Version Update 10.3 Content List

what a brilliant idea, lets make it MORE expensive to go to cp than it was before. and more than double the price to get back down, and not have a auction up there.

when will they learn? :p

what a brilliant idea, lets make it MORE expensive to go to cp than it was before. and more than double the price to get back down, and not have a auction up there.

Or when will we?

MA has learned that they can charge us as much as they want ;P

It's US that needs to learn to NOT pay that much :p

MA has learned that they can charge us as much as they want ;P

It's US that needs to learn to NOT pay that much :p

if you had a look at their latest financials it seems ppl learnt but MA is stubborn :p

Why 25 peds for using TP pls?

Looking forward replies like: it has to be like that, we already payed to pilots, we are used to it, we dont want noobs up there :laugh:

They? They doing fine, they will get some financial boost I suppose. They also do what comunity lets em to do. They KNOW ppl want go up there like mad, they just grab the oportunity to get some more revenue. So maybe the question should be: When will WE learn?

I could be completely wrong, if those PEDs are returned to loot pool (if anything like that even exists?)

Imperial Zoological Scouts have noticed further evolution of the fauna of Calypso: several of the creatures have developed new noises.

Yay, so now we dont have 561324519 mobs using the ambu noise, etc.

Finally, Crystal Palace Space Station is back. Please note that auctioneers have not yet arrived to Crystal Palace, so the auction service is not available there.

Transport to and from the space station will be serviced by the temporary interplanetary teleporter service. A one way ticket is 25 PED.

$$$$ More money for less product, ahh VU10 continues.

• New client download system allowing for download using either the regular download from server or using Bittorrent DNA. EULA for Bittorrent DNA is available here: http://www.bittorrent.com/legal/bittorrent-dna-eula
  • The majority of the content files are now encrypted to increase security; unfortunately, this upgrade requires a re-download of the affected content

I went ahead and used the bittorrent thing since Im lucky to get 50kB/s out of you guys directly. So far its faster but:
WE NEED SETTINGS
Any basic bittorrent client lets users set the ports and limit up/download speeds. This is pretty much mandatory for good performance.

Locking down the files eh, guess you guys want to keep some stuff secret. Thanks for the giant download even though anyone that wants to get at your files probably still can.

FIXED ISSUES

KNOWN ISSUES

What about the FAP sounds you fucked up like 5 updates ago? What about the auto-use that sitll doesn't work right half the time?

Taming will come during 2010. It is one of those systems that probably isn't just converted, but rather evolved, when it is released.

Will our pets be the same level they were when they were removed?
Or compensation for it?

Looking forward replies like: it has to be like that, we already payed to pilots, we are used to it, we dont want noobs up there :laugh:

How about another option?

Because they are greedy?

I'd pay 200 ped for cp and loot all the nice sga items while you guys are complaining on planet side :silly2:

Come on, 50 ped is a small investment to loot an IMK2 SGA!

/Slupor

so, for 50 ped return I am guaranteed an IMK2 SGA loot?

sorry, I doubt that very much

if you had a look at their latest financials it seems ppl learnt but MA is stubborn :p

installs down, income down, profits up :scratch2:

because they know they'll get away with it, it's easy to implement as it's the same as CND plus I bet they give it to hangar owners who won't lower the cost when the TPs are removed :(

I'd pay 200 ped for cp and loot all the nice sga items while you guys are complaining on planet side :silly2:

I'd pay 5,000 peds if I would get a "nice SGA item" but I know I'd pay 50 peds return and get a shit load of wool, some resin and maybe a couple of bones.

SGA is nothing to do with it, it's the fact that now we suddenly got to pay more to go/come back and for what?

I dont know this but i just went to Twins and noted that the Octagon has been moved and that the floor of the place has spots of blood.
did anyone else notice this.

i dont care its 25peds...ill be camping up there!!! thanks thanks thanks so glad cp is back :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

lol thats funny

OK and on another note .. why are the graphics on ammo fucked up ? I mean they are very large showing a huge misake .. anybody has a comment on the new graphics ?

They take up way too much ^space ..

BTW... Download via conventional method 2.5MB/s got it in 20mins and then 5 min update .. what is the problem ????

... problem is people want a great game at minimal cost adn max gain ..

Eeeeh... ok...

25 ped one way to CP... and no auction. =/

Keeps out the Riff-Raff of poor sightseers.

(Note to FPC - It should be 10 ped like return trip was before)

The install removed files that are no longer needed. There go all my loot graphics... (I wish this was funny)

Last edited:
because they know they'll get away with it, it's easy to implement as it's the same as CND plus I bet they give it to hangar owners who won't lower the cost when the TPs are removed :(

This i really hate...

Why CP have to be 25 when it was always 10 in past...

What i dont like is MA will give money to hangar owner , while they do nothing...
Fuck that...
Shop owner dont get money when shop dont work.
People who did skill up taming , MF , beaty... dont get money while they can not do it...
Mask maker dont get anything either...
What about furniture maker ?
What about all those who got huped and Fworded because their profetion does not work ?
Why hangar owner get money out of nothing , and other just have to wait ?

Answer from support regarding teleport fees
Thank you for your inquiry. While hangars are still out of the conversion, a uniform TP fee of 25 PED is in order all over Calypso, where pilots normally would operate. The fee is given to the hangar owners, for CP teleportation as well as CND.

Once hangars are re-introduced, the TP fees will be revised.

Auctioneers will come back to Crystal Palace as soon as possible.

Answer from support regarding teleport fees

Usual MA bullshit

"While hangars are still out of the conversion, a uniform TP fee of 25 PED is in order all over Calypso, where pilots normally would operate. The fee is given to the hangar owners, for CP teleportation as well as CND."

So was it normal for pilots to operate from CP to Calypso in the past?
There was always a TP charging 10 peds and no pilots. Don't re-invent history and charge us 25 peds a go for your bullshit.

I don't want to pay 25 peds to TP to CND or CP and know that my money will be shared out amongst hangar owners.
Most of them never carry paying passengers to and from CND or to CP (and no hangar owner carried paying passengers down from CP)

There is no compensation for any other business owners in EU that have been affected by recent changes.

BTW how many banned avatars and scammers get a share of this 25 peds?
How many hangar owners that have never carried any fare paying passengers?

I believe that this is just an attempt by MA to try and make a 25 ped flat fee for all interplanetary travel.

lol wtf we have to re- download the entire file?? and CP tp costs 25 peds??? now this is getting worse with each VU :(

What else is new...?

Because MA needs love too...

Ah, the great internet... the bridger of gaps, the annihilator of travel time and costs....

Paying for movement between "places" in cyberspace is a step back in technological evolution.

Also a content is our new "You cant play anymore" feature!
Hf with it!
Regardless bla bla

I'm still stuck at this version LOL

Good job getting another update out fairly quickly MA. It is nice to see a bit of a story being linked in with the updates, although I am a bit disappointed at the cost to go to CP, and the fact that there are still bugs involving the teleporter. Overall though I am starting to get my faith in MA back, might not withdraw after all.

Back