What should I do?

Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
I have a UKash voucher sitting here next to me (Well its not just sitting, it seems to be shouting at me) :laugh:

I want to put the money in to play the game I love.. the game that I enjoy... the game that I have been playing for 5+ years and have worked very hard at building up my skills in :ahh:

But with the recent events within the game I am feeling that I shouldnt keep putting my money in (This UKash voucher that is shouting at me) The whole thing makes me feel sick, I dont want to keep accepting the fact that we can be screwed over and over.

I feel like a drug addict that knows that the dealer is cutting the drugs with something that is harmful to me, but I will take it anyway :ahh:

So to depo or not to depo.... That is the question? :smoke:

Buy groceries. Make sure to get some chocolate.

Same thing here, not only I will not deposit untill I hear some anwsers in a language that i understand, my fun money will be going to other sites.
I havent logged on into the game for 2 days now, which hasent happend since i tarted playing 9 months ago.

At this point I am ready to let all my skills and shit just sit there for a long time, until i see some customer care from MA as my self respect dont allow me to be repeatly treated like dirt.

I think you should depo and come to my Scipulor event at 20:00, though I may be biased :D

Well personally i won'T, though it has nothing to do with the state of the game or the things happened last week but due to the fact i can't play atm anyway.

When you feel it'S worth to depo and play with it - do it. When you feel it's not worth for whatever reason - keep your money.

As simple as it can be

BR

I know the feeling, I want to go mining but can't bring myself to click the button

Maybe wait to see what Mindark does.

If this voucher has a value of ~100-200 PED ... use it. Buy a TT sword and kill small Daikibas at Corinth. I am at 6/10k mission atm and return is nearly 100%. Very boring thou. But Daikiba missions give skills each ... no fragments.

If the voucher is above 200 PED save it for the day when Ozi's Arkadia comes online and enjoy a nice vacation ;-)

If this voucher has a value of ~100-200 PED ... use it. Buy a TT sword and kill small Daikibas at Corinth. I am at 6/10k mission atm and return is nearly 100%. Very boring thou. But Daikiba missions give skills each ... no fragments.

If the voucher is above 200 PED save it for the day when Ozi's Arkadia comes online and enjoy a nice vacation ;-)

I am so looking forward to Arkadia :girl:

I haven't participated as a real player in a very long time ... I'm strictly media, which I enjoy very much, but ... if I were in your shoes, perhaps the questions to ask yourself are:

• how much do you care about what's transpired, and not just over the past week
  • not knowing the amount of your UKash deposit, how much are you willing to risk
  • can you play in a bubble and enjoy yourself shielded from all that's happened and not care
  • addicted or not ... what are your principles about fair play and full disclosure
If you're in it just for entertainment and don't feel a heaviness about what's happening to the community, then close your eyes and go for a bot smackdown, because I know it's what you enjoy most.

I really don't think anyone can make this decision for you my dear ... everyone's perspective will be subjective based on their own personal experiences and attitudes about our universe.

I hope it doesn't cause you too much stress to sort this out ... you're a sweetheart, and no one deserves to be put in this position to have to decide whether they want to have fun or not because things are so fragmented.

I wish you the best, always! :hug:

[*]how much do you care about what's transpired, and not just over the past week
[*]not knowing the amount of your UKash deposit, how much are you willing to risk
[*]can you play in a bubble and enjoy yourself shielded from all that's happened and not care
[*]addicted or not ... what are your principles about fair play and full disclosure
[/LIST]

• That is a problem I do care very much.
  • Its not so much (I never depo more than I can afford to lose)
  • Yes I can :ahh: For the most part.
  • Fair play and sorting all this out meas a lot to me.
So that is my dilemma :girl:

If you're in it just for entertainment and don't feel a heaviness about what's happening to the community, then close your eyes and go for a bot smackdown, because I know it's what you enjoy most.

I really don't think anyone can make this decision for you my dear ... everyone's perspective will be subjective based on their own personal experiences and attitudes about our universe.

I know that really I do... I just well... I dont know what really.. some advice :dunno:

I hope it doesn't cause you too much stress to sort this out ... you're a sweetheart, and no one deserves to be put in this position to have to decide whether they want to have fun or not because things are so fragmented.

I wish you the best, always! :hug:

Relax.......Take a deep breath, and put the Voucher in your sock drawer. You're very likely gonna hate yourself if you use it at this point in time. It'll be there waiting for you, it's not going to walk away.
:beerchug:

I know that really I do... I just well... I dont know what really.. some advice :dunno:

Ok, here we go ...

• make the deposit
  • zip up the bubble suit
  • throw caution to the wind
  • go out and kick some tin cans around
  • and then make a bigger decision later if things turn around ... or not
I know you are caring and that you have principles, but I also know how much enjoyment you get out of your game play, and despite feeding the hamster, maybe there will be more benefit in it for you than the current stress from the dilemma you are experiencing, ya?

If I still had the appropriate gear, I would join you for old times sake and have a girl's night out. Perhaps one day we can still do that on Arkadia when it launches ... I have a lot on the agenda. :silly2:

From one purple lover to another ... deposit what you have allowed yourself and go kick some bot ass! :wise:

I've had the same dilemma recently.. I reduced my most recent depo to a tenner. (Ukash). Valid for one year.

I wanted to keep it till I was desperate but then I had a day off work sick so I used it, and even then I fealt it was a waste of money and true enough.... it was. Since then I've not depo'd atall. Sold a little evade instead just to do a bit more of the argo iron challenge. I've no urge to depo again.

Dont' know much about the ukash.

Can it be used elsewhere?

If so, perhaps that is your answer.

I think you should log in and participate in the Athena VCC Rally this weekend...

It's FREE!!! :yay:

Ummm! Play for fun? Try having fun first, if 'your' fun here is about numbers i guess your f**ked. Try playing with the new guys and hunt low level stuff. I know times are tough, maybe do like me, each year i take 6 to 11 months break. Why? Because after that i remember why i play this and numbers and trying to be better than anyone arent priorities anymore. Or depot more and continue to be sad.

Dont' know much about the ukash.

Can it be used elsewhere?

If so, perhaps that is your answer.

Yes it can, but I can save it for WoF if I dont depo now (WoF is Fun) :)

I think you should log in and participate in the Athena VCC Rally this weekend...

It's FREE!!! :yay:

Good idea.... I have a car.. but have never driven it, so I guess racing isnt the best idea :laugh:

Ummm! Play for fun? Try having fun first, if 'your' fun here is about numbers i guess your f**ked. Try playing with the new guys and hunt low level stuff. I know times are tough, maybe do like me, each year i take 6 to 11 months break. Why? Because after that i remember why i play this and numbers and trying to be better than anyone arent priorities anymore. Or depot more and continue to be sad.

I dont do numbers I play coz I enjoy it, but it makes me sad, mad and pissed off when we get f****d over with bugs that mean others get an advantage :)

doitdoitdoit:yay:doitdoit:laugh:doit:cool:doitdoitdoitdoit:eek:

so thats what the Voucher says right?:laugh:

1. Stop reading the Forum.
2. Play for a day or two.
3. Make your own decision, without being influenced by what others say.

Some

Some

• I cant, Im addicted to the forum too and I get to know whats going on here too!
  • Well my depo would only last a day or two (Which is sad as it lasted longer before :( )
  • I ultimately will make my own decision, but I like to have opinions from others, its a good way to learn :)

depo! you can do it!

Ok, here we go ...

• make the deposit
  • zip up the bubble suit
  • throw caution to the wind
  • go out and kick some tin cans around
  • and then make a bigger decision later if things turn around ... or not
I know you are caring and that you have principles, but I also know how much enjoyment you get out of your game play, and despite feeding the hamster, maybe there will be more benefit in it for you than the current stress from the dilemma you are experiencing, ya?

If I still had the appropriate gear, I would join you for old times sake and have a girl's night out. Perhaps one day we can still do that on Arkadia when it launches ... I have a lot on the agenda. :silly2:

From one purple lover to another ... deposit what you have allowed yourself and go kick some bot ass! :wise:

Trust the psychologist :D

Some

Must spread rep :rolleyes:

For you I prescribe more booze and a relaxing bot hunt :D .

Let whatever happens unfold and make your mind up when we have more info (or have waited sufficiently long enough for info ;) )

Now a quote from a wise lady(ish): "At the end of the day....when all's said an done....d'ya know what I mean?"

I think one player ( imagative player ) could actually find a remote spot on this big world and play for years without even bother what anybody else makes or thinks or whatever . This game has a place for everyone

Take a break from the game or find a cosy warm revive far from all the recent mess , make some new stuff, try something different , this game is a roleplay game too,
Theres more to this game then just : bamm bamm loot (no loot :dunce: )

( If u want to be the best in game on the otherhand its a diff matter , compete against other players or MA , its just a loosing battle , there will always be a bigger fish . buggs or inside info whatever , Dont let the negative things hit u to hard .)

Let the people that runs this company take the hits of their actions instead of yourself , play it casual and u will recover

Buy a Malachai Ash if you didn't before, buy Dark Divinity Dominator Panties, buy an apartment at Medusa's Head, Essi Evening Gown and ask Summer or LeeLoo for applying black color to both of it's fields ...

Buy a Malachai Ash if you didn't before, buy Dark Divinity Dominator Panties, buy an apartment at Medusa's Head, Essi Evening Gown and ask Summer or LeeLoo for applying black color to both of it's fields ...

or deep cadmium!

Back