Why perpetuate rumors ??

Status
I cant believe I just read this whole thread ...someone please shoot me

:sniper: :banghead:

PS-Why dont you head over to Chat room would be a lot easier :tongue2:

Ditto :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Ok Calypto I have to ask a question regarding this important topic/quote posted below.

This is a discussion on spreading false rumors and i feel its an important issue.
Also i want to answer as many legitimate( key word legitrimate) questions as folks Have...

My two cents: People do one of two things when a rumor is brought up about them (their corporation, radio station, etc). They either forget about it; let it blow over and hope everyone forgets about it. OR they provide PROOF on how the rumor is false, misled, misheard, misrepresented, etc, etc, etc, etc.

So if this whole thread is about why rumors are being spread about radio stations (mainly yours) then why not come clean? People would like proof that you are holding true to your word and that you are out there making a good name for yourself and having fun by helping noobs.

Why is it that you have been also accused of name calling, bashing other radio stations, other harmless by-standers?

In all honesty, I'm trying to understand the whole point of this thread.... You don't want people to keep spreading rumors..... so you bring up all these rumors again in another thread? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

didn`t reed all the pages but...I don`t know what to say.. but I`m feeling Calypto is looking for some fame or something or for his radio.... Calypto if you`re honest, good, fair,helpful etc.... don`t have to come of EF to get famous and advertise for your radio how much you help noobs ...if you had a good radio, people talk nice about you and your radio show... this is like reputation of Ferrari, Lambo, Bugatti, etc.. for this cars don`t need commercials, adverts, because everyone knows they are the best.... but many rumors says you and your radio are the opposite. nothing personal but is what I heard and rumors are saying...

have a good day, gl

Last edited:

Oh Calypto you poor helpless creature... You misunderstood soul... We are all sorry that we have been so unkind to such a pure and innocent person as yourself....

I haven't attacked you, only shown through proven ( stating only fact ) truth and example how each and every action you take only proves your inability to grow, learn and benefit from your experience.

Even now you spit vomit and manipulate new players into believing that I attack you, you poor poor helpless person.

You post about rumors, yet your the one with the forked tongue. I stated both sides, in my previous post about both your kind and ill deeds.

This picture is proof of your rumors, and antagonistic attitude, and the sad materials of your character.

If telling the truth about how you have publicly attempted to defame me for stating facts is an attack, well then I guess I will confess that truth is my biggest weapon, what lies do you have to shield yourself with now?

Last edited:
Did you stick around to see who won the car :D

Took me an hour to read the whole thread. Just wanted to say that. Sorry for spam :ahh:

But i think, i dont need a radio station when i want to donate something :scratch2:

Did you stick around to see who won the car :D

Yeah I am still healing at turret, waiting to see how him claiming I am trashing him... is helping any of the new players at swamp camp.

btw.. Calypto.. calling Raven Jade... OMG ugly over your radio stream doesn't help new players...

nice way to use your radio station to talk ugly.. about other players without having to worry about being banned for the words out of your mouth.

Well after a zillion more pages on this crap, it seems the fact remains....

Calypto still doesn't get the very simple fact that reputation is earned in EU, not bestowed.

Crapping on people with good reputations that have years of proving time and again they are stand up does nothing for your cause...

i'm just sayin....

Wow and calling stave an asshole over your radio station... I think it is incorrect that you say things about people... on the radio.. and saying that raven jade will burn the eyes out of your head...

Your attitude is ugly calypto.. final.

Wow and calling stave an asshole over your radio station... I think it is incorrect that you say things about people... on the radio.. and saying that raven jade will burn the eyes out of your head...

Did that just happen now?

Now you are talking about me... you are calling me... nasty you are nasty... and you are talking about stirring the pot... yes...

stirring the pot helps the community and the newbies... Calypto.. you have nothing to stand for as you state you do.

Did that just happen now?

He is slinging shit all over his station... that poor poor creature... isn't this just more proof of him... being all innocent as he says.

Guess that about says it all Dot...Mods, time to lock it up...just a shitbag looking for more airtime.

:)
i don t know about any rumors about you guys
:rolleyes:
i don t even knew about you guys
:ahh:
but if you are looking for some pubblicity
:D
than rumors are normally more than welcome
;)
like they say: not important people talk bad about, the importat is actually the people talk about

:wtg:

cheers

Guess that about says it all Dot...Mods, time to lock it up...just a shitbag looking for more airtime.

Saddly he admits on his own channel.. he did this all to stir the pot... it absolutely... contradicts in every manner his... claims he did it to find out.. all the rumors about his poor innocent efforts.

You can't stir the shit and be innocent... calypto! It helps no one!

He is slinging shit all over his station... that poor poor creature... isn't this just more proof of him... being all innocent as he says.

What can we expect, i was willing to give him a second chance earlier, but hes now just proven once and for all, he has no intent of changing and starting on a clean state.

I know i said im not gonna bother with this any longer, but it had to be said.

I think I will make this my last post. @ the opening poster there is an old saying I am sure everyone has heard. Actions speak louder than words. Not much to gain from further debate if you want people to believe in you, show them a reason they should.

kosmos

What you do is ringing so loudly that I can't hear what you're saying...nice quote too ;)

Can't believe I spent an hour reading this garbage.

If you want to help newbies, then do it. Who cares what other people think about you if you know it is not true. The only reason I can see for you to take the action you did is that there is some truth to what has been said and you're trying to cover your tracks.

Also, why do you have to put clubcalpytoradio.com when you refer to the radio station and why the hell do you keep saying 'We' when people are asking about you? It's driving me nuts.

With the way the thread is being dragged out + all the site links, it seems like nothing more than a publicity stunt.

My advice, move on. If you are here to help then let other people run their mouths and you be the bigger person. If you are truely out to help newbiies then you wouldn't be out seeking public recognition for it, which makes all this seem less genuine and more like garbage.

Good luck. Maybe you will learn something from this ordeal, judging by your posts you won't get it.

lol I'm not the prettiest girl in the world.... but thank you for the giggle. I guess he couldn't handle a civilised conversation on a thread that he was asking for discussion.

I'm not listening in as I'm on a panel right now on Omega's talk show.
It's all good. He's just needing to feel good about himself because I asked questions I guess :)

Now you are talking about me... you are calling me... nasty you are nasty... and you are talking about stirring the pot... yes...

stirring the pot helps the community and the newbies... Calypto.. you have nothing to stand for as you state you do.

I would suggest to yourself and any others who have their character slandered "on air" by this guy to forward a support case to MA/FPC. I know people who have already complained about this guys use of website and radio to spread unsavoury rumours and propaganda against people.

I'm sure they are aware of the problems arising, and if enough people complain he will be monitored i am sure. Perhaps someone should record his bile and email it to support. ;)

Last edited:
yes calypto prove to all your friends.. how nice of a guy you are by talking shit about another player...

Such honor.

btw.. Calypto.. calling Raven Jade... OMG ugly over your radio stream doesn't help new players....

'Hugs Ravenjade' this guy is a faghead you are different but are so not ugly !

Wow and calling stave an asshole over your radio station...

Now you are talking about me... you are calling me... nasty you are nasty... .

Seems to me this guy got exactly what he wants yous all tuning in getting his 5mins of fame:eek:

Anyway let me know who wins the car this should be interesting .

Hell yeh Chuck keep it up bro.

Just like the last thread every noob that supports clubcalypto will get negative rep.

We are all (well some of us are adults) we will make our own choices! So keep living your life in the forums or get in game and see whats happening.

So I am expecting some more neg rep but I dont care I play the game not the forums.

Hell yeh Chuck keep it up bro.

Just like the last thread every noob that supports clubcalypto will get negative rep.

We are all (well some of us are adults) we will make our own choices! So keep living your life in the forums or get in game and see whats happening.

So I am expecting some more neg rep but I dont care I play the game not the forums.

I have no reason to neg rep you, and if you or anyone should choose to do whatever that is fine. But I do not believe it is fine for someone like Calypto to start threads with intent to "Stir the Pot", to talk badly about other players, manipulate for say people are "Attacking" him for stating that his actions are both distasteful and in direct contradiction of his previous claims of innocence and unprovoked abused by others.

He claims not to be mad and talk trash about others... yet... I hear many ugly things he says about people.

SMILES i just say the truth and thts all i do..And we help folks and i have been fair. If you wanna use this forum to trash its cool.. I will keep helping folks and we will do what we feel is right !!!!!

SMILES i just say the truth and thts all i do..And we help folks and i have been fair. If you wanna use this forum to trash its cool.. I will keep helping folks and we will do what we feel is right !!!!!

So abusing people on your "radio show" and acting like an ass on the forums is "what you feel is right?? What a fuckin hero you are. :rolleyes:

Jog On then........

I'm not even going to claim to have read this whole forum. I personally wouldn't go around calling people ugly, but people are known to do strange things when attacked. I have yet to see a single sponsor saying that their item was not given away or delivered or w/e. I've also listened to this cat for about a week and have never heard him soliciting donations. What I have read is people just hating on this guy. I read the posts about supposed scamming and seeing as how they were posted by a new account I can't put much faith in them. If someone were trashin my name I'd be pissed too. Lets all just have a big circle hug and hope for a HOF!!!:yay: http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/conspiracy-destroy-club-calypto

Status
Back