• YES!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • i say no becuse i dont play poker

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
poker with 200 usd added!

okay sorry for the thread fail but now its fixed. so the tournement start tomorow at 18:00 ma time .

hope u can make it jimmy and all other who want to join.. we need to be 20+ on the tournement so they dont stop give us $200 that would suck :p

oki cu all tomorow !

Good luck

90% that i will be there :)

just bumping for more players,Not many in yet,could be easy money ;)

easy money is good :)

just bumping for more players,Not many in yet,could be easy money ;)

thnx for the bump :) and we sure gonna be more then we are now.. its 3 hours to the tournement start! it will be fun :)

and its cool if u ask ur soc m8s to join if they play to more entropians more fun.
and more players will do that wee keep our 200usd added to the pot :)

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

and its cool if u ask ur soc m8s to join if they play to more entropians more fun.
and more players will do that wee keep our 200usd added to the pot :)

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

I'm working on one as we speak but she'll probably make me regret it :ahh:

under 2 hours to the tournement start.. :yay: dont be left out :)

I'm working on one as we speak but she'll probably make me regret it :ahh:

Let's hope so :silly2:

Finally i find a night when i am online for the tourny.. count me in please (Aly EU=Alyss Poker)

May the best WOman win :D

Cheers,

Aly

Let's hope so :silly2:

Finally i find a night when i am online for the tourny.. count me in please (Aly EU=Alyss Poker)

May the best WOman win :D

Cheers,

Aly

hehe cool :) i think u will be the only woman today becuse i dont think skam and saphira lucky play today. but u never know! this will be great :)

Good luck!

bump it up! 7 people registred now and its 200 added to the pot :eek:. hurry up and register. gogo ;) :wtg::wtg::wtg:

20 min to the entropia tournement start.. and 7 players registred.. tought it was more poker players here :p password? u see the picture in the thread ;)

hurry up and register! ;)

Good luck all!

Pffffffft Betway deposit server giving me a "Server Error" hope it starts working within 20mins.

poker

Pffffffft Betway deposit server giving me a "Server Error" hope it starts working within 20mins.

hmm damn that was realy bad when its 15 min left :eek:
hope they fix it

oki thats nice chiiii :p good luck all and let the best one win :yay:

grats to the winners! and grats to the winner of the entropia tournement this week Asaka :yay:

grats to the winners! and grats to the winner of the entropia tournement this week Asaka :yay:

Thx to all who played...was fun :) and this was my 2nd victory in row :) gg all!

Thanks for the game all,Was good fun if a little short for me(Pk'd by pocket bullets,How fitting :ahh: )

Grats Asaka,good win ;)

My first game tonight, really enjoyed it and almost broke even :D

Gratz Asaka :)

Gratz Asaka!

Was good fun, thanks all for the game ;)

Cheers,

Aly

hiya.. so are people ready for a new round with poker to wednesday? :wtg:

new players! pm me or ask other who play poker where we play. :)

oki guys new round with poker and the tournement is up for registration with same password like last time.. be ready on wednesday!

Good luck!

bump for entropia poker tournement today with 200 usd added to the prizepool :)

under 4 hours to the tournement start. comeon guys join the fun :)

3 people registred atm looks like the last 200 add on money we get..

hope to be like 20 entropia players today

bumpie! 2 hours left to the tournement start.. hurry up and register for the tourny :)

Well, just tried to sign up, and (among a dozen other countries) it says that residents of the US may not play for real money. So I guess that option is off the table... f**king moron government...

poker

Well, just tried to sign up, and (among a dozen other countries) it says that residents of the US may not play for real money. So I guess that option is off the table... f**king moron government...

ahhh thats sad to hear sunab :/

1 hour left to the tournement start and we are 6 players registred :eek: and #5 win money lol..

well look like its free money this time to.. and sad it will be the last time they add $200 when we under 20 people..

i know we are over 6 players in entropia that play poker lol so come on hurry up and register so we can keep the 200 usd added to the pot every week...

Status
Back