Version Update 10.5

i hope this one doesnt take me a week to fix like the last one:scratch2:

Nice warning. Its 6 am here and I got early to spend the day mining. :duh:

I want BACON !!! :wtg:

I know the feeling, and I can;t be bothered to defrost some from the freezer..

Can't even fry some hogglo bacon :'(

hope students finishing their exams and the gifts after training newbees will be back..

and please no f up like the last updates ...short direct link only..

before we are all 10 days out having had ent files corrupted by a torrent .f upp

be nice 2 the community 2 post the update content in advance...but

allas we asked that since what 7.2?

still cant believe ma makes up there mind off the update content when they do it..

oh wait we do an update ..shall we try the colouring add on....sure why not remove the loot ppol as we go along as well..

sure spread out the herd while yar at it..

...cant believe it happens spur off the moment..
:mad:

Hi,

it would be sooooo sweet would it be possible to announce a planned server downtime a little earlier but 20 minutes before the red message ...

Really, this stinks! I hate it!

And it makes you, MA & FPC, look like a bunch of amateurs that give a common dung about their customers - do you really want this perception?

Would it be this difficult to have someone type a little message into the CMS as soon as a date for a VU is set? Would it be this difficult to announce the VU content just before the servers are going down to keep your customers busy meanwhile?

Would the announcement of the VU had been earlier, 1 - 3 days before, we, the paying customers, would have had time to plan our time line. Now, all of a sudden, announced 20 minutes before, the server goes down and we have to check what to do. We don't even have a content list to discuss, to pass the time.

Really, this stinks! I hate it!

Have fun!

Edit: Dunno how long Bertha needs to retrieve a news, the 20 minutes I mentioned was calculated from Berthas post date, so maybe MA/FPC would have been some minutes earlier ...

Last edited:
Going to be cranky at work today without my morning EU fix. World beware.:mad:

Its good to see Ma are working hard lost of little fixes etc. this tiem round though updates should be compacked as they said before the reason people had to re-download the whole game was so that future updates would be easier and quicker to do,.

After a few of you saying that you have download restriction, I am very curious to what that limit is and how much your paying.

I currently with virgin media and paying round £20 + line rental for a 20mb line and unlimited download. I think 50mb is availible depending on where you live and its round £28 a month.

they offer a 10mb connection £12.50/month and ist also unlimited (require virgin phone line)

i thought they said that 10.5 was new chip system for armour and gusn etc.

I'm on a pre-paid wi-fi package, and 3Gb of traffic on a 1mb connection costs me ZAR500 (~US$70). The two failed downloads on the last behemoth made EU the most expensive game I own ;)

Maximum fixed line speed available is 4mb, always capped between 1-3Gb/month, @ ZAR700 (~UD$94) per month.

The caps are also pretty harsh, in that the excess usage is allowed through, but at hideous prices, so accidentally running over can cripple a budget fast. They don't carry over unused cap from previous months either.

Wiiiiiii 10.5!!

Guide Aandar confirmed that girls will have bigger boobs in this one ;)

Ouch i won't be able to outrun even the smallest mob anymore because i will allways fall due to unbalanced weight ... :)

"Estimated downtime is 2-3 hours."

Estimated time of fixing bugs of new VU 2-3 months...

I'm on a pre-paid wi-fi package, and 3Gb of traffic on a 1mb connection costs me ZAR500 (~US$70). The two failed downloads on the last behemoth made EU the most expensive game I own ;)

Maximum fixed line speed available is 4mb, always capped between 1-3Gb/month, @ ZAR700 (~UD$94) per month.

WOW... :eek::eek:

thats pure crazy ness and my friend in the Netherlands says uk has bad deal.

Tiers, quests, vehicles, third continent, new planets, taming, mindforce update, factories and something to do with the egg.

I have no idea why but for some strange reason this made me lol

VU 10.5 Content list:

1: Xmas trees

2: refer to 1: :)

The caps are also pretty harsh, in that the excess usage is allowed through, but at hideous prices, so accidentally running over can cripple a budget fast. They don't carry over unused cap from previous months either.

Yes that sucks 0.o And i'm paying 15 euro a month to download as much as i can with average speed of 1500 KB/s, and that's phone included :cool:

hercules hercules hercules lol

C

WOW... :eek::eek:

thats pure crazy ness and my friend in the Netherlands says uk has bad deal.

SA holds a few world records. Our telcoms cost is one we're not so proud of ;)

Yes that sucks 0.o And i'm paying 15 euro a month to download as much as i can with average speed of 1500 KB/s, and that's phone included :cool:

Guess I can count myself lucky to have a 100Mbit connection that's included in the rent... :cool:

I'm not expecting much, like every VU (yes even 10.o). So I wont really be disappointed by what happens. :D

Unless it eats my non-depositing PED Card faster than Pac-Man eats through the easiest maze. :mad:

:laugh:

Question...

Tiers, quests, vehicles, third continent, new planets, taming, mindforce update, factories and something to do with the egg.

picture.php

What about the egg...?

it said systems offline a little while ago

for some time now it has been saying "All systems are online."

it shouldnt say that when you cant log in or even download the update yet grr i want on!!!

Ouch i won't be able to outrun even the smallest mob anymore because i will allways fall due to unbalanced weight ... :)

Ye, but who cares if you can run? You will look awesome!

:D:D:D

Bring it on im rdy :cool:

/Arwen

Getting the same

Yeah. I open program and it says all systems are online. I try to sign in, and it doesn't let me... Oh well...I guess I gotta wait... :mad:

Guess I can count myself lucky to have a 100Mbit connection that's included in the rent... :cool:

That depends on the rent you pay .)

Well, for the time being, I shall get a nice hot drink.
Relax, watch ANOTHER movie maybe, then realise it's 1:15am...
Then I'll tsay awak and be ready to DL the VU because I swear I'm an isomniac.

Back