Version Update 10.4.2 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.4.2
2009-12-01

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

Item Issues

• Fixed Kitchen Bar and Kitchen Sink
  • Fixed Small Mars Need Women painting
  • Decoys bleat again
  • Fixed Trutun texture colors
  • Corrected customizable area of Nicole Ladies Handbag and Skam Ladies Handbag
  • Fixed shader settings for Hightech storage boxes
Miscellaneous Issues

• Paynova no longer supports credit card deposits, so credit card deposits via Paynova is disabled
  • Fixed multiple issues with ad screens and player content screens

Originally Posted Here

First post in this years most important and most awaited content list :laugh:

i see many many high priority fixes :rolleyes:

WHAT ABOUT GRADIVORES FFS !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Youre not telling everything here.. How can the servers be down for 1hour + to fix a bad painting lol :confused::confused:

paintings were sent away to be restored and you ever tried to get a plumber at such short notice to fix a sink?

Most important thing about this upgrade must be...

Couldn't care less about the rest. :laugh:

Unfortunatly, signs have not been fixed at all. They still show no content, or content that disappears, or boxes instead of normal characters for text.

Edit: another bug for signs that show something: Move out of range of the sign, say 100 meter, come back, and the sign will be blank.

Unfortunatly, signs have not been fixed at all. They still show no content, or content that disappears, or boxes instead of normal characters for text.

Oh what the... then what the hell this update did for good? :scratch2:

For some reason, I keep thinking that somebody is busy rearranging the deckchairs and decorating the promenade on the Titanic.

I do hope I'm wrong.

i see many many high priority fixes :rolleyes:

WHAT ABOUT GRADIVORES FFS !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bingo! I never have understood MA's priorities vs mine.

Make it work then make it pretty! ofc if my coat didn't look quite right I could never play with glee...

Paynova no longer supports credit card deposits, so credit card deposits via Paynova is disabled.

Anyone have insight as to why this is? Did Paynova decide to not support Entropia or have they scaled back their operations across the board?

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.4.2
2009-12-01

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

Item Issues

• Fixed Kitchen Bar and Kitchen Sink
  • Fixed Small Mars Need Women painting
  • Decoys bleat again
  • Fixed Trutun texture colors
  • Corrected customizable area of Nicole Ladies Handbag and Skam Ladies Handbag
  • Fixed shader settings for Hightech storage boxes
Miscellaneous Issues

• Paynova no longer supports credit card deposits, so credit card deposits via Paynova is disabled

Originally Posted Here

This has to be a joke... 1.5 hours of downtime to fix a f*cking painting and a sink? FFS :mad:

Surely this couldn't have waited for some larger update..

Id imagine they tossed a new sga loot or two in the mix as well. That alone was probably why they took it down, rest was just fluff they already had ready to go live.

Is there just me that gets this all the time?
"This item is currently busy and can not be accessed"

soo cool, I have a kitchen bar :)

still need ajob, so if MA/FPC needs help, just pm me hehe

I get it all the time and more when I realy need to switch to a fap
:mad:

I guess MA has no clue about 2 things.

GIVE THE PEOPLE THAT PAY THE BILLS WHAT THEY WANT

YOU CAN SHEER A SHEEP OVER AND OVER BUT ONLY SLAUGHTER IT ONCE

Oh MA any chance of sending some more Corupt files so I will be forced into redowloading the entire game again :(

Last edited:
And here I was hoping they'd fix everything but the kitchen sink. :rolleyes:

hmmmm...

Id imagine they tossed a new sga loot or two in the mix as well. That alone was probably why they took it down, rest was just fluff they already had ready to go live.

well i would be pretty pissed to find out that certain items that certain ppl been spending thousands of peds on to get didnt even get put in the loot until now.

another tinfoil hat theory is that there holding all the good update stuff till the other planets come out, how else would they be able to keep ppl here in game when the other planets came out.

:twocents:

Welcome in my world. :mad:

Also good one is "item is already equiped" but whatever....both kills me.:silly2:

I am told that as Bravado, Coolness and courage go up, you will see less of that. the operate under stress skills. it is manufactured equip lag.

mindark needs to unlock locked skills that got locked chipping out -.-

Youre not telling everything here.. How can the servers be down for 1hour + to fix a bad painting lol :confused::confused:

Big Painting :D

STOCKHOLM, Sweden - It may not be the world's greatest artwork, but David Aberg's 86,000-square-foot painting is definitely the biggest.
The Swedish artist said Friday that he spent 2 1/2 years and 100 tons of paint to complete his work, "Mother Earth," inside an aircraft hangar in Angelholm, southern Sweden.
Guinness World Records in London confirmed it was the world's largest painting done by a lone artist, more than twice as big as the previous record holder.

And still Unstable as (&*^)%^%*&^%$*%^:mad:

WTF MA I get bounced out of your UNSTABLE SHIT then I relog in only to find I have been killed by something I just wasted ped trying to kill and I cant move at all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone intrested in 166k of skills and some nice armor and weapons below market value ?

Back