What is your best looted item?

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
Simple guestion as like title say, what is your best looted item in your career?

My personal best looted item was "unlimited enmatter amp 104 bp" I got it when i try first time to craft 101 enmatter amp's

I was super happy and i sold it about 1 month later :)

So what was your best looted item, how u got it, and what u do with it?

No seriously. There is an exact thread with the exact name up right now and there is proably 100 old threads with the exact same name. Please? :/

my best ever loot is my girlfriend, looted it while drinking and dancing some time ago!! :D:D:D

btw there is another thread about this with the same title as Cindy said

sorry to cut in but:
when telling us what your best item was could you also tell us your mob corresponding investigator level? thanks :)

No seriously. There is an exact thread with the exact name up right now and there is proably 100 old threads with the exact same name. Please? :/

I always fail to make new thread :D well i must start learing first look old post before making new. Sorry all if i make bad feelings.

I just start to play this game and my loot is nothing(((:)mad:

That happens, don't complain.

Probably ~10 TT Grem Face (F) is my best. From a Merp iirc.

Easily my best loot was a minor tp chip from a gradivore about a year ago, but then again I had been camping them for just that purpose for about six months. It would probably have been cheaper to buy one via auction lol

jag tights was my best item

but got some (L) bp which sold for 2-4 K too.... enmatamps or oreamps or apis bp

ep41 from allo

Jag Harness M+F and M&L-45 in 1 loot 5(!) years ago.

Opallo from a TT terminal:laugh:
Joking ofc

Malcruentor
Marber Echo SGA

Best I don't know, most rare ones were Vigi Shins SGA from Combibo young at Swamp Camp.

I have to say this Marber I got today :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

axe 4x0 a looong time ago.:D From ambu I think, but I'm far from sure...

Well after 4 years and more then 6000 globals and hofs my best loot has been a Jaguar footguards M (ul).:popcorn:

UL HL15 & r150 in 1 loot:)

Best I had would be the Jaguar SGA (F) Foot Guards discovery from Neconu Stalker in team with Loren :yay:

Hmm..got a Vigi harness SGA (F) during the SGA-event, befor that its Jaguar foot guards (M) and that was 2-3 days after they started to drop...thats the most resent ones but a long time ago i did loot some fine items like Starkhov 98, ml-35,ml-45,imp2870, 3x ep-41, 5 or 6 jaguar harness (M)and (F) maybe some more to but...those happy times are gone i think.

94 ped empty skill chip from a Frescoquda! Sold for 650 ped! :yay:
My biggest solo loot so far after 2 years of play! ;)

In a team of 4 and a team of 2, on 2 separate occasions I've also looted empty skill chips that sold for 4K & 2K, so I got 1K split from those for best team loot!

ESIs FTW!!!

Back