Version Update 10.1.2 Content List

Well I'm expecting to see quite a few non-responsive avatars hanging around crafting machines and mining claims with the auto logout disabled.

Does this mean we can now all go out with a sib Fap and auto skill legitimately?

So this means you wont logg off after 10min AFK when crafting action? :)

Sounds good to me :yay::wtg:

Awesome apartments are back now were just waiting for teams ffs:mad:

Auto tool is so great, finally they add it! :)

Works fine for hunting too, I put it on my C key, just aim, press it, then press it again when the mob dies, just two clicks per mob, and one to loot, huge improvement :)

And I enjoy playing 1st person and aiming myself, so no issue with that either.

I think it IS what it sounds like “Toggle Auto-Use Tool” THANK YOU FUCKING HEAPS MA :yay:

I can hunt like I did before :) :) :)

now can we have a "toggle auto loot" function next VU?

oh and I heard that hunterz et al requested a "auto hunt" function too LOL ;)

DOH! I musta missed that... :eek:

turns out there is nothing wrong with my shop like I posted here earlier... they just moved it! Good for me, probably bad for someone else. I hope it doens't move again! I can only redo my graphics so many times!!!

I just discovered that autofapping doesn't work as it doesn't continue to be used when you reach max HP :(

I suppose this is to prevent the autouse to be done 200 times in a second when at full HP, but this could have been solved by using a 0.5 or 1 sec timer between each "click" too... :(

and again, where plz is my shop now and all the 150 items it was inside???

Why the hell MA can not send a E mail to the owners of shops, if they but a mall away??? maybe we need some items before they do things we dont like they do !!

good job MA, very good... one more neg rep ofc!:mad::censored:

Personally, I'm loving the auto-fire. In a group of mobs, especially, it's great just having hit the 'F' key once (where I have it mapped) and mow the entire group down, just clicking once on the mouse the final time.

You can even be auto-firing, and after you've fired, before the gun is finished reloading, turn quickly and loot your previous kill before returning to the current mob and continuing the auto-fire sequence. Love it!

Personally, I'm loving the auto-fire. In a group of mobs, especially, it's great just having hit the 'F' key once (where I have it mapped) and mow the entire group down, just clicking once on the mouse the final time.

You can even be auto-firing, and after you've fired, before the gun is finished reloading, turn quickly and loot your previous kill before returning to the current mob and continuing the auto-fire sequence. Love it!

While you're shooting the next mob, you can switch to cursor mode and click on the carcass of the previous one, without having to turn :)

Yes, I have tried the autofire while hunting now too. And for mobs you don't need to heal yourself with, it works wonders.

I can mow down atroxes that are beating at me and loot the killed ones while still shooting. My mouse hand is feeling much better from this too.

This gives me a much more streamlined experience and it saves a lot of time hunting too since the timing on the gun is perfect. No need to time it myself anymore.

I love this feature. The best thing that has happened in a long time! :yay:

Thank you MA! :wtg:

The only thing I wish is that you could interrupt the autofiring by using other tools too instead of getting "waiting for previous tool to finish" messages. In this case the FAPs. Then I could hunt bigger mobs this way too...

All they need to do now is, make it auto fap when you hit 50% Health, and auto shoot the nearest red-dot !!!

All they need to do now is, make it auto fap when you hit 50% Health, and auto shoot the nearest red-dot !!!

... And then sell us Omegaton MEGA Pop Corn :popcorn:

sit back and watch the action ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:...

woot, I thought there were only 3 mall?

PA Mall - Ace Wiseshadow
Twins Mall - Neomaven
Emeralds Lake Mall - that other guy

when did this 4th mall appear? and who was the owner?

The 4th mall was there in the new vu, I guess as a temporary mesaure to hold the oxford cave shops, it was never sold or owned by anyone, and there were no shops sold (as far as I know).

I'm guessing they are remaking new oxford and will place the shops in then?.
or will add extra floor to current malls and house them there? I really have no idea.

where is my shop??

The 4th mall was there in the new vu, I guess as a temporary mesaure to hold the oxford cave shops, it was never sold or owned by anyone, and there were no shops sold (as far as I know).

I'm guessing they are remaking new oxford and will place the shops in then?.
or will add extra floor to current malls and house them there? I really have no idea.

i be a owner from a oxford mall shop ! and i miss may shop and all my items now... my shop was open and i had customers there....
really cool , you log in and your shop and all items are gone!!! i really start to like MA:eek:

Support is on the way! thats not the way MA should go! this maks player angry! and they are to lazzy to send a little e mail to the owners, if they change things like this, so that we can take some items out ofthe shops!!!

I'm sure MA have plans for your shops, don't know why the oxford mall was not kept in place untill your new shops or location was ready. who knows.

I guess the new oxford mall was always meant to be a temporary soloution, I guess MA/FPC should of made that clear when it was first put there if that was the case.

I hope you get your shops back up and running quickly.

Anyone else noticed that the (L) are removed frm the personal storage terminals? it just say limited item where you can see the value but no where else... hope they made it UL now instead (maybe too much of a wish tho)

Thanx MA

Logged on last night, got the update. Decided to do mining run about 10 bombs in I hit a 741 ped frigulite HOF woot for me. Then OMG it will take forever to pull this. Then a soc mate said " good thing you have Auto Tool ". OMG thats right so I hastily equiped it and sat back whilst the peds rolled in Thanx MA what a great addittion to the gaming experience :yay::wtg:

Booths...

My booth at Omegaton West doesn't seem to be working yet, but the apartment is working fine. I filed a support ticket this morning.

I noticed all these while setting up my apartment. Bug Report sent.

*Not displaying textures/colors*
Comfyr Large Sofa
Bordea Shelf
Curtains
Towels

*Not Opening*
Hanashi Cupboard
Refrigerator Classic

*Not Opening content*
Plasma Sign (PC)
Reon-S Screen (PC)

Wooden Bookcase, Thin Bookcase are displaying as what the small bookcase would

Small Boookcase sinks into the floor

Won't let me put a Boom BCC(L) on the small green display panel (D)

Can't put Bunny or teddy Bear on the Plain Wooden Bed

When a Omegaton CBA-5 Mentor edition bleacher is put on a Small Green Display panel it displays backwards

Nallo Ceiling Lamps all display green instead of the texture/color applied to it

*Chikaira Ai Condos in Sakura City*
Vegatation displaying inside
Enterance Platform hovering off the ground, need to jump over to enter

Can't drop neconu teeth on shelf or tables

Christmas Lantern doesn't turn on

I noticed all these while setting up my apartment. Bug Report sent.

*Not displaying textures/colors*
Comfyr Large Sofa
Bordea Shelf
Curtains
Towels

*Not Opening*
Hanashi Cupboard
Refrigerator Classic

*Not Opening content*
Plasma Sign (PC)
Reon-S Screen (PC)

Wooden Bookcase, Thin Bookcase are displaying as what the small bookcase would

Small Boookcase sinks into the floor

Won't let me put a Boom BCC(L) on the small green display panel (D)

Can't put Bunny or teddy Bear on the Plain Wooden Bed

When a Omegaton CBA-5 Mentor edition bleacher is put on a Small Green Display panel it displays backwards

Nallo Ceiling Lamps all display green instead of the texture/color applied to it

*Chikaira Ai Condos in Sakura City*
Vegatation displaying inside
Enterance Platform hovering off the ground, need to jump over to enter

Can't drop neconu teeth on shelf or tables

Christmas Lantern doesn't turn on

How fun :silly:

Just do this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Remember its party night :)

I DO hope it's not at your place :rolleyes:

Nice content list :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... how's that? No really, nice list, even though the (original) apt I've had since early 2005 has an intrusive view. I don't care to have the "G" apt balcony jutting out from the right side of my view. I had a beautiful view with a huge purple tree, blue waters and island hills/mountains ... now it just :censored: sucks. The hallway into the apt doesn't look real either.

Anyone else noticed that the (L) are removed frm the personal storage terminals? it just say limited item where you can see the value but no where else... hope they made it UL now instead (maybe too much of a wish tho)
I do hope you are right. That's why I kept one and sold the others off. Time will tell. I would not count on it thought since the (L) was not in auction title since day one on them.

Logged on last night, got the update. Decided to do mining run about 10 bombs in I hit a 741 ped frigulite HOF woot for me. Then OMG it will take forever to pull this. Then a soc mate said " good thing you have Auto Tool ". OMG thats right so I hastily equiped it and sat back whilst the peds rolled in Thanx MA what a great addittion to the gaming experience :yay::wtg:

MA must love Canadian people more than Australian people... :scratch2:

Gratz Dude...:yay:

now we need auto LOOT:D auto play ... auto dance... auto walking with auto radar dedect ....;)

oh and i need auto back my shop and my items there :mad:

now we need auto LOOT:D auto play ... auto dance... auto walking with auto radar dedect ....;)

oh and i need auto back my shop and my items there :mad:

I would be happy enough with some added auto-gratz when soc mates or people on the FL get globals and HoFs :yay:

Cnd ????

Are the CND shops able to be restocked yet ?
Not making a trip their for 25 peds each way and find out that I cant get to my shop....

NOT HAPPY MA​
:mad:

The list of issues just gets larger after each Version. Why Cant the just fix it and let us just get on with the game & Business ?:confused:

im tired of the Fing global noise on skillup :/

Back