What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

1: Evolution VI Tommi Makkinen Edition 2000 (Modified) for fun and track days.
515hp 650torque (on Dyno papers)

2: Audi A3 2012 for everyday use (Boring)

3: Honda CRF450R (Cross) for some fun :D

evo_audi.jpg

evo_2.jpg

200202-3035498.jpg

Last edited:
i drove this at some point of the year

noo, im not the guy with the vest :p

Bonnie :) In the states when I drove, I had a Toyota Camry.

I have a vauxhal astra three door Sxi. 2008. Yeahh go meee

vauxhall-astra-2008-blue-hatchback-sxi-16v-twinport-3dr-7e30dc26c6f0ba3ef5e8a754d934cf6f-m2.jpg

Not my car, but looks like this :p

Last edited:
-96 opel vectra.. it drives me from A to B.. and dont care if it recieves some dmg

2008 Kia Cerato 2.0L Petrol....I wanted the Diesel but Australia doesn't import it...

Thinking of importing the 1600 Turbo Diesel model I drove in the UK back in February/March.

Much as I love Australia, they are BADLY behind in cars.

2008 Kia Cerato 2.0L Petrol....I wanted the Diesel but Australia doesn't import it...

Thinking of importing the 1600 Turbo Diesel model I drove in the UK back in February/March.

Much as I love Australia, they are BADLY behind in cars.

What do you mean my ford falcon 93 I had was perfectly up to date with the rest of the world! Or I asume it would have been if they were still manufactured in the 90s except for down under :laugh:

My weekend car.
c63amg.jpg

i'd like to race Jimmy and his Evo :)

atm I drive 206 SW in red - looking like this one:
206front_thumb.jpg
206back_thumb.jpg

but looking forward to soon buy a new car, a bit more like this:

Lol wont post my car, I own more $$ in Clds than my cars actually worth :laugh:
Rather spend money on Protein powder :yup:

This was my very first car - fresh from the paint booth....

vwbug.jpg

and this is what I drive today... although it looks better since I bought it and did alot of work on it.

2004buick.jpg

XZC

Brother please, I eat Ferraris :cool:

Somehow I doubt that ... 4.4 sec to 100 isn't bad but we both know there are quite a few Ferraris that will top that easily (and half the 911 squad as well, hehe) ... Still not to be underestimated in a race that hot hatchback, hehe

Angel

9081-41_l.jpg

2008 Specialized Tricross Singlecross in Forest Green, customized with 8-speed gearhub, fenders, front lowrider and back touring racks. Love this bike!

This is my daily driver. I just drove it across Canada with it and camped out in the back. I also have a dirt bike but I had to leave it in Nova Scotia.

volkswagen_gti_by_zazza0110-d57j2cn.jpg

"It's not a Motorcycle Baby, it's a Chopper..."

2009 Mini Cooper S. Turbo Charged, 1.6 Liter Engine. "Alice Cooper"

Brother please, I eat Ferraris :cool:

Just becouse its a Ferrari it dosnt mean its fast. :)

I did only race a C55 AMG with old setup, he got smoked, i had around 350-400hp than. :)
now i got alot more torque and 100+ more hp :)

Somehow I doubt that ... 4.4 sec to 100 isn't bad but we both know there are quite a few Ferraris that will top that easily (and half the 911 squad as well, hehe) ... Still not to be underestimated in a race that hot hatchback, hehe

Angel

4,4 sec isnt so fast 0-100?
Ferrari Enzo has 3,8 sec 0-100.
Stock Evo 6 TME (280bhp) has a time on 4,4-4,9 sec (depends where u read).

to get better times under 5,0 sec u need to do alot, a friends evo did get a time at 2,8 sec 0-100, but it cost alot to build :p

Last edited:
Save the planet, drive tesla :wise:

Ever wonder how much pollution caused the production of 1 tesla?

Anyway... I drive Renault Clio at job. Making 50-100km per day in and around city centre.

My private rides are 3 bicycles... 1 for summer (street racer - approx. 30yrs old. - there aint no such quality nowdays as It was back then).
The 2nd for rainy days and winter and shopping (got big basket in front..lol, and I dont worry too much If It gets stolen in front of groceries).
The 3rd I dont use for daily rides (work, shopping etc.) but Its recreational KTM cross country with author bags and navigation/smart phone holder... etc. etc.

In my life I had 4 cars.. 1st was renault 5, lancia delta HF turbo, then renault 21 and a clio wich got stolen, and later I deceided I shall ride the bicycles and improve my health as well as my budget... and I did It. Since 2006 I dont own any car.

Cheers,
Robo

to get better times under 5,0 sec u need to do alot, a friends evo did get a time at 2,8 sec 0-100, but it cost alot to build :p[/QUOTE]

Just curious are you talking about 0-100 mph or 0-100 km/h because 2.8 seconds sounds a little fast for a street legal car and no I have no exp with a ferrari but I have owned a few fixed up mustangs

to get better times under 5,0 sec u need to do alot, a friends evo did get a time at 2,8 sec 0-100, but it cost alot to build :p

Just curious are you talking about 0-100 mph or 0-100 km/h because 2.8 seconds sounds a little fast for a street legal car and no I have no exp with a ferrari but I have owned a few fixed up mustangs[/QUOTE]

km/h,

in mph u check 0-60 :)

(it dosnt need to be street legal to use it on the roads ;) )

Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4. Mainly used when Pulling my 19.5ft Sea Nymph Great Lakes Special with a 150 Yamaha Pro-V to the River.

Xpl0jd said:
Just curious are you talking about 0-100 mph or 0-100 km/h because 2.8 seconds sounds a little fast for a street legal car and no I have no exp with a ferrari but I have owned a few fixed up mustangs

km/h,

in mph u check 0-60 :)

(it dosnt need to be street legal to use it on the roads ;) )

And it can be streetlegal even thou' it might be a "bit" modified... ;)

Back