Version Update 10.4.2 Content List

I for one...

I for one am hoping the signs have no more problems. It's been very irritating not being able to use signs or ads properly since vu 10. Have not logged in yet, so can't verify if it's really good going or not. Guess I should have waited longer to put up the visique sign at my booth sideways to make up for the issues, lol.

cant await to see the improvements ingame :rolleyes:

Interesting. Paynova's web site says they are still taking credit cards...

From here.
21 payment methods, 12 languages, 12 currencies. 1 contact.

• Card payments with VISA, MasterCard, American Express and more…
  • Local payment methods including cards, online banking, GiroPay and iDeal.
  • Recurring payments for easy handling of subscriptions or instalments.
  • Micropayments via Paynova eAccounts.
  • Mobile payments using credit/debit cards and Telecom billing.
  • Payout services: Send batches of payments to users via email.
  • Fraud prevention tools. Advanced services for secure payments.

apparently I have missing or corrupt data so can't log in. Lovely.

apparently I have missing or corrupt data so can't log in. Lovely

same m8 same

and 3 present a year must have meant something at 1 time

allas..not anymore..

This was wierd... some of my uploaded pictures works... but some not. They are still white. And they are same format, same upload date, same ratio. Very strange.

Also Xlite-W are still plasmas and the font Courier still are shown as boxes.

Sry you must not deposit enough or maybe MA would fix that :eek:

aye it has been a while since I deposited. Which is probably why my returns when I attempt to do anything is around the 10-20% mark.

Anyway I can't be bothered to spend the time to figure out how to get on.

Reactions: RR1
#I wonder if i can now wash my pots that really need to be washed..

Bravo MA you've effectively locked me out and required another complete reinstall for graphic mods on sinks and handbags...

Did you find a fix for this? same problem here :scratch2:

not bothered trying. I suspect I may have to redownload the software. Which i'm not prepared to do right now since it is monstrous.

not bothered trying. I suspect I may have to redownload the software. Which i'm not prepared to do right now since it is monstrous.

I redownloaded it all and Reinstalled and guess what I did nothing to fix the problem so it is something on MA's part that is SCRED UP :mad:

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.4.2
2009-12-01

FIXED ISSUES

Item Issues
  • Fixed Trutun texture colors
  • Corrected customizable area of Nicole Ladies Handbag and Skam Ladies Handbag
  • Fixed shader settings for Hightech storage boxes
Originally Posted Here

Woooo :wtg:

Would love to see some new content, but am more satisfied that existing issues are being fixed FIRST, and within a (generally) reasonable time frame.

Now if we can just see the rest of the main bugs fixed, the update/download formats corrected and then some new content, I'll be really happy :D

Overall, nice to see nonetheless ;)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Wow, this VU's content list doesn't even rate a mention when compaired to mine :laugh: but reasonably good all the same... I think... :scratch2:

Anyhoo, back to the rat race... ;)

I redownloaded it all and Reinstalled and guess what I did nothing to fix the problem so it is something on MA's part that is SCRED UP :mad:

I uninstalled and redownloaded and like you still get the same problem.

these are the folders I have in the Entropia Universe folder and their size.
Maybe if you dont have the same size as me we could find out which file is corrupted.

bin32 19 217 688kb
Uninstall 3 565 482kb
data 4 278 750 542kb

I took the sizes of files only, not size on disc.

This has to be a joke... 1.5 hours of downtime to fix a f*cking painting and a sink? FFS :mad:

Surely this couldn't have waited for some larger update..

NO joke.. the kitchen sink came with really difficullt instructions.. I have a copy below:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I uninstalled and redownloaded and like you still get the same problem.

I followed the steps here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-data-entropia-universe-10-4-2-37033-a.html (thnx wody) I had 2 files that needed fixing so I had to redownload and after still the the same problem! could not log in :eek:

So I ran the test again (in the link above) to find out it was only one file this time

Terrain0.pak

Luckly could download it from here http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503 (ty Wizz and friends):)

And successfully logged into EU lastnight

Goodluck and hope you get on game soon!

Loren

I followed the steps here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-data-entropia-universe-10-4-2-37033-a.html (thnx wody) I had 2 files that needed fixing so I had to redownload and after still the the same problem! could not log in :eek:

So I ran the test again (in the link above) to find out it was only one file this time

Terrain0.pak

Luckly could download it from here http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503 (ty Wizz and friends):)

And successfully logged into EU lastnight

Goodluck and hope you get on game soon!

Loren

Have tried redownloading have also replaced the apparently corrupt files with updated ones from the link above and still getting the same problem. That's the end of my messing about with this now.

decided i'd actually make a proper effort to fix this so I could get online and check how my auctions had gone in my absence. So I uninstalled entropia through control panel (both versions that seemed to be sitting there). Deleted the C:\Program Files\Entropiauniverse and C:\Program Files\Mindark\Entropiauniverse folders and also all registry keys relating to entropia. I then redownloaded the client and reininstalled. Just managed to get back onto entropia so it obviously worked.

:dance:
decided i'd actually make a proper effort to fix this so I could get online and check how my auctions had gone in my absence. So I uninstalled entropia through control panel (both versions that seemed to be sitting there). Deleted the C:\Program Files\Entropiauniverse and C:\Program Files\Mindark\Entropiauniverse folders and also all registry keys relating to entropia. I then redownloaded the client and reininstalled. Just managed to get back onto entropia so it obviously worked.

:yay: till the next update

Glad you got it sorted! :)

Back