Selling: Unique Opportunity - Sentinel F UnL

Missa

Guardian
Lady Missa Saint
Sentinel Armour is now SOLD.

Up for sale is the ONLY full set of Sentinel currently in game.

All pieces are Unlimited with the Thighs and Feet being SGA Armour - see stats below for both SGA and non-SGA.

The set was completed just before Christmas 2009.

With a baby on the way, I'm not getting the use out of this armour that it deserves.

I'd invite anyone seriously interested in making an offer to either post in thread or via pm. I am looking for a peds only offer - if you need time to raise the peds please let me know at the time of your offer.

Although... willing to consider items if it includes cots, prams, baby clothes lol :baby:

Cheers,
Missa

sentinel_front.jpg

sentinel_back.jpg

sentinel_stats.jpg

sentinel_sga_stats.jpg

Last edited:
awesome impact protection... gl with the sale!

I gather it does not have the stretchy piece on the tummy?

All jokes aside good luck with the sale.

Be a nice mothers day pres for Wanda tho :D

Jung

Great looking set! I wanted to try and buy this but I would need a few month's to get the peds together. Would make a great birthday present for my wife. GL with the sale. Nice chatting with you today and GL with your future arrival. :):baby:

bump for the best looking armour in EU!
based on my opinion and seemingly supported by most best looking armour threads here on EF.

ooh you made me drool on my keyboard :yay:

awesome armor and hope it finds a good home.

And huge grats for the Baby on the way :)

Little Mini OziMissa on the way! How exciting!!! Gratz Dave and Missa!!!! :wtg:

*insert EU-based baby joke about a n00b or something*

GL with the sale!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... me wants !!! :ahh:
subscribing & PM sent.

Since i don'T have the PEDs for such a beauty set it's just left to gz for Missa and Ozi for becoming parents

Damn why i'm so :broke: this set looks so pretty. Anyway gz :baby:.

WOW gorgeous armor but I am afraid to ask how much! Maybe I can win a lottery.

gratz dave and missa!

i can offer 60k to keep it rolling :)

i know they are thinking more in the 6 figures :)

i am sure about that :) but i want to see final price asap,and that is all i can pay. so consider that my bid,and if someone oveerbid me,np with that :)

What do you suppose the chances are that MA will give my avatar a sex change so i can wear this :laugh:

Anyways, GL selling this fantastic armor ;)

Thanks for the baby gratses everyone!

gratz dave and missa!

i can offer 60k to keep it rolling :)

i know they are thinking more in the 6 figures :)

Yeah, have had a few offers so far all well into the 6 figures.

If the final buyer agrees, I will post the sale price here.

Cheers,
Missa

I offer 2 years of babysitting, max 2 nights/week and 14 days/year of around the clock babysitting if you need a vacation.

I offer 2 years of babysitting, max 2 nights/week and 14 days/year of around the clock babysitting if you need a vacation.

At say AU$20 an hour, I make that out to be about $19,200, so about 176k ped... that's if you're worth $20 an hour to them and they want your services, lol...

Reactions: Ozi
But dont sell the armor for below 180k - 200k peds because off its status and because its the only armor in the game.

But dont sell the armor for below 180k - 200k peds because off its status and because its the only armor in the game.

Sentinel not worth 200k,max 100-130k even if it's only full set.You can try to find about 5-6 separate parts of sentinel armor ingame,yes it will take a time but will cost less.And only armor ingame that can be worth of 200k this is Carramone I guess.But u trying to make a higher price for u socmate,so it's ok :)

Lol, the babysitting offers could come in handy :D

Thanks again everyone for the baby wishes!

The armour is now SOLD. I have updated the first post.

Cheers,
Missa

Last edited:
Back