Version Update 10.6

I just wish the portal page reflected the down time. I mean it says all is green, but you have to actually try logging in to actually see...

The servers should be a red X on the portal screen IMO

Totally agree :)

Just one more thing on the list haha

C

Up and running.... :yay:

Enchantments? Enchantment :yay:

yuhuuuuuu :yay: :yay: :yay:
wait I still siting in work..... :eek: :(

im out again,

Someone screwed up with ammo too :)

I bought 10k ammo for 1 ped and then it used .2k of ammo per shot on my breer m3a lol

FUBAR

C

Content list up!

TIERS!!!!!!! :yay:

Tier update :)

heck 75MB and whole EU is new designed :eek:

hmm was just kicked out and now the client loader wont open even after restart.

WTF lol

C

yeah I too blew through 41k ammo on 3 berycleds... hmmm I dont know whats going on

**EDIT - read the ammo value change&***

disregard!
:)

Hell I think this is an update i`ll reallly like!!! Loot distance increased! (very nice if u can make mobs drop some time before they reach you) And ofc the enchantments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It`ll depend a lil on how they can be used if I like them or love them, but I think I`ll love them from what I read! thx MA :wtg:

EDIT: This was the impression I got from the content list! At this point I did not know about the UL Item nerf and that there is no real option to upgrade them because one needs to pay 2x the weapon value with MU to make an upgrade! What I wrote above is ofc not my opinion anymore.

Last edited:
Ammo in loot seems to be bugged.

It didn't get multiplied like other ammo.

I am getting loots of 7 pecs from longtooth.

Not right :(

loot with zero tt value??? (blazar fragment)

nice joke Mind Ark

you can destroy your game well

nice!!!

loot with zero tt value??? (blazar fragment)

nice joke Mind Ark

you can destroy your game well

nice!!!

Used in the level I bps for enhancer. They will have value :scratch2:

Used in the level I bps for enhancer. They will have value :scratch2:

with all respect... don't ask you where use them (i know it)

just the tt value is zero, you spend ammo to loot them -ammo who buyit with ped and you get item who can't sell it to get your ped back

i see the things massive, note personnal... Mind Ark sell us nothing for our ammo. nothing more.. just nothing

Ammo in loot seems to be bugged.

It didn't get multiplied like other ammo.

I am getting loots of 7 pecs from longtooth.

Not right :(

yes, I can confirm this - regular loots of 8pec-worth (new system) of ammo where previously that would have been 8 ped (100x the looted ammo value)
Mob was falx young-old. Looted ammo value after half an hour is about 1/100th of previous results.

No more hunting till this one's fixed then :(

ofc, nobody's noticing are they? too busy getting excited about "enhancements" lol

nvm, found the other threads

ammo amount x100... wtf? I don't like it!!!!

i'm agree with you.

neither me

i'm prefering the previus loot and ammo system

after regular hunt i sold about 40ped looted ammo at tt. now value of looted ammo is less than 4ped... :(

K i'm liking the new VU alot.. exept for 2 major things....

the change to ammo is real bad move me thinks, ( the x 100 bit) and is it really necassary? (i know it's to do with the tier thing but still....)

my gfx are now really really bad when it comes to the shading setting on low, i now look like a cartoon figure with no detail and have the same performance as before... when i up the shading to medium now i get the gfx quality as i did before and extremely poor performance :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This update is a shambles and theres no denying it.

FPC: Just fix what needs fixing and return the systems which we're still waiting for. All this new stuff which we don't even need can wait until the rest is done and then just like what was done with mentoring you should ask the community for their ideas first.

Back