Version Update 10.6

yep, downloading now... Xmas gifts???

delay

Only reason why it takes delay was that Marko and others was testing becon mission and canot kill all droids up there :))

geez..i hope theyrepair that auto queue tool on weapons FINALLYYY !!!!

sry..i ma calm now again :)

I play in system which is considered minimal/medium and I play 1152x864 medium/high graphics w/o shadows and volumetric. I can feel any difference made in performace very hard, oposite to ppl havin 100FPS all the time, of course.

And the performance was HEAVILY INCEREASED few VUs ago, all along with improvement in rendering quality of most of the foliage, terreain etc.

Maybe you have some virus, malware or many programs running in background, I dont know. But yours and Alexanders comments are completely out of reality.

My comment is not out of reality i'm stating personal facts!

MA said they increased performance, at the same time I started getting error msg to say I was running out of virtual memory..... What in my statement is totaly out of reality?

P.s. As per my previous post i've just been shown how to increase my virtual memory and if this fails i'll just go buy more ram 4gb should do it.

hmmm Client loader have Validate installation option .... good :)

Non of us can get in :(

Marco is any possibility of a Vu Update list. I always like reading them for some reason. I dont know what it is, ive already read through patch notes and the such aswell

According to the website, the time has been extended by at least an hour, could be more. Apparently they are having trouble......:rolleyes:

Lily

75.5MB download

Selling: Update_10.5.2.38477-10.6.0.38841.exe

According to the website, the time has been extended by at least an hour, could be more. Apparently they are having trouble......:rolleyes:

Lily

Oops sorry, while I'm wainting for the update, I did my laundry.
Doing this tends to slow down the power grid, MA servers are on
the same power grid if I'm not mistaken.

This might explain the extention. :rolleyes:

:silly2:

i'm in and loot is great, already got 3 x 40 pedder on snable young and a hudge hof with my tt finder :silly:

i'm in and loot is great, already got 3 x 40 pedder on snable young and a hudge hof with my tt finder :silly:

lol man leave something for us too ;)

Oops sorry, while I'm wainting for the update, I did my laundry.
Doing this tends to slow down the power grid, MA servers are on
the same power grid if I'm not mistaken.

This might explain the extention. :rolleyes:

:silly2:

Maybe do the laundry manualy next time :)

Heres a random video pick to watch while you wait for the update :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_GX-XeJ94[/YOUTUBE]

I just wish the portal page reflected the down time. I mean it says all is green, but you have to actually try logging in to actually see...

The servers should be a red X on the portal screen IMO

well, is OK to have all online but tell us if logins are disabled. :rolleyes:

Expiring Auctions are still filtering through while they test servers and a Phantom Harness is on the list headed for end...:eek:

Back