Version Update 10.5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.5. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-10 13:50 UTC

Estimated downtime is 2-3 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but you didn't say anything.

Any word on any content changes w/ 10.5?

well i hope its small I'm almost maxed on my download limit till the 13th.

ahhhh the updatessSzZzZzzzZZzzOooooOOooOOooo

Estimated downtime 3h !?!:yay:

well i hope its small I'm almost maxed on my download limit till the 13th.

I'll second that hope... bandwidth costs a fortune out here, and I can't afford to hack out another kidney just yet.

Tiers, quests, vehicles, third continent, new planets, taming, mindforce update, factories and something to do with the egg.

Typical! Still no f@kken Space Pirates ;)

Is it the Big Day? Will they announce a "Search" in Auction? Is EU ready for such a leap forward? :D

Wohooo :) I hope we get something fun! I think we will get the mobcontest mob! :)

Rumor has it, that some loot will be implemented.

Yes you heard it right, loot willll beee implemented!! :eek:

Oh goodie, another step closer to completion. :D

Hmm I wonder, more chips back ?

Lays... Doritos... Burts... Smiths... ? ehmmm

Or is it time for the mighty "Draconus Burnthemus" ?
When you go hunt this baby, better bring healers and the fire department. :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:silly2:

Last edited:
Downtime 2-3 hrs NOOOOOOOO, what are we to do for 3hrs? Count flowers on the wall? :scared:
Going to find pics of my beloved boorums and oogle at them. :swoon:

Tiers, quests, vehicles, third continent, new planets, taming, mindforce update, factories and something to do with the egg.

all this will not come :D

x-mas pressies :yay:

Mindforce :yay:

Aaah the egg :yay:

Enhancers :yay:

CE2 :yay:

:scratch2:

After a few of you saying that you have download restriction, I am very curious to what that limit is and how much your paying.

I currently with virgin media and paying round £20 + line rental for a 20mb line and unlimited download. I think 50mb is availible depending on where you live and its round £28 a month.

they offer a 10mb connection £12.50/month and ist also unlimited (require virgin phone line)

i thought they said that 10.5 was new chip system for armour and gusn etc.

My guess is they've found yet another compression scheme and the update will delete all previous content, re-download everything again, and change the login screen to something Merry-Mayhem related.

See if I set my bar really really low I can't be disappointed. :yay:

So unlucky i am ... started to hunt and in the first 2 mins i get the "5 minutes server is going down" Message :duh:

My guess is they've found yet another compression scheme and the update will delete all previous content, re-download everything again, and change the login screen to something Merry-Mayhem related.

Hope not, we all went to hell and back trying to get the last one to:

A) start downloading
B) complete downloading without crashing
C) get the patch file to work

All above multiplied by at least X3 attempts

Wiiiiiii 10.5!!

Guide Aandar confirmed that girls will have bigger boobs in this one ;)

After a few of you saying that you have download restriction, I am very curious to what that limit is and how much your paying.

I currently with virgin media and paying round £20 + line rental for a 20mb line and unlimited download. I think 50mb is availible depending on where you live and its round £28 a month.

they offer a 10mb connection £12.50/month and ist also unlimited (require virgin phone line)

i thought they said that 10.5 was new chip system for armour and gusn etc.

I can't get Virgin where I am (They won't lay cable in Bath). I'm getting a 8mb connection from plus net with 10gb download limit for £12 a month. I could get an unlimited one for £20. As it is every month I'm down over £100 on my bills at the moment so I just can't afford a better package. As soon as I can I will be upgrading though

Sounlicky i am ... started to hunt and in the first 2 mins i get the "5 minutes server is going down" Message :duh:

Same here, got the message just before I went to hunt Atrox at Nate. :rolleyes:

So unlucky i am ... started to hunt and in the first 2 mins i get the "5 minutes server is going down" Message :duh:

Gah I hate when that happens!!! Happened once after I had just gotten a ride up to CP after waiting for an hour for a pilot. :D

Downtime 2-3 hrs NOOOOOOOO, what are we to do for 3hrs? Count flowers on the wall? :scared:
Going to find pics of my beloved boorums and oogle at them. :swoon:

marcoorum.gif

The new Marcoorum

great just came from work and the servers are getting down :/

but anyway.... an update, an update :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Dang nabbit, now I'll have to work on my coursework :(

Which is due in tomorrow :rolleyes:

Smooth move MindArk :laugh:

Back