" and continue playing, i rememmber a thread when u lost 7k peds or something not sure but this shows that iff u continue u can get much much more peds back or a little. The game is still based on pay too play so BIG gratz too u and hope u lose some more so u can make BIG ubah again ,,,:wtg:

(lose 40k peds aint much compared too the ATH comming too u next year)

trust the Force use the hope and have fun;)

Nice Big HoF, Gratz! :yay:

Shame there wasn't any UL Hl12 though.

Whoops sry for double post first one didnt appear so made another and theres 2 now :scratch2::laugh:

Last edited:
whoa .. gratz dude! :D

Wee, gratz Tom, now get your ass back to CP and fill up the lootpool for us again will ya:laugh:

big gratz tom!!

Gratz man... I can't tell you how frustrated I was when I logged in tonight and saw your shaman loot. I've killed hundreds (thousands?) of those mobs ever since they started dropping HL 12s and am still waiting for a HoF.

cOOOooOOOoL big gratz to big hof! :yay: :wtg: :lift:

nice;) gratz! :cool:

Back