What do you do when you are out of money for the month?

Dustrial224

Old Alpha
Dustrial Dust Liberman
My question is as stated, What to do when you don't have any more money to deposit?

I myself simply work more at my assignments given to me at my last year at school.

I wonder what I will do after that since it won't last much longer.

Any tips?

Buy an apartment. Become an interior decorator. Get a shopkeeper to put in it.

Stand in twin peaks and offer coloring service XD

always good to have a secondary profession which is pure profits

Maybe get a car and offer taxi to TP service for noobies?

Buy an apartment. Become an interior decorator. Get a shopkeeper to put in it.

A bit tricky when you are out of money :)

Go to swamp camp. heal some random players.
Hang in PA and greet some new arrivals,
Have a good look in auction at items for sale, markup trends ,things you can't afford. :yay:
Think about a cool event.
Go to EF/Entropedia and do some research.
Go to EF and bitch about loot.
Clean the house....ok, this is a last resort :laugh:

Well I make sure to have my car well-fueled before I run out of money so I can drive around... I explore, chat, etc... :dunno:

You could start a local dog shampooing and grooming service to earn extra cash.

I myself steal from my family and friends.

A bit tricky when you are out of money
Too true. That's why you have to do it at the beginning of the month, lol.

An alternative of course, would be to go to Athena and start video recording yourself rolling down the hills. Ask your friends to join you. See who can roll the furthest.

Chat with friends, maybe do some odd fapping, browse forums and drool all over the auction

Mentoring or soc development are always good time fillers.
Not that I consider either to be "filler" activities since they are so rewarding.

narfi

I play PS3.

If you still want to play EU, I guess chat, sweat camp, suicide mobs for slow but fun skills.

When peds are gone and no chance for a depo i use to make some Swunting :)
Buy an opalo or cb-5 and join swunt team :)

sell everything

chip out useless skills

withdraw all :)

it always works.

Come gather sweat with us at Nea's place.

2 years ago i traded fruit when that happened ... find your own "fruit" perhaps

I have a set of SGA Pixie, and SGA Opalo, and a 101 amp that allows for virtually no cost hunting. :)

I make sure my ped card never reaches 0 until my next deposit. Don't even remember last time I didn't have any ped. If loot is bad I simply play at newbie lvl until loot picks up, its very cheap hunting low lvl mobs.

Posted via Mobile Device

Collect some sweat ( and if you have ANY peds left ) try to buy Force Nexus and then make ME and sell it.
Or do some "fruit hunt". There are stones, Rutol for example, which are selling on really good prices.
And of course, chat with friends, help some newbies with advices if you wish ( and actually, don't be surpriced if some of them offer you few peds for the help ).

No more money to deposit?

Trading, Sweat, Swunt, Fruitwalks, Explore, offer services (f.e. FAP for decay, coloring aso.)

Or play something else!

opalo + merp mission...keep always 50 backup peds for that :D

In game twiddle thy thumbs or just run around and have fun sightseeing....its a puzzle out there to be explored:)

I blatantly troll one of the games in beta that I playtest, spam b3ta, spam flickr and go for long bike rides.

Two months aside, that's what I've been doing since -06.

What do you do when your game cash has run out for the decade?

Money is just one of several valuables we have for exchange. Others are information, time and mood. How others could work for you:

Information: you have found something cheap somewhere in the shop/booth or maybe in auction (valuable info!). Your task is to find fair man who needs the item what you have found and show him the place. I bet he will cut (i've mentioned if fair man) you some % of saved value. Tho with "fair" you have some risk, but it's worth to risk :D Anyways you will have another type of valuable information :D

Time: street trading for some1; advertising shops, auctions for people; as well as sweating; gathering dung, fruits, stones (nissit, brukit...); have fun and try luck at oilrig (if it is active? ). There could be so many options where you could offer your time to exchange it into other valuables

Mood: find sad people and work to grow their mood. Don't be annoying - you risk to be spanked or even baned for harrasing!!! Moody (=happy) people are friendly and tend to charities :D Believe me, hehe

my 2 pecs.

/auk

Last edited:
Always save some peds and do some low level skilling...
Help out noobs...
Recruit for your society (if you are in one)...

Last, only last option: Sweat

First I go for a lil inventory check...there is always something in it, what I just threw there after a hunt and needs to be tt'd or sold in auction.

Otherwise I would look for some nubs and do a TP run...or chat with some ppl...hey, I am doing that all the time anyway ;)

Skilling can be an option, but I am WAY to impatient!

( Lord give me patience...NOW!!!)

What do I do when i'm out of money for the month?

http://www.biolifeplasma.com/

Haha, probably made over $1000 from them, side effects include looking like a heroin addict. Haven't done it in a while though(the plasma....or heroin ever) Haven't been desperate enough, but hey, it isnt that bad.

Currently, I'm playing in that other sandbox ;)
Ran out of money last month and can't dep till 20th august :laugh:

Play other games.
I depo'd twice the other day and lost it all (1 amped run, 5 unamped... 5 crafting runs on combustor) in less than 10 hours whereas I can play other games - 1 is particularly fun - for endless hours at a time. For free.

I now view EU like a cheap slot machine.
I will depo ped, lose it in a matter of hours, then logoff until I get that urge to give more ped to MA in hopes I might actually get something back.
:laugh:
Needless to say the urge is becoming less and less frequent.

Collect some sweat ( and if you have ANY peds left ) try to buy Force Nexus and then make ME and sell it.
Or do some "fruit hunt". There are stones, Rutol for example, which are selling on really good prices.
And of course, chat with friends, help some newbies with advices if you wish ( and actually, don't be surpriced if some of them offer you few peds for the help ).

I would be very surprised if a noob offered me a few ped for teaching him.

However i wouldnt be surprised if a noob asked me for a few ped while i was teaching him :laugh:

Back