Weapon Deconstruction

Edling

Guardian
eddah edling richbitch
Weapon deconstuction.

The ability to deconstruct Unlimited weapons (not limited) into components and then use these components to upgrade other unlimited weapons/items

You coud get an loot window with different components all with different market values giving you a chance to get components worth more or less then the weapon you just deconstructed.

Most of these componets shoud be L to ensure an constant flow of deconstructed weapons but some rare ones shoud be unlimited.
They woud need to decay slightly but not enough to not justify using them.

The quality of the weapon deconstruced woud ofcourse determine the quality of the componets you woud get.
They coud cover things that are not used by the tier system, like higher fire rate.

An important feature of this is that these weapons woud once again be looted from monsters after getting deconstucted!

You coud even have an global system from this:
"Player X deconstruced an improved i2870 and found loot worth XXX PEDS"

Now most ppl will realise that monster X will have an high chance of dropping this gun wich woud lead into some very interesting hunts :)

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

I think it`s a horrible idea and please stop to give MA such ideas... they seem to like those nowadays ....
This would continue to make EU one of those standart MMOs we have waay too many of that allready. Since Eu has worse and more expensive gameplay than the other standart MMOs it would have to surrender to the competition soon if MA continues with the process to make EU more standart MMOlike.

I think it`s a horrible idea and please stop to give MA such ideas... they seem to like those nowadays ....
This would continue to make EU one of those standart MMOs we have waay too many of that allready. Since Eu has worse and more expensive gameplay than the other standart MMOs it would have to surrender to the competition soon if MA continues with the process to make EU more standart MMOlike.

I dont realy get what you are trying to say here.. what exactly do you think is bad with this idee ?

This woud kickstart the drop rates off old unlimited items wich we never see in our looting windows these days.

do i finally get to own a MM and destroy it to upgrade my opalo? :D:D:D:D:D

yeaa! opalo Tier 10 with 10 dmg enhancer and power of MM! weeeeee

Rule No 1 in this forum is -----> Do never write anything who can give MA/FPC any idea of a new chance to do any nerfs because is the only thing they are doing here so dont help them with that. :)

Ok i have to admit they have improved the graphic.:yay:

Why ?

We got the tier system for that already and we all know who great that works.

And how to upgrade ? To the same stats as a SIb weapon. Will never happen because UnL SIB weapon drop like hell then

gooooood idea goood idea!!! goood idea!

more unL SIB weapon.
the more the merrier!

more unL SIB, the lower the MU, more affordable and enjoyable game play.

just implant this feature and only make use of the increased drop rate and not destroy and gun.

Rule No 1 in this forum is -----> Do never write anything who can give MA/FPC any idea of a new chance to do any nerfs because is the only thing they are doing here so dont help them with that. :)

Ok i have to admit they have improved the graphic.:yay:

Why is this a nerf ? :eek:

Why ?

We got the tier system for that already and we all know who great that works.

And how to upgrade ? To the same stats as a SIb weapon. Will never happen because UnL SIB weapon drop like hell then

What i realy wanted from this is to allow more unlimited weapons drop in hunting loots.

I dont compare this to on SIB weapons.. an UL weapon upgraded for higher fireate is not on SIB weapon.

you have been playing to much WOW :p altough... it could be a usefull way of skilling craft and get rid of some unwanted guns it would also be absolutly wastefull.

gooooood idea goood idea!!! goood idea!

more unL SIB weapon.
the more the merrier!

more unL SIB, the lower the MU, more affordable and enjoyable game play.

just implant this feature and only make use of the increased drop rate and not destroy and gun.

Yes you woud get more unlimited SIB weapons in loot windows but the total amount of SIB weapons in the game woud stay the same.

Why is this bad ?

What i realy wanted from this is to allow more unlimited weapons drop in hunting loots.

yeah, that was (according to Marco who was told this by MA I guess) the reason for the potential risk of losing UL items when tiering up... to ensure more flow and redropping of unlimited items...

How should this work when its BP states it requires e.g. one Lyst ingot to craft it?

If it's above 90% of full TT you will get it back, otherwise not? I sense plenty of hate-mails to MA because of such thresholds. Just look what was going on when ESIs went (L) and were turned to PEDs when its TT was below 10 PEDs...

:scratch2:

No, thanks. Ok, it's a virtual world, but this just doesn't make sense. If you build a TV-set, you need resources. If you disassembly it, you're left with all kinds of small parts, but never with a couple of full size parts as it was before the assembly.

It would only work if you get all kinds of "trash"-items back. Then you'd need something like 10,000 of "Trash Lyst" to refine it back to one Lyst ingot.

Oh, please, no!

yeah, that was (according to Marco who was told this by MA I guess) the reason for the potential risk of losing UL items when tiering up... to ensure more flow and redropping of unlimited items...

Finaly someone post something constructive...

As far as i understand there isnt that many guns who gets recycled this way.

I want unlimited items in my loot window again and even tho this might not be the best solution, i realy want them to do something.

How should this work when its BP states it requires e.g. one Lyst ingot to craft it?

If it's above 90% of full TT you will get it back, otherwise not? I sense plenty of hate-mails to MA because of such thresholds. Just look what was going on when ESIs went (L) and were turned to PEDs when its TT was below 10 PEDs...

:scratch2:

No, thanks. Ok, it's a virtual world, but this just doesn't make sense. If you build a TV-set, you need resources. If you disassembly it, you're left with all kinds of small parts, but never with a couple of full size parts as it was before the assembly.

It would only work if you get all kinds of "trash"-items back. Then you'd need something like 10,000 of "Trash Lyst" to refine it back to one Lyst ingot.

Oh, please, no!

First of all the weapon needs to be in full tt before deconstructing it.

This coud be archived with an varning before doing it.

The componets you get will have nothing to do with the items you used to craft the weapon with.

It can be part that works just like attachments do now.. just slap them to your gun and your ready to go.

Guess I will stick to 'bullshit' seems to be the best way to describe your ideas.

Weapon deconstuction.

The ability to deconstruct Unlimited weapons (not limited) into components and then use these components to upgrade other unlimited weapons/items

I see. So we get a second tier system because one isn't enough already? Interesting.

You coud get an loot window with different components all with different market values giving you a chance to get components worth more or less then the weapon you just deconstructed.

We also got some kind of gambling ingame.

Most of these componets shoud be L to ensure an constant flow of deconstructed weapons but some rare ones shoud be unlimited.
They woud need to decay slightly but not enough to not justify using them.

This is my favourite so far. Components used in a process to upgrade a weapon being (L). You know these get consumed like ammo so it does not matter if you are using (L) cells or UL cells since you've to buy a new one when you ran out of ammo.
Guess you just failed to express yourself properly but having a component not getting consumed is even more hilarious. 1 month til someone has conered this market by simply having all 'UL components' available and hence being able to upgrade everything for a small fee.

The quality of the weapon deconstruced woud ofcourse determine the quality of the componets you woud get.
They coud cover things that are not used by the tier system, like higher fire rate.

An important feature of this is that these weapons woud once again be looted from monsters after getting deconstucted!

Well it's easier to introduce more enhancers to cover these aspects instead of introducing a 2nd tiering system. Guess the purpose of your 'ideas' is having an idea.

Now most ppl will realise that monster X will have an high chance of dropping this gun wich woud lead into some very interesting hunts :)

What's wrong with (L)? Markup is rather constant which makes chosen a mob to hunt so damn easy. Get used to prolly not looting a MM no matter how many ideas you got or are you expecting everyone deconstructing their precious weapons to upgrade em? Just look at the tier system it's not used that much and here the chance to lose a item is rather low. In fact you are asking people to destroy their gear so you can loot it.

What do you guys think?

Bullshit.

Yes you woud get more unlimited SIB weapons in loot windows but the total amount of SIB weapons in the game woud stay the same.

Why is this bad ?
#

Welcome to 2010. Since it's a RCE (L) items are always prefered. Also you can hunt some Trox to get some UL Fap5 but I don't think that's what you are asking for.

Finaly someone post something constructive...

As far as i understand there isnt that many guns who gets recycled this way.

I want unlimited items in my loot window again and even tho this might not be the best solution, i realy want them to do something.

Ow so you did know that? Know ask yourself why not that many guns get recycled and you know why your idea(s) is bullshit. Guess EU isn't the game for you anymore so either adapt or leave for your own sake.

Guess I will stick to 'bullshit' seems to be the best way to describe your ideas.

I see. So we get a second tier system because one isn't enough already? Interesting.

We also got some kind of gambling ingame.

This is my favourite so far. Components used in a process to upgrade a weapon being (L). You know these get consumed like ammo so it does not matter if you are using (L) cells or UL cells since you've to buy a new one when you ran out of ammo.
Guess you just failed to express yourself properly but having a component not getting consumed is even more hilarious. 1 month til someone has conered this market by simply having all 'UL components' available and hence being able to upgrade everything for a small fee.

Well it's easier to introduce more enhancers to cover these aspects instead of introducing a 2nd tiering system. Guess the purpose of your 'ideas' is having an idea.

What's wrong with (L)? Markup is rather constant which makes chosen a mob to hunt so damn easy. Get used to prolly not looting a MM no matter how many ideas you got or are you expecting everyone deconstructing their precious weapons to upgrade em? Just look at the tier system it's not used that much and here the chance to lose a item is rather low. In fact you are asking people to destroy their gear so you can loot it.

Bullshit.

#

Welcome to 2010. Since it's a RCE (L) items are always prefered. Also you can hunt some Trox to get some UL Fap5 but I don't think that's what you are asking for.

Ow so you did know that? Know ask yourself why not that many guns get recycled and you know why your idea(s) is bullshit. Guess EU isn't the game for you anymore so either adapt or leave for your own sake.

Your such a moron that im not gonna bother answering to your post :D

Go back into the game and do what you do best.. leech from other ppls money, or perhaps loose them in poker.

Some of you have missunderstood me.. i want the componets to work just like attachments do right now.

Why is this a nerf ? :eek:

Because i dont want new attachments to the weapons because all old players can tell you what MA did to the weapons amps few years ago and they will do the same with all new attachments.

Before you could use all amps on any weapon nowdays you cant = a big nerf.

Because i dont want new attachments to the weapons because all old players can tell you what MA did to the weapons amps few years ago and they will do the same with all new attachments.

Before you could use all amps on any weapon nowdays you cant = a big nerf.

Alright then.

OK, let's look at this logically. (We'll skip the questions of whether this system of yours works for crafted items, and (L) items. We'll just assume items looted from hunting.)

Let's say you loot Shadow Foot Guards (M)

First, are you going to want to deconstruct them?

Second, what components would you get from this deconstruction, and how are they worth as much as the foot guards I just destroyed? Will they make my Pixie armor have the same stats as Shadow? If they can't give the same protection stats as Shadow, then there's no way these components can be as valuable as the foot guards you just deconstructed.

If they can, then having multiple components per deconstruction means spreading out the benefits. I.E. looting 1 UL items and deconstructing it means to now have 10 (L) versions, plus an increased chance to loot another UL version to deconstruct, making 10 more (L).

In short, an unlimited supply of uber gear(L) for everyone. Meaning everything sells for 101%.

No thanks.

Or, will the components from the deconstruction have TT value similar to the market value? If so, how do you decide the market value? The last # on the MU chart? In that case, loot pixie, sell it to your friend for +2000 (of course you'll cover your friends "costs") then quickly deconstruct it for the 2000 ped and laugh your way to the TT. (Which has a side-effect of quickly draining real money from MA, by converting market value to TT, causing quick bankruptcy and shutting down the game. Niiiice.)

Either way, your system does not work within an RCE.

The difference between your system and the current tiering:

• Tiering you risk destroying a 2nd item to make your version more customizable, and perhaps stronger.
  • In your way you absolutely destroy the original item for no improvement at all, and letting someone else loot that item.

OK, let's look at this logically. (We'll skip the questions of whether this system of yours works for crafted items, and (L) items. We'll just assume items looted from hunting.)

Let's say you loot Shadow Foot Guards (M)

First, are you going to want to deconstruct them?

Second, what components would you get from this deconstruction, and how are they worth as much as the foot guards I just destroyed? Will they make my Pixie armor have the same stats as Shadow? If they can't give the same protection stats as Shadow, then there's no way these components can be as valuable as the foot guards you just deconstructed.

If they can, then having multiple components per deconstruction means spreading out the benefits. I.E. looting 1 UL items and deconstructing it means to now have 10 (L) versions, plus an increased chance to loot another UL version to deconstruct, making 10 more (L).

In short, an unlimited supply of uber gear(L) for everyone. Meaning everything sells for 101%.

No thanks.

Or, will the components from the deconstruction have TT value similar to the market value? If so, how do you decide the market value? The last # on the MU chart? In that case, loot pixie, sell it to your friend for +2000 (of course you'll cover your friends "costs") then quickly deconstruct it for the 2000 ped and laugh your way to the TT. (Which has a side-effect of quickly draining real money from MA, by converting market value to TT, causing quick bankruptcy and shutting down the game. Niiiice.)

Either way, your system does not work within an RCE.

The difference between your system and the current tiering:

• Tiering you risk destroying a 2nd item to make your version more customizable, and perhaps stronger.
  • In your way you absolutely destroy the original item for no improvement at all, and letting someone else loot that item.

Well written post, this is what i want to see!

Yeah unfortenly i think your right.

Anyway its alot easier to get it work for weapons and not armor hence why i didnt suggest it and suggestion number 2 is ofcourse not viable.

But lets say you woud get rare platings from shadow wich had limitations in the same way amp works then i coud still see it work out.

Last edited:
Terrible idea. Maybe for (L) weapons but deffinately not for UL ones. UL weapons are rarer than (L) and worth more, and the high value UL items are much harder to come by than they were 2 years ago. I'm afraid you might have just given MA another way of getting rid of the UL items still in the market (their last idea was the tiering system, I think they like having more (L) users than UL)

Terrible idea. Maybe for (L) weapons but deffinately not for UL ones. UL weapons are rarer than (L) and worth more, and the high value UL items are much harder to come by than they were 2 years ago. I'm afraid you might have just given MA another way of getting rid of the UL items still in the market (their last idea was the tiering system, I think they like having more (L) users than UL)

The whole point of the idee is that we can finaly start looting UL items again so its not like they are going to disapear...

Unless MA thinks thats a good idee.

The whole point of the idee is that we can finaly start looting UL items again so its not like they are going to disapear...

Unless MA thinks thats a good idee.

I would like to loot UL items again, but it doesn't really work that way. MA has been eager to rid the game of UL items as much as possible ever since they introduced (L). This is because they make more money from all the auction fees etc.

Back