Version Update 10.6

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-17 10:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh 10.1 10.2 10.3 ... 10.6 came ... and still we don't have taming, chips (all of them) , effects, performance optimization etc ...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting some loot back ! WHy darn ...

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-17 10:00 UTC
Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Message from MindArk: The server is going down in 10 minutes.

ahh 10.1 10.2 10.3 ... 10.6 came ... and still we don't have taming, chips (all of them) , effects, performance optimization etc ...

No ! dont lie please, they have increased performance like hell !!!! Good job MA with this !!

Looking forward, i hope tiers are coming so we will have something to moan about :D >)

Christmas Presents?

::xmas:

Very true, things are prioritised..

If a company has 5 devisions working on something they are focussed in, nr 4 is taming but team 3 is already done with some bug fixing, then why wait for that update?

So basicly try not to judge based on updates

I'll await the content list with baited breath.

Beacon and strange signals, please. :wtg:

damn, i just wanted to log in to start the next hunting run.... in an hour i have to go to work... next time i could play: monday :/

anyway update :yay::yay:

Since 10.5 i've now started getting msg's saying my virtual memory is running out.....

If they are increasing performance and reducing system needs why is the strain on my comp getting higher? :scratch2:

Since 10.5 i've now started getting msg's saying my virtual memory is running out.....

If they are increasing performance and reducing system needs why is the strain on my comp getting higher? :scratch2:

It always was, they just added a warning message. Minimum requirement is 2gb.

Could somebody post size of download once it is available?
Actually MA could post that too in their announcements.
Not too much to ask imo.

It always was, they just added a warning message. Minimum requirement is 2gb.

The msg has been here since 10.0 or earlier, i've only started getting it from 10.5.

P.s. upgrading drivers etc while its down.

They`are just updating to give me my ath............................. ;)

Lest hope for some good vu updates, and that the logg in troubles for many dont re-occur!

:evilking:

Keeping my hopes for this VU just at average so I wont get the New VU Blues. :cool:

crappy been hunting eomons and ossies... and they put servers down 2k peds deep into a hunt with no globals except on those damn mulmuns... servers come back up...my loots will be gone... bastards i feel kinda robbed...

hopefully they let me chip out red skills... this damn SGA has been garbage... got a opalo sga... after 200-300kpeds hunted...
5 hours x 600 peds an hour x 70 days (of the 90 days+ so far not including armour decay which is another 100-125 peds or so an hour and fapper costs sometimes... jeepers)

i know bitch bitch bitch thats all i seem to do now... but i am frustrated and a very unsatisifed customer

Just when I got one XII claim...oh well I hope it is still there when it comes back online :)

Just when I got one XII claim...oh well I hope it is still there when it comes back online :)

ouch, hehe.

Hope it survives the wipe of the VU. :silly:

The msg has been here since 10.0 or earlier, i've only started getting it from 10.5.

P.s. upgrading drivers etc while its down.

It wasn't added with 10.0 for sure, only later. I'm myself getting it, but planning to add more ram in the near future.

However you still didn't answer if your pc meets minimum requirements. Also, might have something to do with the settings you're running at. And finally, if it doesn't affect your gameplay (aside from that message), then why even bother about it?

REMEMBER PEOPLE

LET IT FINISH PATCHING (even if Mr. Windows says Not Responding)

Yes, or I will force that baked potato youtube clip on you all again.... :D

:smash:

REMEMBER PEOPLE

LET IT FINISH PATCHING (even if Mr. Windows says Not Responding)

What if it doesnt respond for 4-5 hours? Should I wait 5 more hours before a RESET my machine? :scratch2:

What if it doesnt respond for 4-5 hours? Should I wait 5 more hours before a RESET my machine? :scratch2:

If your hard disk is defragmented (now is a good time to do it if its been a while) and you dont have any other program running (such as virus scanner checking whole hard disk) it shouldnt take longer than 10-15 minutes.

Yes, or I will force that baked potato youtube clip on you all again.... :D

:smash:

I didn't see, force us to watch it again! :rofl:

I actually didn't see it. :silly2:

Back