Version Update 10.0.7

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.0.7. The servers will be taken down at:

2009.09.01 15:00 UTC

Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

{info added to opening post}

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
full text:

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.0.7. The servers will be taken down at:

Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

Wonder if this one finally fixes the BSOD ! fingers crossed

Was just about to ask where the daily updates where :p

We had non yesterday and I started to miss them :p

Wow, we are fast :p

Dont apologize just fix the crafting and TP-Chips and to hunt in 3:d person.:launcher:

:yay: one step closer to my TP chip :yay:

10.0.7 Update encompases adding in a BSoD feature for ATI users, as well as a new color for non-looting creatures, so as not to be confused with the "This fap is currently unavailable because we need the extra decay from when this mob fully regens after you die"

10.0.7 Update encompases adding in a BSoD feature for ATI users, as well as a new color for non-looting creatures, so as not to be confused with the "This fap is currently unavailable because we need the extra decay from when this mob fully regens after you die"

right!! :ahh:

"nice job ma"
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You​

Seems to be a very hard job to fix the damn windowed mode saving, still not working :(

Seems to be a very hard job to fix the damn windowed mode saving, still not working :(

Works fine for me. loging out in window mode, loggin back in still in window mode if thats what u mean?

You mean besides the new message since VU10? ;)

Works fine for me. loging out in window mode, loggin back in still in window mode if thats what u mean?

After restarting the clientloader , every time the window mode is gone for me .

After restarting the clientloader , every time the window mode is gone for me .

try this.. login in fullscreen. Press alt+enter to go to window mode, thats how i did and worked fine :laugh:

Well, I still can not get in since cry2.... :(

Will re-instal OS soon, and I sure hope that fixes it! :rolleyes:

You mean besides the new message since VU10? ;)

Or they can just change the text, that is easier it seems.
Could look something like this:

You cant switch to fap and youre going to die because we need the pec haha!

You where killed by the greedy snablesnot!

try this.. login in fullscreen. Press alt+enter to go to window mode, thats how i did and worked fine :laugh:

You are right , it switches to a window then but....
also go back to 1024x768 resolution and the options wont work to switch it back to 1280x800 . Maybe you have another hint for me .

thanks for information and update :)

You are right , it switches to a window then but....
also go back to 1024x768 resolution and the options wont work to switch it back to 1280x800 . Maybe you have another hint for me .

u need to change both full screen res and window mode res in options igame, thats the only 2 things i did.

im in. wonder whats changed.

I've heard someone said that "queueing" (that message about "wait until previous action has finished") has been fixed.

just checked ingame. its still there.

Back