Version Update 10.7 Content List

Calypso Metereological Institue reports that the cold weather will remain for a few more weeks. This means that there will still be snow falling on Calypso for a while.

/pr decoder ON
we didn't know how to stop this feature so we need more time.
/pr decoder codelanguage OFF

Characters “[“ and “]” disabled from input

this is like burning down your house because there's a mouse in the basement.
I hope there's never any joking with the letters PED or our ingame vocabulary will decrease by 3 chars :laugh:

hmmm so marco tells us snow will be taken out in vu10.7 by the end of january....now bertha tells us otherwise....

bertha, do you have marco tied down whipping him in a bed?

hay marco as your reading this thread and not mine any eta on beauty or any other missing proffesion

hay marco as your reading this thread and not mine any eta on beauty or any other missing proffesion

Its been said in another thread that a road map is being prepared so hopefully you will have a bit more info in that soon.

C

SNOW:

To get rid of (or mostly) the snow, set volumetric effects and/or particle effects to low (or safe mode).

YAY Chat fixes! This has been my biggest pet peeve since I started the game. Also, what exactly does the "Improved drag and drop items function" mean?

YAY Chat fixes! This has been my biggest pet peeve since I started the game. Also, what exactly does the "Improved drag and drop items function" mean?

My guess is that annoying feature' when you drag an item into storage and it goes to the top (first available space) of the storage instead of the space you dropped it in ;)

Oooooo All good updates! :yay: Tyvm :wtg:

Any update is a good update. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Grrr so its still gunna be bludy snowing :mad::mad:

Any update is a good update. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

I wouldn't be so quick to say that... lol. I'm pretty sure that some pretty bad things can happen with updates.

this is like burning down your house because there's a mouse in the basement.
I hope there's never any joking with the letters PED or our ingame vocabulary will decrease by 3 chars :laugh:

Oh on't b stuid... thy woul nvr rmov thos thr lttrs... :rolleyes:

Looks like they fixed a lot of irritants. :)

Yes , and i like it... i hate those little stuff that are very very insinificant , but piss you all day long...Its even worse than a big bug...

so , nice to have such VU :)

I apologize for the mixup with the version numbering, I know it is confusing and it will be made clearer with the February release. The Real Estate Developments will come in the first pure FPC release of the year (coming for February). VU10.7 was a MindArk / Entropia platform release with very little FPC content in it.

I think you (FPC/MA/Other planet) , will have to find a system for player to not get lost...
Maybe separates content list , and update number or something....
It will soon be a very big mess when 3 or 4 planet will add content and MA make update...

Am I the only one getting this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

?
You know we can see the ped in other place than ped card , you do ?

Look like some nice changes. That ammo counter looks particularly nice. Now if we could get FL people a different color on the radar and some improved stability we're laughing :)

Edit: Sooo much green. Green sweating, green scanning, green mining extraction, green skill gains, green healing messages, green dots, green zone warning and now green names. I'm green with envy that my peds are still gold.

Last edited:
Nice to see an update... ;) even if it isn't the best...

Am I the only one getting this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

?

I dont see an amp on your gun, so the ammo count showing at the bottom of your screen is your effective ammo count, while the count in inventory is your actual ammo count.

Your (sweet) gun uses 1500ammo per shot which can go into 999000 (666times) but not 1M(666.66666times) evenly. I would assume this is a feature to go along with the option for remaining shots counted.

narfi

Okay what colorblind monkey decided LIMEGREEN is a good colour to use with darkpastel blue and purple?

No mention of fixing the problem with residue not been given when upgrading an item.

This is not only stunting our ability to skill tier upgrading but (unless they're tracking all upgrades to reimbuse us) they're stealing our peds.

Zero is a percent :scratch2:

Okay what colorblind monkey decided LIMEGREEN is a good colour to use with darkpastel blue and purple?

I am wondering about that myself. There is a saying that is lost in translation but basically mean only clowns mix blue with green :scratch2: now what does that say?

Thumbs up for the event features

[*]Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.

Has anyone tried this?
Does it move all the nicely organized paints, hides, extractors around?

Has anyone tried this?
Does it move all the nicely organized paints, hides, extractors around?

From what I have seen so far it only puts all items, like several stacks of orange paint, together to the one you used this on. Unfortunately it's not automatically so once you put more orange paint in you can drop it anywhere in invent again... so don't really see the point there :rolleyes:

Thank you for one hell of a great update.:D

TY Bertha for info. TY MA - good work.

PS: And a nice big text instead of previous update ;)

From what I have seen so far it only puts all items, like several stacks of orange paint, together to the one you used this on. Unfortunately it's not automatically so once you put more orange paint in you can drop it anywhere in invent again... so don't really see the point there :rolleyes:

Are you kidding?

After a mining/hunting run, toss everything in, and w/ 1 click, it's ALL stacked?

I love it. :yay:

Back