Version Update 10.1.2 Content List

woot, I thought there were only 3 mall?

PA Mall - Ace Wiseshadow
Twins Mall - Neomaven
Emeralds Lake Mall - that other guy

when did this 4th mall appear? and who was the owner?

It appeared in VU10. Don't think it had an owner and it's gone again now anyway :rolleyes:

It appeared in VU10. Don't think it had an owner and it's gone again now anyway :rolleyes:

Wasn't it placed there to relocate the shops under the deer? Now where are they putting them? :scratch2:

I hope they had destruction insurance :eek:

Best Mini-Update EVER! :headbang:
Scope zoom no longer resets when another avatar dies

Bring it on wastelanders!
:sniper: :rocket:

Napo :coffee:

Wasn't it placed there to relocate the shops under the deer? Now where are they putting them? :scratch2:

I hope they had destruction insurance :eek:

Yes, those shops and Thorkell's Tomb shops were in there so :dunno: what's happening with them now. All my shop inventory is still listed as being in an Estate so I can't even access it to sell on the auction instead. I'm sure it'll be sorted soon....

she says hopefully :laugh:

I'm actually quite pissed about the apartments being "switched" or should I say the "buildings". I spent months before VU 10 looking for an apartment which "looked out over the water" thinking that "This will look great when CE2 comes out!".... However.... now I look out over another building AND some open field. ON TOP OF THAT my apt is Omeg Epsilon. Used to turn W from the TP, jump down a hill... and right into the building. Now.... I have to run back in behind the other buildings..... the run wouldn't be so bad if I had my pristine view over the water back!

Seriously.... you can all consider this a whine if you wish because it is. This is NOT what I bought and paid for back before VU 10. I will be filing a support case of course.... not that it will do any good.

oh and I heard that hunterz et al requested a "auto hunt" function too LOL ;)

Hahaha. It would probably bot the avatar FAPing into herds of young atraxes, argonauts or atroxes without shooting, causing ultra decay to the players with minimalistic death cases. I think I pass on this feature. ;)

Yes, those shops and Thorkell's Tomb shops were in there so :dunno: what's happening with them now. All my shop inventory is still listed as being in an Estate so I can't even access it to sell on the auction instead. I'm sure it'll be sorted soon....

she says hopefully :laugh:

I suspect a mall deed will appear on auction shortly.... ;)

now.. if only they would destroy the other two malls i might have a chance to win the extended to match the egg legacy shop competition!

I'm actually quite pissed about the apartments being "switched" or should I say the "buildings". I spent months before VU 10 looking for an apartment which "looked out over the water" thinking that "This will look great when CE2 comes out!".... However.... now I look out over another building AND some open field. ON TOP OF THAT my apt is Omeg Epsilon. Used to turn W from the TP, jump down a hill... and right into the building. Now.... I have to run back in behind the other buildings..... the run wouldn't be so bad if I had my pristine view over the water back!

Seriously.... you can all consider this a whine if you wish because it is. This is NOT what I bought and paid for back before VU 10. I will be filing a support case of course.... not that it will do any good.

Very understandable. I also looked for an apt with a view when I bought my last apt. I haven't even been to the building to see where it is or what the view is, probably because I am afraid of what I will find. But since they are open now, I'll have to go look.

Don't we all love updates .... ;)

same feelings here too! VU 9 20 secs to run to my booth. befor this VU it was "lucky" 10 secs and now over 30 secs :(

i hope sndlwood is now more happy about his shoplocation

I'm actually quite pissed about the apartments being "switched" or should I say the "buildings". I spent months before VU 10 looking for an apartment which "looked out over the water" thinking that "This will look great when CE2 comes out!".... However.... now I look out over another building AND some open field.

I also spent much of my time researching a scenic view before purchase; to see it dashed by FPC's lack of concern for the new placement of the condo buildings.

It's been a great VU so far, but unless there are pending updates to resolve the less than inspiring condo locations, this aspect of Crylypso is an epic fail. :duh:

I agree with the vast majority here, auto tools is absolutely awesome

Especially for miners :)

Rgds

Ace

Very understandable. I also looked for an apt with a view when I bought my last apt. I haven't even been to the building to see where it is or what the view is, probably because I am afraid of what I will find. But since they are open now, I'll have to go look.

Just visited mine ... in the Platinum Building at TI City, and I can only shake my head. The balcony of the "G" unit next to my "F" unit extends out pretty far now where I can look onto it from my window (and they can look into my apt) ... and while I do have water in my view (but had much more before), the tranquil serenity of the environment I enjoyed before has just been messed up big time. :(

hmnmm...

interesting to note that resettlement storage containers won't go on the auctions anymore. Wonder if any shop owners have thought about specializing in them?!? ....

AND WHERE IS MY SHOP NOW?

whath the hell is happens.....? i had 1 day to make my shop looks nice, and now where is it.... cant find it.... where is the oxford Mall now???:mad:

im really confused now!!!:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:...:eek::eek::eek:

interesting to note that resettlement storage containers won't go on the auctions anymore. Wonder if any shop owners have thought about specializing in them?!? ....

It's only Resettlement Storage Containers with stuff in them that can no longer be auctioned.

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.1.2
2009-10-22

Item Issues

• Resettlement Storage Container containing items is no longer sellable in Auction

Hmm

seriously, why FPC would demolish New Oxford ? AND WHY NOONE IS REVOLTING ?

Okay, can someone tell me where the F**K our items have gone?

I had my entire apartment full of items before VU 10 and now all those items are gone? I thaught we would find them inside those Personal Storage Terminals we got after VU 10 and I was excited to finally open it up, but instead, it was full of the ordinary storage? Plus some 10 pec decay...

So where are our apartment items?!?!? I had a lot of valuable stuff in my old apt. including some Plasma Rifles and UL Thunderbird shins and I cannot find them anywhere now? :confused:

Anyone have an explanation or solution to this? :confused:

Hmm

seriously, why FPC would demolish New Oxford ?

Read the release notes one more time and you get the answer :D

TommyDaGreat,
Have you checked your resettlement storage box?

Yay! I can finally put my Apartment into Restricted mode and sell it :yay:

Read the release notes one more time and you get the answer :D

TommyDaGreat,
Have you checked your resettlement storage box?

Ahh... Found them now. They were masquerading next to my regular storage boxes. :ahh:

Lacking the colourer (C) though. Thanks :)

I cant understand why most people think this is a good vu ?

the short looting range has made the game even more of a chore .

the auto clicker is no use at all for hunting . heres why

before I would select gun , keep pressing right mouse button whilst staying on target ( I would not fire if mob was not on target ) untill dead and auto loot all in one , easy just keep pressing the button

now to use auto clicker I would have to :-

select gun , press auto clicker , whilst staying on target (this time it would waste ammo if I was not on target as it shoots no matter what) unless I toggled of the auto clicker , which would then have to be toggled back on when I was back on target .
after finaly killing it I would have to then press right mouse button to loot it , after walking close to it .

man I would rather just shot it like I did before , all the auto clicker will do is waste ammo .

ho yeh and I hate the short looting distance , or did I mention that already ?

I am happy to have access to my apartments again - however I have found a couple things that need fixing.

Kitchen Sink - appears only half height above the floor (looks lowered)
Kitchen Bar - same as above
Kitchen Drawer - can not place items on it
Kitchen Fridge - no longer "operates"
Shoji w/door - no longer operates
Lanterns - no longer turns on/off
Jack O'Lanterns - no longer have a nice orange glow
Candles and other lights - need to be turned up a notch or two - not very bright

So far this is what I have noticed in my apartment - if anyone wants to see what I mean, feel free to drop by, 2G Kansha Tower Sakura City.

Last edited:
erm any reason why all the appartment blocks on CND are availiable except appartment block Beta West? where my bloody appartments all are...

Not a happy bunny

:cussing:

I am happy to have access to my apartments again - however I have found a couple things that need fixing.

Kitchen Sink - appears only half height above the floor (looks lowered)
Kitchen Bar - same as above
Kitchen Drawer - can not place items on it
Kitchen Fridge - no longer "operates"
Shoji w/door - no longer operates
Lanterns - no longer turns on/off
Jack O'Lanterns - no longer have a nice orange glow
Candles and other lights - need to be turned up a notch or two - not very bright

So far this is what I have noticed in my apartment - if anyone wants to see what I mean, feel free to drop by, 2G Kansha Tower Sakura City.

The Santa Statue doesn't shine either.

However, I have noticed that the Foul Skulls now give of a weird shine with the light looking a bit like squares. It looks cool but I wonder if it's intended?

Also the christmas lamps in form of snow flakes looks absolutely marvelous if we speak about shadows! Sometimes they don't work though and just shine up like normal. But when they do work, oooh yeah! :D

I cant understand why most people think this is a good vu ?

the short looting range has made the game even more of a chore .

the auto clicker is no use at all for hunting .

No surprise here. Hunting was never made for autoclicking. So just stop using it?

I think this autotool feature is way better for MF healing, Fapping, mining and crafting more than anything else.

So now it will be possible to skill evade while AFK! :yay:

Back