set up weekly entropia poker again?

• YES!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • i say no becuse i dont play poker

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Last minute *BUMP* for more EU poker players ;)

Lets play :) GL all!:)

poker with 200 usd added!

yeah good luck all :yay:

1 hour left to the tournement start and we are 6 players registred :eek: and #5 win money lol..

well look like its free money this time to.. and sad it will be the last time they add $200 when we under 20 people..

i know we are over 6 players in entropia that play poker lol so come on hurry up and register so we can keep the 200 usd added to the pot every week...

You find a place that us Americans can play at for money, you'll be over your 20 player limit in no time, lol...

so its a $10+1 tourny?

what are the deposit options?

pm me plz

hi guys we still have the tournement with 200 usd added to the pot :yay:
so lets show that we can be over 20 entropians to wednesday :)

tell ur friends to come play ;)

Good luck!

Great news, now lets show them we deserve the bonus and get more ppl in :yay:

Because I don't know which places might be good, does anyone know of any sites that us americans can play with you on? I'm positive that if we could join, you'd have several dozen up for this game every week :D.

oki the tournement is up for registration! so go and register :)

and remmber tell ur friends so we can be over 20 this time so we keep the 200 usd thats added to the pot every week ;)

bumpie :) go and register for the entropia tournement today with 200 usd added to the pot! :yay:

New password?

where in Eu was u born with orange clothes ? :)

This week without me :( because ice hockey LAT-AUS is more important for me than poker :yay: GL to everyone who will participate this week :rolleyes: We will meet next week :) :cool:

This week without me :( because ice hockey LAT-AUS is more important for me than poker :yay: GL to everyone who will participate this week :rolleyes: We will meet next week :) :cool:

okay. well i hope we meet next week.. then we need some more people to join the torunement ;)

comeon people register for the poker tournement. its 200 added to the pot and 4 register now..

the password is there u first be born when u start playing EU ;)

Good luck

5 people registred and 5 winner lol . hurry up register. my last bump..

good luck win #1

u dont play today nebu?

I was already registered but RL got hold of me and I had to unregister again 5 minutes before the tournament :(

gg soader for your 2nd place, i finished 3rd ..

what a pity we had only 5 ppl yea :(

poker

hi all . The poker tournements are stopped.. and it will not be any tournement this week.

last time we only was 5 players. and the site add 200usd to the pricepool to 5 people that was not good.or for us that play that tournement was good becuse we couldnt lose lol. so i will sett up a tournement again when i see u entropians are interested again ;)

This tournament rocks. But all latvian players like me watched a hockey . So.. I will join in next week!

I wanted to be there and would have been if I hadnt fallen asleep :(

Its on at 4am for me so makes it a little tough to be there.

We can restart these tourneys anytime on PokerStars so the North Americans can join in.
Unfortunately wont be with any added $, im just saying i can set the tournament manually if theres enough interest. Any game offered by PokerStars, Buy-in range $5.50 - $530.

How bout it ?

i'm always in for poker :)

We can restart these tourneys anytime on PokerStars so the North Americans can join in.
Unfortunately wont be with any added $, im just saying i can set the tournament manually if theres enough interest. Any game offered by PokerStars, Buy-in range $5.50 - $530.

How bout it ?

Betway was better :) but i think i maybe will take part in whatever poker site this tourney will be :)

If you set it up for us Americans, plz send me info as well. I'm really interested, and can probably pull in at least one other, if not more, who would like to play as well :).

Setting a good starting time for the tournament is a challenge now tho, since we seem to have players from timezones around the world.

What about the game type ? Buy-in ? Day of the week ? Feel free to suggest what would suit you best.

poker :)

hi all. oki well i dont like pokerstars that much. its bad grapich going slow and all that. but good place if we gonna have all american in to..

but oki to all u that cant play on betway. is it trouble register? or the depositing? becuse if its the depositing its have many deposit options like other site have.. its bad that all cant play there when we are able to get more cash into the pot.

i miss the pk tournement already :rolleyes:

Status
Back