News: VU Postponement Notice

Don´t worry Mindark, great things take time to come, just try the next time to give a real update date lol. Hope it gives more players into EU.
Good Luck with that!

Hardware failure? Hardware failure?!!!! You're just clutching at straws now ....
How often am I going to have to mentally bury this UI we have? Well, still only on idle mode anyway - you can take til redemption day for all I care.

Kind of sad I really hoped to test the new UI tommorow since I am on holyday but I guees it is what it is, hope you manage to make it by next week 😢

What a timing for the hamsterwheel to break.

My real guess would be an hardware issue with a backup.

How can a hardware failure break an update that only makes changes on the client side?
The laptop with the update code crashed and they didn't upload to github? :ROFLMAO:
Rest assured, they probably are using some DFS file share and not actual source control.

Well, now easter mayhem is getting extended 3 weeks.

So all the copies we saved of our stickies will need to be done again if we amend any between now and sometime 'soon'. I have just one thing to say.....BLEH !!!
Please surprise us all and at least once this year get an update out on time and bug free.

I guess we're too old to be the meme-type of people... Well, to simply things, more reasons that we could see in the upcoming weeks:
  • all DevOps called in sick
  • we noticed a licensing issue with Unreal Engine that we need to address first before we can backport the new stuff
  • bug found: all icons are rearranged in storage and inventory if the user owns more than one item
  • bug found: all new UI-features disappear when the monitor is turned off
  • to not interfere with anything we will wait until <event name> is over
  • we haven't reached milestone Soon yet
:)

dc9f5f9ba5264770.jpg

wie work with high pressure on a solution to the hardware failure

david simmonds probably fell off his bike again, he's really not good

Back