Version Update 9.0 Preview II - NEW Screenshots!!

Everything is going to change...poor Silva is going to have to redo EVERYTHING...then when the Cryengine comes out, too.

AS much as I bitch about bad loot, these shots do look awesome. I just hope they move and perform half as good as they look. These stills are nice, but I have to see how they move.

It will really suck if they make everything look good, but bugs and loot still suck. Still...looking is free, and we will have a few good weeks to just looks at everyone's stuff and see how it is.

Hold your clothes! It looks like everything will change and things that may used to look lame, now look cool.

I wonder of the blue and silver armor is Vigilante?

I wonder of the blue and silver armor is Vigilante?
its eon probably

So expect it to be released next week or the week after that at the latest.

Or a week or two later... maybe three... but not later than by this Christmas. At the very outside, by the next Christmas. No need to worry, it's MA, you know :).

or a week or two that is very close..:) can't believe it already has gone 1 month:) time goes fast:yay:

WOW, just simply amazing... my graphics card is really out dated can only run min settings, thinking of getting 7800 hope it works i really want to play with those graphics. Unbelievable MA cant wait. :)

W:eek:W...bring on VU 9.0 already! :wtg:

the Bay Ren aviator shades just ROCK! :D
and the rest of the pics too!

please MA.. post some ingame screens, test screens like first person or something! i'd love to see that!

looks great till now and i hope my computer can handle it!

Wow, those new screenshots are awesome! Looking forward to the VU.

those new pics look awsome...i totally need a new computer now and internet so i can get back ingame before the VU to get some before and afters of good old Eron

Hopin my comp won't whine when trying to play the game after 9.0 :laugh:

Jake

Some nice shots there. I like the way the armour seems to reflect the surroundings. A throw back to the old armour preview screens in the info windows before they made the previews reflect the actual ingame item. :rolleyes:

The wrinkles in the top are a nice touch too and it will be good to see clothing like this finally in game. Time wise, personally in no hurry to see it show up. The games been pretty good for the last yay months or so and certainly, if a longer delay meant we don't need to start from scratch with our avatar editing, I'd welcome it. :wtg:

JUST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!:cool:

yea, i dont think too many people are going to be happy starting over w/o their avatars settings.

omgz : ) looks insanely amazing, i really can't wait for this... I will be thinking of it all day for two weeks until the update at work! It's gonna make me cry...

ETA i reckon will be round the 18th of October as all the previews releases have been round this time of the month.. either way i am wetting my self.. bring it on MA.. I am ready for it now..

Me wants, me wants bad.

Oh yeah it looks great, can't way to see how all these clothes will looks like, mainly looted one, hope they get a unique style :D

I was wondering about the old looted clothes. I'm kind of expecting that they won't be updated at all.

I was wondering about the old looted clothes. I'm kind of expecting that they won't be updated at all.

Yes and they shouldn't be changed at all besides some visual improvment, they are a part of what PE and then EU used to be.

I can't wait this looks to be an outstanding update

Yes and they shouldn't be changed at all besides some visual improvment, they are a part of what PE and then EU used to be.

Where is the progression in that?

All this update is is visual improvements..

All clothing should be updated to this quality, regardless...

OMG Wow, really damn nice !!

Hmm, time to run off and buy a new cray comp :D

When all the game, terrain, vegetation, buildings and so on will be updated... OMg!! It will be awesome, a next gen MMORPG :yay:

Yeah, Indeed it looks great:) but I wonder why they keep taking from down to up pictures.. I mean we cannot see the hole pants and stuff I think they don't wanna show the grass yet:) so maybe they have updated world graphics too;) I certainly hope they have:wtg:

they dont show the grass, because they havent changed it. :rolleyes:

edit: where is the first powerranger screenshot?

I think Entropia is ready for a new avatar look-alike competition, after this VU. :cool:

Where is the progression in that?

All this update is is visual improvements..

All clothing should be updated to this quality, regardless...

Progress for, what, progress' sake? I'm torn in this matter. One part would agree with you; it's progression, why should anything not be changed?

The other part is reluctant to leave all the old models behind. It's always been a huge part of Entropia: the style. It's not easy to just throw it all away and leave it. But I would still agree that it should be changed, only people should remember to take lots of screenshots. ;)

I wonder if there will be a new crazy graphic font for the message : "This creature didn't carry any loot" OMG I CANT WAIT:yay: , or maybe they will change the message altogether, "we're sorry but the loot your trying to reach does not exist right now, if...." ah dang i have the auto-message you get from dialing a wrong number stuck in my head again. I now forgot what i was thinking the new message (if any) was going to be again..oh well :)

Very nice, im looking forward to it. Lets see if MA can bring this VU Bugless =)
Good job MA!

Racer looks good,
Settler armor in the middle looks good
even the bomberjacket looks good

Which Shades are that actually ?

Back