Version Update 10.7 Content List

I like this patch. Good job! :D

But where is this?

"•Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input."

Still cannot find any way to exit chat with enter. It has bothered me ever since VU 10...

Press O for options :)

Am I really the only one?????

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Good job but you forgot something MindArk.

When I paid for Estate Development, the MA officer told me I should receive my thing with VU 10.7 this week.

When I paid for Estate Development, the MA officer told me I should receive my thing with VU 10.7 this week.

Support possibly wont give an adequate answer either. The snowmen were meant to be sorted out this week too.

But hey hoe.

Sounds as a good VU to me :)

hey my booth is still at the same location like it was before and not like it should be pre vu 10 :yay:

:mad::mad:

I apologize for the mixup with the version numbering, I know it is confusing and it will be made clearer with the February release. The Real Estate Developments will come in the first pure FPC release of the year (coming for February). VU10.7 was a MindArk / Entropia platform release with very little FPC content in it.

and in english:

[YOUTUBE]i8LOLswfTkQ[/YOUTUBE]

Cheering too soon. Chat still looses focus on external event (loot window open or TP chip), no matter how you set that new option :(. Well at least it is a step in the right direction.

Hey,
is there a way to disable the menu when right clicking without using aim mode?

Thanks!

I apologize for the mixup with the version numbering, I know it is confusing and it will be made clearer with the February release. The Real Estate Developments will come in the first pure FPC release of the year (coming for February). VU10.7 was a MindArk / Entropia platform release with very little FPC content in it.

:mad::mad::mad:
Bernz no happy but Bernz have to live with your apology since he paid in advance.
:mad::mad::mad:

Next: Can we have a fix for the Auto-use tool, so that would repeat more than once or twice?

The chat improvements... sweeeeeet.

Is coming before the end of the week. =)

Coolio ;) i was thinking there was still a few days left and there have been VUs within days of each other lately.

Are there any reps from MA on the forum? Instead of giving jip to the guys from FPC lol

more snow? are you mad?

well i think im stupid cause there are alot of things i just dont understand

more snow? are you mad?

well i think im stupid cause there are alot of things i just dont understand

snow is made of frozen watersteam :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H414jjqs4oI[/YOUTUBE]

Bertha Bot;2282361 [* said:
Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.

Where do you toggle this? I can't find it or am I blind?
It's on "shots count" on default and that is the way I want it, but still want to know where its hidden.

My pedcard is still empty,so everything is as before:)

• Exploit personating other in chat fixed. Characters “[“ and “]” disabled from input and color added to sender name.......

Ohhhh crap, now i cant chat with the noobs via mobs or npcs. I hate this vu :silly2:

Seriously, it looks like a good job with a lot of fixes, and atm i think it would be best to fix bugs before adding new stuff. Altho i wish mindforce to return quick.
So chop chop and get moveing, MA and FPC :whip:

Where do you toggle this? I can't find it or am I blind?
It's on "shots count" on default and that is the way I want it, but still want to know where its hidden.

options menu --> controls --> show shoots left

Am I the only one getting this:

?

Am I the only one getting this:

?

I havent got it sorry.

Youve changed the balance at the bottom but not on the Inventory screen :)

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0
2010-01-27

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

RESETTLEMENT UPDATE

Calypso Metereological Institue reports that the cold weather will remain for a few more weeks. This means that there will still be snow falling on Calypso for a while.

NEW FEATURES

• Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.
  • Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.
  • Added Insert into PED card action for PED and PEC stacks.
FIXED ISSUES AND IMPROVEMENTS

GUI Related Improvements

• Added explicit information about transportation fee at auction, when applicable.
  • Improved GUIs, GUI descriptions and help texts.
  • Added back button in Item Info to return to previously displayed item.
  • Improved Participant Content: Help text updated to explain restrictions on participant content.
  • Reduced chance of accidently triggering click-to-run.
  • Improved Action Menu: better category and submenu sorting.
  • Improved Auction: after retrieving an item in the Won view, the next item in the list is automatically selected.
  • Improved Market price: tiers are only displayed for concerned items.
  • Improved Society Info: only top two ranks can change society information.
Ticket Event

• Fixed issue with event registration.
  • Fixed issue with creating events on Club NEVERDIE and Crystal Palace.
  • Item-use animations are no longer played in Events if the item type used is blocked by the Event rules.
  • Fixed issue with disabling radar.
  • If no event participants scores any points, all prizes are returned to the promoter.
  • Improved Event Settings: number of registered participants is shown.
  • Improved Event Settings: top 10 event participants visible on leaderboard.
  • Improved Event Settings: participant entries in the participant list is color coded according to society, team, votes and if the participant is dead.
  • Improved Event Settings: reputation is showed as a thumb up or down, unless the reputation is zero, where no icon is showed.
  • Improved Event Settings: Copy/paste support added.
Chat

• Exploit personating other in chat fixed. Characters “[“ and “]” disabled from input and color added to sender name.
  • Removed action Start/Stop Chat. If this action is already mapped to the keymap, the action is now Start Chat.
  • Channel filter settings are saved at log out.
  • Fixed key-repeat function: key repeat works when pressing down arrow keys, arrow keys together with Ctrl and delete.
  • Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input.
  • Improved Chat window: graphics for channel filter icons are updated.
  • Improved Chat window: input channel buttons are always visible.
  • Improved Chat window: improved text contrast.
  • Improved Chat window: faster animation when activating Chat window.
  • Improved Chat window: in Private chat, message author is displayed when previous message has another author.
Miscellaneous issues

• Fixed lighting when designing your avatar, medium setting.
  • Fixed issue with displayed computer memory in Client Loader.
  • Fixed issues with Global Ads.
  • Improved handling of graphics settings.
  • Added estate name to sold item message.
  • Fixed Society List update on new search.
  • When unequipping a Mindforce teleport chip, the map is now closed correctly.
  • Improved drag and drop items function.
  • Improved client and server stability.
  • Improved teleporting function.
  • Decreased transportation costs to and from Crystal Palace.
  • Lowered Proteron running speed.

Originally Posted Here

well not bad... but nothing special really...

Back