Version Update 10.3 Content List

Imperial Zoological Scouts have noticed further evolution of the fauna of Calypso: several of the creatures have developed new noises. Scientists believe that this may be from selective pressure from colonist hunting activities. As creatures producing ordinary noises attracted more attention from hunters, individuals producing dissimilar noises gained evolutionary advantage, and now dominate the population.

Anyone know what this means?

Obviosly means that some mobs got new "sounds".. = noises.

Obviosly means that some mobs got new "sounds".. = noises.

Well, I read that of course, but what about the "and now dominate the population" part?

Downloading this update on my laptop works fine EXCEPT 7 hours remaining!
Sorry but this is utter crap

My download decided to have an abortion after 3 hours, and refuses to start up again. Guess i will just have to wait.................:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Damn those wastelanders for not sabotaging.

My download decided to have an abortion after 3 hours, and refuses to start up again. Guess i will just have to wait.................:wtg::wtg::wtg:

check disk space

2.9 GB download?

uaaaahhhhhh.... don't think this was needed... :scratch2:

well, my connection is faster than your upload MA, come on, give me full download speed !!! I can download with 1.7 MB/sec but only 680kB/sec ... :(

Downloaded the fourth time now, puts the file on my desktop and gets deleted after downlod restarting the download over again.
Where is that torrent?

any FTP download there with full speed?

crystal palace was 15 peds to fly there from most pilots...guess thats good for pilots that it is 25 now

2.9 GB download?

uaaaahhhhhh.... don't think this was needed... :scratch2:

well, my connection is faster than your upload MA, come on, give me full download speed !!! I can download with 1.7 MB/sec but only 680kB/sec ... :(

Mine is coming with only ~130kB/sec :S (usually 1mb/sec) and takes 6 hours and 20 minutes....

CMN..........

Why is CP now 25 when it only cost 15 previously to get there? And 25 to get back when it only cost 10 before? :scratch2: :mad:

Eeeeh... ok...

25 ped one way to CP... and no auction. =/

yea that was imo a bit to costly due to the bug etc and no auction, Feel that they can be a bit nicer in that cost towards us. Quess we just have to suck it up and deal with that.

Transport to and from the space station will be serviced by the temporary interplanetary teleporter service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. NOTE: this is a temporary solution.

So, will the standard fee of getting between planet be 25 ped? (For instance between Calypso and Next Island)?

Why the fee 25 ped? The return teleporter used to be 10 ped, and say 30 ped to least a ship with 4 seats.

[*]New client download system allowing for download using either the regular download from server or using Bittorrent DNA. EULA for Bittorrent DNA is available here: http://www.bittorrent.com/legal/bittorrent-dna-eula
[/QUOTE]

How do I set the port numbers? I guess most of us do have a firewall but the download manager gives no clue.

Since this is a huge download, will it be possible to save the download to be able to reinstall the client?

So any idea on when the first planets will show up?

Mine is coming with only ~130kB/sec :S (usually 1mb/sec) and takes 6 hours and 20 minutes....

CMN..........

mine is 50kb/s, 13 hours ...but i heard when u have slow VU download, u get HOF after :yay:

Last edited:
No auction or storage and hefty priced teleports back and forth? Looks like it may be an opportunity for some entrepreneurs to do the same thing people did with ores on CND.

lol wtf we have to re- download the entire file?? and CP tp costs 25 peds??? now this is getting worse with each VU :(

No auction or storage and hefty priced teleports back and forth? Looks like it may be an opportunity for some entrepreneurs to do the same thing people did with ores on CND.

What will happen is just that more wool and oils will get TTd.

And, ofc, that mm/mod fap/repairable armor owners will have an advantage as they don't have the problem of getting new weapons/faps/(armors) while hunting.

What will happen is just that more wool and oils will get TTd.

And, ofc, that mm/mod fap/repairable armor owners will have an advantage as they don't have the problem of getting new weapons/faps/(armors) while hunting.

Of course more oils and wool will get TT'd. That is where the opportunity for entrepreneurs is. They could buy for 101% and then fly down for the extra 1-3%.

Why is CP now 25 when it only cost 15 previously to get there? And 25 to get back when it only cost 10 before? :scratch2: :mad:

Come on, 50 ped is a small investment to loot an IMK2 SGA!

/Slupor

Come on, 50 ped is a small investment to loot an IMK2 SGA!

/Slupor

25 PED for those of us that don't want to leave :D

* Major performance and structure upgrades to prepare EU for new planets
-> It reminds me goold old time during versions 9.x, when we had weekly patches with weird bugs because they were breaking the core to implement CE2. Maybe the broken TP is due to this as well... :)

* Content is no longer distributed as a lot of small files, but as a small number of .pak files
-> Better for disk fragmentation ;)

*The majority of the content files are now encrypted to increase security; unfortunately, this upgrade requires a re-download of the affected content
-> I doubt dynamic decryption of data may improve performance whci are already so bad? :scratch2:
(Who did crack EU and exploit it so hard that MA encrypted it? :laugh:)

Now, time to comare the huge list of bugs that was created here on MA request and see if it has increased or decreased. My guess is... :D

Looking forward to 10.3.1.

new (?:scratch2:?) content !!! anyway, every update is nice :)
just a bit expensive, to get up to cp

Back