Version Update 10.7 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0
2010-01-27

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

RESETTLEMENT UPDATE

Calypso Metereological Institue reports that the cold weather will remain for a few more weeks. This means that there will still be snow falling on Calypso for a while.

NEW FEATURES

• Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.
  • Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.
  • Added Insert into PED card action for PED and PEC stacks.
FIXED ISSUES AND IMPROVEMENTS

GUI Related Improvements

• Added explicit information about transportation fee at auction, when applicable.
  • Improved GUIs, GUI descriptions and help texts.
  • Added back button in Item Info to return to previously displayed item.
  • Improved Participant Content: Help text updated to explain restrictions on participant content.
  • Reduced chance of accidently triggering click-to-run.
  • Improved Action Menu: better category and submenu sorting.
  • Improved Auction: after retrieving an item in the Won view, the next item in the list is automatically selected.
  • Improved Market price: tiers are only displayed for concerned items.
  • Improved Society Info: only top two ranks can change society information.
Ticket Event

• Fixed issue with event registration.
  • Fixed issue with creating events on Club NEVERDIE and Crystal Palace.
  • Item-use animations are no longer played in Events if the item type used is blocked by the Event rules.
  • Fixed issue with disabling radar.
  • If no event participants scores any points, all prizes are returned to the promoter.
  • Improved Event Settings: number of registered participants is shown.
  • Improved Event Settings: top 10 event participants visible on leaderboard.
  • Improved Event Settings: participant entries in the participant list is color coded according to society, team, votes and if the participant is dead.
  • Improved Event Settings: reputation is showed as a thumb up or down, unless the reputation is zero, where no icon is showed.
  • Improved Event Settings: Copy/paste support added.
Chat

• Exploit personating other in chat fixed. Characters “[“ and “]” disabled from input and color added to sender name.
  • Removed action Start/Stop Chat. If this action is already mapped to the keymap, the action is now Start Chat.
  • Channel filter settings are saved at log out.
  • Fixed key-repeat function: key repeat works when pressing down arrow keys, arrow keys together with Ctrl and delete.
  • Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input.
  • Improved Chat window: graphics for channel filter icons are updated.
  • Improved Chat window: input channel buttons are always visible.
  • Improved Chat window: improved text contrast.
  • Improved Chat window: faster animation when activating Chat window.
  • Improved Chat window: in Private chat, message author is displayed when previous message has another author.
Miscellaneous issues

• Fixed lighting when designing your avatar, medium setting.
  • Fixed issue with displayed computer memory in Client Loader.
  • Fixed issues with Global Ads.
  • Improved handling of graphics settings.
  • Added estate name to sold item message.
  • Fixed Society List update on new search.
  • When unequipping a Mindforce teleport chip, the map is now closed correctly.
  • Improved drag and drop items function.
  • Improved client and server stability.
  • Improved teleporting function.
  • Decreased transportation costs to and from Crystal Palace.
  • Lowered Proteron running speed.

Originally Posted Here

yeaa we now have a feature Eve online had for years ! gj

No mention of fixing the problem with residue not been given when upgrading an item.

This is not only stunting our ability to skill tier upgrading but (unless they're tracking all upgrades to reimbuse us) they're stealing our peds.

If the check is within the Success Rate percentage range the item is upgraded to the next major tier. The Secondary item (the copy of the upgraded item) is salvaged fully (meaning you get to keep the item). The rest of the ingredients are consumed. A percentage of the TT value of the consumed ingredients is added to the TT value of the upgraded item and any excess is returned as residue.

Not sure i'd have called this 10.7 more like a 10.6.x instead.

yeaa we now have a feature Eve online had for years ! gj
#

Voice chat? With an option to choose pitch and gender of your voice? :yay:

Buzz will be happy about lowered transport cost to CP and events being fixed :)

Thanks for update.

Nice list of bugfixes / improvements there.

I'm sure there's some new "stuff" not mentioned in the release notes for us to discover too. :)

Not a bad VU tbh :)

But werent the issues with snowmen meant to be sorted this week? :)

And snow gone by end of jan. I hate the stuff lol.

Oh well theres a few good improvements there so good job.

C

anyone else has his right mouse bugged after the version update ? its like it keeps pressing right mouse after i clicked it ... hilarious

why there is only lower Proteron SPD??? :mad:

Where's new/old content?

MF

Pets

Strange Signals

Mentoring

Give them some time please. Quite a good result for 3,5 weeks of working after the Holidays. They need to start up again, get rid of the alcohol and food overdose from the holidays. And it's cold outside in Sweden, don't forget. They need to save energy for when they go outside, to keep them warm....

:scratch2:

Pretty ok stuff imo, gj MA. :)

/Arwen

Looks like they fixed a lot of irritants. :)

17.5 for Cp now

omg thanks for this update, i have more fps in same area and some usefull things added ;) +rep

Anyone else have trouble logging in? With me it says servers are offline

But I know for a fact lots of people are ingame right now :confused:

It seems there is no tier items in loot anymore atm
Edit : now they appear, but i got 2 stacks of the same stackable in one loot

Good, one more step closer to completion. :D

Too bad snow didn't go yet, that stuff never ends. :laugh:
And it's giving me a splitting headache when I spend more then one hour
looking at it. So Eudoria is still off limits for me mostly.

If I understand the listing correctly, this may be one of the best VUs ever!

Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input.

Finally no more chat focus messup? Although why not AND not losing chat focus AND close chat on enter? That would be ideal. And:

Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.

Is also very welcome. Although I would rather have a "stack all items into storage" button.

And finally:

Improved drag and drop items function.

This was so damn annoying.

Hope they really fixed those things.

Last edited:
damn

damn nice MA...

many good ideas in there

NEW FEATURES

• Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.
FIXED ISSUES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Chat

• Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input.
  • Improved Chat window: faster animation when activating Chat window.
Miscellaneous issues

• Improved handling of graphics settings.

First one.. FINALLY, just took a couple of years :p
Second one.. FINALLY!!

and gfx, yes more optimization is needed.. running with everything on medium and shading on high (just to not get totally blinded) and getting 30 fps indoors but 10 when hunting is not ok with my gfx card. Especially as i can run crysis and crysis wars at medium/high settings and get stable 30ish fps.

Oh man the Green Names in Chat is and gets really heavy on the eyes after a while.......:rolleyes:

I like this patch. Good job! :D

But where is this?

"•Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input."

Still cannot find any way to exit chat with enter. It has bothered me ever since VU 10...

WOW !

This is actually a very nice update !
A lot of fixes in chat interface.
I love saving of channel preferences :)
And old style press enter, chat, enter to go out of chat.

Back