Whose going to win Bank Licence Number 1?

Who do you think will win Bank Licence Number 1?

• Neverdie

Votes: 68 29.8%
  • Qetesh

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Someone else well known

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Someone new

Votes: 60 26.3%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 76 33.3%

• Total voters

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
A pre-battle bid war has already started for Bank Licence Number 1. It's all very exciting and I can't wait to see whose going to the proud owner of Bank Licence Number 1!

Here's a poll to see who the community think will win.

My bet is on a new guy but who knows?!

i would say i hope rather then i think but ND would be my vote

most likely an outside source.

I'd guess someone new...

I hope for a IRL bank to win it.

To be honest.. i kinda wish ND get the licence. . . he's been a great advocate fot the game... he doent win unless EU wins.. he's been fair(IMO) with CND, doesnt take advantage of players.. who better to run a bank than a friend? although i dont know him.. I consider ND a friend ... and a friend of the game, if he has the withs to prosper, all the best to him..

SwedBank.

I personally can't see how a private individual could outbid a real life bank if they were seriously interested.

;)

SwedBank.

I personally can't see how a private individual could outbid a real life bank if they were seriously interested.

;)

Maybe the IRL bank will lose intrest when they see how much ND will bid ;)

SwedBank.

;)

exactly my through + if a bank start to bid that mean they have discussed before with MA and for sure prepared contract... i can not bielive a bank just bid on an "unknow" shit... nnaaaa not bank behavior...
For sure bank will come to win ...not bidding for fun...

will a rl bank not be more greedy?

i actually think not, since they'd likly put it though as a marketing effort and therefore any cost would be written off.

exactly my through + if a bank start to bid that mean they have discussed before with MA and for sure prepared contract.

you'd think so wouldnt you. but i have it good authority MA has no policy in place on companies participating in EU.

will a rl bank not be more greedy?

More greedy than who?! ;)

I just believe that with a real life bank we can get some other kind of services than what an individual would be able to offer.

How about faster withdrawals? :)

exactly my through + if a bank start to bid that mean they have discussed before with MA and for sure prepared contract... i can not bielive a bank just bid on an "unknow" shit... nnaaaa not bank behavior...
For sure bank will come to win ...not bidding for fun...

I agree, but will a RL bank pay to get license number one, or will the be happy to pay less for number 2 -5 ?? :scratch:

I guess all bank licenses are the same exept the number ;)

I agree, but will a RL bank pay to get license number one, or will the be happy to pay less for number 2 -5 ?? :scratch:

I guess all bank licenses are the same exept the number ;)

would kind of make a bad statement would it not?

player x bought license number 1 for $500.000
bank x bought license number 2 for $350.000

erm....since when do player have more money then bank?

media would laugh at bank. (license 1 is the prime location)

would kind of make a bad statement would it not?

player x bought license number 1 for $500.000
bank x bought license number 2 for $350.000

erm....since when do player have more money then bank?

media would laugh at bank. (license 1 is the prime location)

Yes liscence 1 choise first ... and that can give a serious advantage for a clever buyer.
If i was liscence 1 buyer , i would 1 ask twin peacks near the mall as location + the TP added to all newcomer like cnd,oxford,TI ...

Dumb Poll..the dude with the most money that is willing to spend it...duh

Read the Header...duh..

DS

Some good points made here. I originally voted "Someone well known", with Neo In mind. But have changed my mind, and have been swayed to think that an IRL bank will win ...

Although also I wish It were multiple choice, and I would have voted " I don not care" Hehehe. Im interested to see who wins, but have no particular wish for anyone special. I prolly won't use these banks anyway.

To be honest.. i kinda wish ND get the licence. . . he's been a great advocate fot the game... he doent win unless EU wins.. he's been fair(IMO) with CND, doesnt take advantage of players.. who better to run a bank than a friend? although i dont know him.. I consider ND a friend ... and a friend of the game, if he has the withs to prosper, all the best to him..

Exactly! +rep :p

Very surprising that a number of people have voted "Don't Care". Not everyone can bid for these prestigious deeds but increased "investment" can only spell further improvement to Entropia Universe.

The more investment from new guys the better I say!

now only imagine if nd wins the first liscense against a bank, how much publicity he will get

Hmm I don't know maybe someone new since every once in a while you get someone new winning these things.

now only imagine if nd wins the first liscense against a bank, how much publicity he will get

I guess ND winning would be cool but it would also be cool if the bidder who came second to RobRoy for the Mall + Land Area. Think of all the EXTRA publicity not to mention her following of investors following suit and probably buying up all the Real Estate :p

Get one of those 250 PED Deeds now before the price shoots up! :D

Where's Anshe from the poll?

I guess ND winning would be cool but it would also be cool if the bidder who came second to RobRoy for the Mall + Land Area. Think of all the EXTRA publicity not to mention her following of investors following suit and probably buying up all the Real Estate :p

definetly not selling ur la now ehh?

Can't believe no one said Colonel bowlees yet With him selling everything he owns but LA gives a hint ;)

like you were doing? didnt you have a whole lot of appartments?

Can't believe no one said Colonel bowlees yet With him selling everything he owns but LA gives a hint ;)

yep, he is also one of the people i think will bid on the licenses. however, i would not be surprised if he would go for nr. 2 instead.

I think the CIA will buy the new bank, they need irl funds :)

Back