Why perpetuate rumors ??

Status
Stave i would consider posting prizes donated as well as winners if other stations show a willingness to do same. I will admit its a big time suck doing it. We consider other stations just as culpable as we are in that respect. Mabey the stations can discuss this and form some way to do so. Thanks for the suggestion Stave.

Please take this constructively, but lets be honest, you got yourself in this mess by acting in a bad way, to quote another person, like a spoilt 13 year old with a attitude probelm. but theres no sence in getting back into that is there?

So this mess is partly your own fault, and i fail to see why other stations need to be dragged into it at this point.

If your true intention is to clear things up, lets do this properly.

Other radio stations do not have big threads about them on this forum being accussed of scamming players.

Though I honestly do suspect that you were behind the two names that got banned this week for trying to drag another radio station through the mud. The writing styles are very similar to your own.

Plus one of the accounts was posting nasty visitor messages to people like you do when you get upset by something somene says.

If you want a fresh start make it about you, and not about others.

Stave i would consider posting prizes donated as well as winners if other stations show a willingness to do same. I will admit its a big time suck doing it. We consider other stations just as culpable as we are in that respect. Mabey the stations can discuss this and form some way to do so. Thanks for the suggestion Stave.

LOL, spent just hours off reading about this on other website's/forums.
And now it has brougt back to EF?
Pleas make it stop pls :)

EU must be fun right? :eek: :D

Stave: In all honesty its not a mess. It actually generated interest in our station. So if this is a mess its a good mess. I have no worries about how it started. My main concern in this discussion is finding a way to discuss constructivly. If it puts all radio stations under scrutiny i feel thats a fiar thing.No one that operates on Eu id insulated from the same concerns.
Thanks Stave.

Raven those comments are exactly what we want to avoid. I would encourage you to try to have a constructive conversation. We are not going to go down the path of finger pointing. Please try hard to have a healthy discussion. WE will do the same. I will honestly adress any concerns you have raven if you will try to just let this discussion be civil.

so this thread is just publicity for your radio station? Looking for free advertisement? Because last time there was another radio station that wasn't hosted through entropiaradio they were not allowed to advertise their radio station on this forum. (whether that is right or wrong ) But I remember gamerszoneradio not being allowed to post about their shows on here.

Stave: In all honesty its not a mess. It actually generated interest in our station. So if this is a mess its a good mess. I have no worries about how it started. My main concern in this discussion is finding a way to discuss constructivly. If it puts all radio stations under scrutiny i feel thats a fiar thing.No one that operates on Eu id insulated from the same concerns.
Thanks Stave.

Im being civil.
I'm asking you straight out. Were you or were you not behind those two handles that came in to say that fpc, ef, eta, and ahr were scammers?

If you can honestly say you were not. I will drop it.

Raven those comments are exactly what we want to avoid. I would encourage you to try to have a constructive conversation. We are not going to go down the path of finger pointing. Please try hard to have a healthy discussion. WE will do the same. I will honestly adress any concerns you have raven if you will try to just let this discussion be civil.

Thanks Stave.

for it to be constructive you need to have worries about how it started... you cannot expect a constructive outcome without accepting responsibility for reason you started this thread.

Ron. It is always good to have discussions that are positive. You are not being forced to read it Ron. Please allow others to discuss things. If not you simply can not read it and go on to another topic. Thanks Ron

Raven i had nothing to do with what ur talkin about. I wasnt even aware there was a discussion on another topic. When did it occur. id like to see it as well. Thank you for being open minded as thats what this thread is designed to accomplish.

Ron. It is always good to have discussions that are positive. You are not being forced to read it Ron. Please allow others to discuss things. If not you simply can not read it and go on to another topic. Thanks Ron

Yeah ur right about positive discussions.
But this is already discussed on some forums.
And even EF.

And dont understand me wrong but i use this forum everyday so its part of my live. (uhum yes addicted).
And yes then you read every tread that is made ;)

So last reply from me about this ;)

Peace :cool:

HELLRAIZER this thread was started exactly for the purpose i stated. We want to find a way to discuss important issues. This issue is important and we feel clubcalypto.com radio as well as other players deserve to see constructive discussion on a myriad of topics. I will attempt to listen to yopu and really try to adress concerns. I only ask that we doit in a fair way that allows both sides to voice concerns and adress them !!

Why am I being dragged into this ? Srry John but now you are starting it INTO a flame thread !

You misunderstand.

If you two can discuss and talk calmly that's fine and I'm all for it.

I simply don't want any repeats of the past.

HELLRAIZER this thread was started exactly for the purpose i stated. We want to find a way to discuss important issues. This issue is important and we feel clubcalypto.com radio as well as other players deserve to see constructive discussion on a myriad of topics. I will attempt to listen to yopu and really try to adress concerns. I only ask that we doit in a fair way that allows both sides to voice concerns and adress them !!

Im sorry, but if im reading hellrazer correctly, his point is similar to the one i made earlier, and i have to say, it is a important issue that needs to be discussed, otherwise this thread is pointless.

You misunderstand.

If you two can discuss and talk calmly that's fine and I'm all for it.

I simply don't want any repeats of the past.

Maybe you see that am not discussion anything with calypto.i just point him to a few things which can improve his relationship with this community.

I still dont like being targeted now by a mod for something which was never my fault in the first place. If JC agees with the fact it is okay to slander pplingame on radio or forums and we cant defend ourself hen please do say so.

Stave : Agreed. it's an issue that all radio stations should consider. No Station is beyond reproach. All radio stations owe the community the same openness and honesty. How can any one simply take the word of any station..they Cant.. Like i said i would consider it if other stations would do same..As a matter of fact we can all report to the same place so all can easily find the info. I think thats fair for all here.

Stave : Agreed. it's an issue that all radio stations should consider. No Station is beyond reproach. All radio stations owe the community the same openness and honesty. How can any one simply take the word of any station..they Cant.. Like i said i would consider it if other stations would do same..As a matter of fact we can all report to the same place so all can easily find the info. I think thats fair for all here.

Eh? Excuse me? Thats not what i said

I was refering to this:

Please take this constructively, but lets be honest, you got yourself in this mess by acting in a bad way, to quote another person, like a spoilt 13 year old with a attitude probelm. but theres no sence in getting back into that is there?

So this mess is partly your own fault, and i fail to see why other stations need to be dragged into it at this point.

If your true intention is to clear things up, lets do this properly.

And this:

for it to be constructive you need to have worries about how it started... you cannot expect a constructive outcome without accepting responsibility for reason you started this thread.

If it was intentional, please dont twist my words into something i didnt say.

If it was accidental, im sure you will respond accordingly....

Mastermesh its not a lottery unless u pay for a ticket..No one pays for give aways as it is FREE. As for donations i can respect your opinion although Clubcalypto.com radio is quite comfortable taking donations as we feel it gets the community invloved. I do see your point but i disagree withn the premise.
Thanks though as i do value what you have to say.

While I have no problem with keeping documents of event prizes. (since I don't usually ask for donations with the exception of the fundraising that was done on my behalf for my one year event that I had earlier this summer )

The fact remains.... this thread is not about ALL radio stations.. it's about YOUR radio station. Your radio station that has been accused by MANY people of scamming donations.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/194922-radio-vehicle-paint-donation-scam.html

You are just trying to hide behind the reputation that was built by other radio stations.

It's up to YOU, not us to clear your name.

I do believe now the answer to your forum question "why perpetuate rumors?" is that you are looking for publicity for your station.

Stave : Point Taken. I am glad we are able to have this discussion i believe it will benefit many people that play the game. AOur Goal is to help players and any effort to make folks feel more comfortable is a good idea.

I still dont like being targeted now by a mod for something which was never my fault in the first place. If JC agees with the fact it is okay to slander pplingame on radio or forums and we cant defend ourself hen please do say so.

All I asked was you two not fight, as you have in the past. How you got that I was flaming you is beyond me. :confused:

Fine, we'll agree you're trying to be civil w/ Calypto. Cool. I'm happy. :)

Stave : Point Taken. I am glad we are able to have this discussion i believe it will benefit many people that play the game. AOur Goal is to help players and any effort to make folks feel more comfortable is a good idea.

You are avoiding the questions thats been asked.

Raven i respectfully disagree. But do think you are entitled to your opinion. I was trying to avoid posting links to a rumorv spreading link but idf you feel that was neccessary i disagree. I think JC was not interested in flaming in this discussion. Im not so sure that was posted in the spirit we are trying to accomplish here.All that accomplishes is negative in nature. Raven if you want to start that up again thats agood way to doit and i8 think you are intelligent to understand that. I dont think anyone will think that was neccesary. As u do that im not going put up the link that faye wanted down.
I am still willing to discuss wht those types of threads are unfair to all.Even faye doesnt like that type of thread. Jc do you think posting that thread is constructive to this discussion.

All I asked was you two not fight, as you have in the past. How you got that I was flaming you is beyond me. :confused:

Fine, we'll agree you're trying to be civil w/ Calypto. Cool. I'm happy. :)

Check your Pm as this is nothing to dicuss on the forum

You assume stuff which didnt take place

Also this is off-topic what the discussion is here

No, I did not do that to flame. Just to link back to what I was referring to.

If you felt I was flaming, then I do apologise.

I just don't like seeing that you are trying to use other radio stations as a scapegoat to get out of answering questions that you yourself brought on by starting this thread.

The thread I linked to is the thread that this thread is referring to, so I did not see that as doing anything wrong.

Raven i respectfully disagree. But do think you are entitled to your opinion. I was trying to avoid posting links to a rumorv spreading link but idf you feel that was neccessary i disagree. I think JC was not interested in flaming in this discussion. Im not so sure that was posted in the spirit we are trying to accomplish here.All that accomplishes is negative in nature. Raven if you want to start that up again thats agood way to doit and i8 think you are intelligent to understand that. I dont think anyone will think that was neccesary. As u do that im not going put up the link that faye wanted down.
I am still willing to discuss wht those types of threads are unfair to all.Even faye doesnt like that type of thread. Jc do you think posting that thread is constructive to this discussion.

Dude, im all for starting out fresh, but if your not going to even answer the questions being asked here, and taking responsiblity for you own actions, how can you expect anything good to come of this thread?

the longer you avoid this, the more it appears to be what raven sugguested earlier, a publicity stunt.

Im not going to bother with this thread any longer unless you begin discussing things properly,

Best Regards,

Stave

Status
Back