FYI: Vtol Exploit

Chesty Jugs

Prowler
Society
Necromancers
Helena Chesty Jugs
I would love to know how i can get one shotted from a Vtol for close to 200 when the max the weapons can do it 145 .......

PKers complaining about exploits... cute... but how do you know it was a VTOL?

Indeed, it seems there is no real way to know exactly which weapon was used? :scratch2:

Just jump out that vtol and use whatever weapon you have, not really an expolit needed i think :yup:

i think most or possibly all air vehicle weapons it don't tell you the weapon type you were killed with but all guns sword n taggers when you kill someone it tells you the weapon you were killed with and who it was.

also are you trying to connect exploiters and pkers in this remark in any why?

why insult a pker referring them with exploiters?

It's called a critical hit.

That's CRAZY! Whatever did near 200 dmg to you through shadow.... I WANT ONE NOW! Was it that secret item that was awarded years ago? Or.... was the VTOL maybe scouting and shouting co-ords for a Tank Turret at 1km away?

Don't crits show up in red during PVP like mob crits? (shows how much time I spend in PVP)

Menace

Don't crits show up in red during PVP like mob crits? (shows how much time I spend in PVP)

Menace

Usually, but vehicles are weird like that.

Personally I don't know if it would, but that's my best guess is that it doesn't.

a critical hit does not show in standard orange dmg text a critical hit shows up in Red.

i have had a critical from a vehicle and it was in Red

eve-o: big signatures being hit from small weapon receive high impact;
EU: watermelons became vulnerable;

???

RIPOFF

i think most or possibly all air vehicle weapons it don't tell you the weapon type you were killed with but all guns sword n taggers when you kill someone it tells you the weapon you were killed with and who it was.

also are you trying to connect exploiters and pkers in this remark in any why?

why insult a pker referring them with exploiters?
I noticed that aswell but that doesn't mean the shot was fired from a VTOL.
PKers allways seem to be the first ones comming up with new exploits.
Obviously that does not mean that every single one of them uses those.
However I fail to see how my post implies that.

I would love to know how i can get one shotted from a Vtol for close to 200 when the max the weapons can do it 145 .......

Max dmg of 145 does include all possible enhancers? :scratch2:

Max dmg of 145 does include all possible enhancers? :scratch2:

The vehicle weapons do not have tiers (at least the attachable weapons).

As for the damage, I think this is what happened:

TaZb flew towards you with VTOL, he lands and gets out.
Takes his VRex SGA launcher, shoots.
Gets back in the VTOL before the rocket hits target.

No message killed by xxx weapon but normal kill message from vehicle.

Not sure if that really works but I know that TaZb's only "weapon" is that launcher. and it deals over 200 dmg while wearing PK armor, just FYI.

Not sure if that really works but I know that TaZb's only "weapon" is that launcher. and it deals over 200 dmg while wearing PK armor, just FYI.

Yes Dante its TaZb exploiter, he shoot me too

Why are you crying here? I think, he found not a bad way to kill some people in PVP and he killed me too and soon i had found a way to kill him, and it`s a fan that we're trying to get from the game. :launcher:

if it was the VRex SGA Launcher it would of stated the weapon type killed with?

Mb he spawned tank in the air so fast u didnt even see:laugh:
After chopper issue for me everything in this game is possible and... its not exploit:wise:

Wouldn't be like that guy to be exploiting bugs. Its not like he exploits VTOL hunting for every hunt he has ever been on............

looks like you could use a bit more HP? :confused:

That's CRAZY! Whatever did near 200 dmg to you through shadow.... I WANT ONE NOW! Was it that secret item that was awarded years ago? Or.... was the VTOL maybe scouting and shouting co-ords for a Tank Turret at 1km away?

Menace

Ah, and thats why you write bullshits all over PK threads.... really..

I know he has the vrex 2k, but he was high in the air when he killed me, i watched him come towards me as he had been following us, he was not close to the ground. So unless he can - jumpout of the plane mid-air, equip, aim, fire, and then jump back in the plane, without the plane moving it's altitude ......... it's an exploit :p

he was high in the air when he killed me, i watched him come towards me as he had been following us, he was not close to the ground. So unless he can - jumpout of the plane mid-air, equip, aim, fire, and then jump back in the plane, without the plane moving it's altitude ......... it's an exploit :p

Three letters my friend - LAG

Why are you crying here? I think, he found not a bad way to kill some people in PVP and he killed me too and soon i had found a way to kill him, and it`s a fan that we're trying to get from the game. :launcher:

Why would I cry about something in a zone where my only hard enemy is Hulk? I don't care how he did it or whoever, they all die when you shoot them.
If you would've read my post, I didn't whine anywhere. I was trying to explain a possible way of how Chesty got killed. Purely informative.

EDIT: Also, it is possible to exit a vehicle, shoot and get back in a vehicle while mid-air :) Just need to be fast. I think I've proven that by jumping out of my flying vehicle in PvP4, falling down the sky shooting and killing the enemy. Just before hitting the ground, spawn my jeep and enter it. Safe landing!

So unless he can - jumpout of the plane mid-air, equip, aim, fire, and then jump back in the plane, without the plane moving it's altitude

Very possible, back when i used to do planet side PK, i practised that exact move, with some success. Difficult, but possible ;)

Back