Welcome to LA 40, Atrox valley

what kind of atrox maturity do u prefer?

• Total voters

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Hello all entropians,

i'm the new owner of LA 40 and i would like to introduce it:

The location is at the east of pvp 4 :

land40.jpg

Land is at 5 minutes walk from TP and there is no big mob on the way :)

Creature on the land is Atrox, density is at maximum and for maturity , atm

the lowest trox is provider and the bigger one is alpha. It's possible to

mine too, the radar is not full of red dot.

Taxes are 5% hunting and 5% mining.

Hope u will test it and i will organise the first event on saturday

evening MA at 20 MA time.

I was wondering what kind of atrox maturity do u prefer?

have fun !

Last edited:
Omg, something productive with your life!! :D

Id say Old-Dom In high spawn would be most popular. There's already the TTT area and low spawn high maturity areas. I doubt many people can take multiple Alphas at the same time.

I suppose It depends weather you want high end players visiting religiously, or lots of mid level coming in and out more often than the high end.

Definitely some OA's roam the LA too...

Which is a good thing :)

i think it is ok as it is now :)
lots of domi and alpha

medium trox for me :wtg:

Sounds like a great LA!

I'm gonna go kick myself some medium atrox ass now I think.

Edit: If the server wasn't down that is... :(

Gratz on the purchase. But please...
KILL the atrox and leave this LA just for mining. It`s the best mining LA out there. ONly place where you can find narc+niks combo. Putting atrox there kinda` ruins mining. I know for a fact that the first owner of this LA, before Ms Peel took over, Bowless I think it was was profiting nicely from mining only when only default exo youngs where there. When atrox came in, no one came there anymore. There`s lots of atrox LAs and free of tax atrox place. Seems lots of people voted for certain maturities in this poll, but most only wanna keep their options opened. A could example would be OLA32. Owner made a poll if to keep atrax DNA or replace with fungoid DNA. As most votes came for fungoid DNA, 70% I think, he made the switch and profits came down to 50% of what they were.

Last edited:
Ahhh Atroxes, you can find them all over the world on untaxed lands in all maturity. So why the hell I should pay 5% Tax on a Atrox hunt.

My advice:
Try to get some real nice DNA of a Mob thats not spread all over the world.
Maybe some Plumatergus Stalkers between your Atroxes or Merp Stalkers or somthing other you can´t find everywhere.

Yo!

Congratulations once again on you LA purchase, great investment and it seems you got a really good LA!!

Id say high-troxies, i would mine and hunt together. The High troxies would keep the LA from beeing a overfulled mining LA.

nihihih

GL

:cool:

hey

gz for the aquisition:)
what ever u decide to implement there as mobs maturity u have to know that high end will not be as good as mature to guardian... they loot better for less decay and ammo spend to kill them than high end;)

Whilst most folks seem to like the mid troxies, I'm not sure if that is the best mob for your LA. After all, why would folks pay for prov-alpha when they can get that south of Ithaca without the tax?

Find your USP..... ;)

JC

grats m8 :)

I voted prov to alpha since we already have Zhor's tiny trox spot and I've always wanted a bigger grown up version :)

Whilst most folks seem to like the mid troxies, I'm not sure if that is the best mob for your LA. After all, why would folks pay for prov-alpha when they can get that south of Ithaca without the tax?

Find your USP..... ;)

JC

True there are prov-alpha and even OA S of Ithaca, you will find a few between the hundreds of young-olds there.
A smaller band of maturity is one of the benefits of a dedicated LA.

True there are prov-alpha and even OA S of Ithaca, you will find a few between the hundreds of young-olds there.
A smaller band of maturity is one of the benefits of a dedicated LA.

I agree. Ithaca used to be my hunting grounds until I over grew it! WAY too many youngs and matures for my liking. I voted for Prov-Alphas, preferably no Providers, but it'll still be okay with Provs.

Gratz on the purchase by the way Manuel!!!

Last edited:
Pollus is correct medium Atrox = less mined LA which = good mining for the hunters, yes yes you can find Atrox everywhere and why pay tax for hunting them but you can also mine everywhere too and you still pay tax to do that so.....

No mobs will just mean less nik & narc and lots of miners.

Medium mobs will mean less miners but more niks & narc.

Voted prov-alphas.

True there are a lot of places free of tax with troxies but it is nice, for a mid level hunter not to have to deal with either tons of small troxies or OA and + that you won't be able to handle.

Very good move Manu ;)

get the small troxes with low spawn.

As of right now there are more ppl doing mining then hunting. So I think it may make more profit for you by get the low mature troxes with light to mid spawn rate that keep the Noob lvl hunter and miner enter your land. More ppl in there doing their stuff = more profit. Troxes could be from young to provider.

was my fav LA when Emma had it with gaurds to alpha's an the odd OA.... me hopes u have the same maturity and 4/5DNA's would be nice its a big LA.
Plz dont go nuts like when Col Bowles 1st had it with Max/Max it was hell

I would prefer the medium size trox with high density. There are already plenty of places to shoot baby troxes and imo the best loot comes from provider to Alpha, anything above that is a bit hard for me and I assume most other people, I use ghost 5a/5b and if you had only pro's-alpha's I would make your LA my new favorite hunting grounds.:)

As of right now there are more ppl doing mining then hunting.

:scratch2:

What game are you playing?

I agree it should be medium-high maturity. Small ones are already covered at 3T (which is so close to the TP that you will never be able to compete if you have a similar spawn) and easily available in the wild. A reasonably challenging trox hunt for me would be guardian-alpha level, and I can't think of anywhere that has those without having either too many small ones or too many big ones in the way.

Give the world max maturity !!!

Domi & Alpha without any doubt!

Most people with ghost + 5B can handle domi and alpha. I had so many decent globals there also.

I don't know how many DNA you have there, if you have 2 I'd suggest
1x DNA max density domi ~ alpha
1x DNA min density prowler ~ stalker

It would be great fun for all mid-high level hunters. ;)

Oleg:
There is a non-taxed area for atrox domi ~ alpha and some OA roaming around, it's NE of the falx LA (NE of nate, E of big atrax LA).

As of right now there are more ppl doing mining then hunting.

Are you reading the results of this post? 16 votes for mining & 21 for baby trox's out of 139 votes........

I tested it a couple of hours yesterday.

I would say that it suit my needs very well. I also encounter an AOA which send me to revival directly :)
As long there is only a few AOA im satisfied with that.

Regards Coach

Back