Version Update 10.6

I'm denying it. =) It looks like there might be an overall record breaking activity on Calypso tonight. It is great to watch.

Hey 5.30am here :D

Now give me a hof so I can make my weapons already to go check out this new update :silly2:

Sounds interesting, keep up the good work.

Question.

Which VU has the intended fixes for
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...housing-apt-estate-furnishing-decor-bugs.html been moved to ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/169168-adjustments-real-estate.html

You mentioned they would be in 10.4 which was moved back to 10.6 in which enhancements has arrived.

What is the new intended VU & ETA of these estate based fixes ?

Last edited:
I'm denying it. =) It looks like there might be an overall record breaking activity on Calypso tonight. It is great to watch.

OK. Maybe you can post some "proof" of this like some offical numbers of log in or whatever - or will this be too much inside info?

Maybe we will figure out that there are not really 800K active accounts? :D

There is also some brain burning trying understand those number in item description ' tier 1 126 tuer 84 etc...'

Probably not from me - i'm going into despair phase once again at the moment and will probably cut back on ped spending big time until I feel lucky enough for an ath... or how about my 3rd global ever? :grumble:

Good luck.

Which VU has the intended fixes for
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...housing-apt-estate-furnishing-decor-bugs.html been moved to ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/169168-adjustments-real-estate.html

You mentioned they would be in 10.4 which was moved back to 10.6 in which enhancements has arrived.

What is the new intended VU & ETA of these estate based fixes ?

Info here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2215283-post73.html

Right up until their client crashes and will not let them restart with or without a re-install.

Fail...just...Fail.

The players, (your customers!) are giving you detailed, constructive feedback on possible issues with the new system and you give them a link to a thread with no answers? How is giving one tenth as much PED VALUE in ammo in loot and ZERO PED VALUE in the new items balanced? We spend ped at tt value to get loot with no tt, only markup? Um, i'd rather sweat. And i fucking hate sweating. Why didn't you guys ask for input on this system like you said you would from now on? Or at least listen now. Help us help you.

is this true?

this is really beyond belief..i had better say nothing more :p

Very true, and you get them like this... 5 no-loot mob... 1 mob with ONE Fragment 0.00 TT .... 4 no-loot mob.... 1 "normal" loot mob..... 6 no-loot mob... 1 mob with ONE Fragment...

No joke, just happened for me with big Molisk. I logged out laughing... ridiculous! :laugh:

So, save your extra ammo until after the Enhancement Roll Out and notice the tasty mark ups on the enhancer parts. :cool:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Stutoman said:
This update is a shambles and theres no denying it.

ROFL...LAMO

Stats from Entropiatracker for last 24 hours are way down. And dont come with VU was in that time frame because it wasnt but in the compared previous 24 hours!!!!!

Hunting Key Stats

Most globals today: Longtooth
Total value today: 160,833 PED (-51.56 %)*
Total globals today: 1,244 (-47.47 %)*
* Trend is last 24 hours compared to previous 24 hours

Mining Key Stats

Most globals today: Lysterium stone
Total value today: 43,343 PED (-31.36 %)*
Total globals today: 316 (-28.99 %)*

Crafting Key Stats

Most globals today: OreAmp OA-101 Light (L)
Total value today: 124,507 PED (1.7 %)*
Total globals today: 817 (-3.08 %)*

Total of roughly 330K ped loot in globals and HoF's. I looked nearly every day befor loggin in at these numers and they normally float around 400k to 500k during weekdays and depending on multiplyed 5 figure loots witch have a big influence in the results. During weekends they where most of the time 100k to 200k higher....

So if the activity was recod breaking you know that the users of your service will feel really pissed as with record breaking activity and lower than average loot the losses must have been hughe.

Was this the reason for the new mini VU? Does MA reinburse the users of their service for the wrongly adjusted loot?

You do not have to answer at all because everyone know it, no reinburse from MA

Very true, and you get them like this... 5 no-loot mob... 1 mob with ONE Fragment 0.00 TT .... 4 no-loot mob.... 1 "normal" loot mob..... 6 no-loot mob... 1 mob with ONE Fragment...

No joke, just happened for me with big Molisk. I logged out laughing... ridiculous! :laugh:

same happens me, but some other mobs. so, the future is no TT loot now?! :scratch2:

ROFL...LAMO

Stats from Entropiatracker for last 24 hours are way down. And dont come with VU was in that time frame because it wasnt but in the compared previous 24 hours!!!!!

Hunting Key Stats

Most globals today: Longtooth
Total value today: 160,833 PED (-51.56 %)*
Total globals today: 1,244 (-47.47 %)*
* Trend is last 24 hours compared to previous 24 hours

Mining Key Stats

Most globals today: Lysterium stone
Total value today: 43,343 PED (-31.36 %)*
Total globals today: 316 (-28.99 %)*

Crafting Key Stats

Most globals today: OreAmp OA-101 Light (L)
Total value today: 124,507 PED (1.7 %)*
Total globals today: 817 (-3.08 %)*

Total of roughly 330K ped loot in globals and HoF's. I looked nearly every day befor loggin in at these numers and they normally float around 400k to 500k during weekdays and depending on multiplyed 5 figure loots witch have a big influence in the results. During weekends they where most of the time 100k to 200k higher....

So if the activity was recod breaking you know that the users of your service will feel really pissed as with record breaking activity and lower than average loot the losses must have been hughe.

Was this the reason for the new mini VU? Does MA reinburse the users of their service for the wrongly adjusted loot?

You do not have to answer at all because everyone know it, no reinburse from MA

After decay and more, i got 70 ped back, on a 500 ped run, thats just... BS
so ye, loot sucks dear Marco..

Same here, 75% loss on the run, 8 no-looters in a row, followed a fragment. It made me smile in strange way:scratch2:

So, save your extra ammo until after the Enhancement Roll Out and notice the tasty mark ups on the enhancer parts. :cool:

Waste amounts of enhancer parts that nobody needs or buys right now? Last I checked last night the auction for those parts had 97 pages! Prices are dropping already. So much for "tasty markups". No gain here, just more TT fodder for me because I'm not piling up that shit in my storage. That would only lead to me deposting even more for ammo and L guns than I do already. Maybe that's what MA wants .... :scratch2: :D

Back