Uber fighters (221+ HP) needed for EU World Boxing Championships!

No answer to the point I brought up about running/jumping? Doesn't it become impossible to beat a 300 hp avatar if they just run?

Sorry, thx for the offer but I'm not buying this type of reasoning :lolup:

Of course it is not only about HP, but it is one of the parameters !!
If it weren't then there would not be classes in the first place.
No match will make me change my mind, whatever the outcome would be.

I have my view on things and I'll be sticking to my view.
So I'll use my 228 HP for killing mobs ;)

Withdraw from the competition on the behalf of someone else would be considered as not very intelligent.

Again, have fun !!!

Atami over and out

Pleez pleez pleez accept and do it. It will be very good opportunity to see that pk skills still matter or not. I amp repare to pay 10 peds to see that )) Atami - a challenge is always a challenge, so show u have same belgian blood in ur veins as Tom Boon en take on a challenge ))

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm willing to risk my own chances so that others may be able to take part, and we are running out of time to make this work.

So if not Atami, Xen? Would you pick up the gauntlet? I already asked my Uber friends but sadly the 2 main ones fall just short of 220 HP.

I am on CND atm...

No answer to the point I brought up about running/jumping? Doesn't it become impossible to beat a 300 hp avatar if they just run?

I don't know, you have probably beaten more of them than me :D

Excessive jumping is prohibited in the rules, and I've never seen running away used as a successful tactic in EUWBC. Most of the highest class fights in the past have been competitive regardless of HP and Agility differences.

Stoikow was very dominant last year but even he didn't get through the tournament without losing a round :)

Stoikow was very dominant last year but even he didn't get through the tournament without losing a round :)

;)

Beeing good doesn't help the outcome VS big difference of HP unfortunately

(big difference of HP = 60+)

Well you can still count me in Oleg even though i will get my ass kicked by the big differences in HP. :)

Hugh Willose
Dark Knights
Super Heavyweight - 227 HP

I said it last year or the year before, I'd join if you couldn't use the run and jump buttons. 300 hp avatars can just run away if they are losing. I understand you don't just want a slugfest based upon hp only but it seems too easy to get away if you are in trouble. Good luck to all competing. :)

P.S. I may be out of town anyway.

Where do you want to run away... ring is quite small ;) In real boxing as you probably know someone who is in trouble just try to avoide hits, and trust me its quite hard to run away in ring, you will still get hits :)

Knockout!!

Well if its possible, a Old but still kicking Skalman would like to take part in this :)
Im going to try to show these youngsters what its all about :yay:

Regards Skalman

Well if its possible, a Old but still kicking Skalman would like to take part in this :)
Im going to try to show these youngsters what its all about :yay:

Regards Skalman

Great, thanks Skalman :)

Two more fighters needed!

ah fuck it, im down when is it?

(and can my tt powerfist be tiered)

*wink wink*

If I can punch Skippie or Neo Sharp in the face im in

Mice
Art of War
983 HP

:yay: Nice one Skippie :) The other classes start this weekend, Super Heavy will be a bit delayed but we'll do it as soon as we can.

No, read the rules :D

I thought that fists can be tiered, they just can't be enhanced, am I right? I mean that they can have tier > 0.0 but no enhancer in it.

Mice
Art of War
983 HP

983?! :eek: Is it really possible? :p

it was a rethorical question :) but still I wonder why he wrote it :p

Thank you Mice, we now have the 8 fighters - the Super Heavyweight tournament will go ahead! :yay:

I will contact all of you soon to start arranging matches.

I thought that fists can be tiered, they just can't be enhanced, am I right? I mean that they can have tier > 0.0 but no enhancer in it.

Yes that would be OK.

Back