WoF 2010: Team Russia

The first match for Russia is going to take place at 18.00 MA time on February, 13th. We'll be glad to get your support, guys :yay:

Light Arkad Yagami

hope i'm in time ^_^

This was our first run in WoF ever, it definitely showed at some point but still we did pretty well, I think :silly2:

Overall it was a really fun experience and although I've spent most of the hunting time somewhere neither mobs, nor people knew the road to, I still managed to get a mob KSed from me at least twice by members of my own national team :laugh: No offenses though, I know you didn't mean it and just tried really hard. I personally was really impressed with everyone tonight. We'll do even better in 2 weeks from here, hopefully.

This was our first run in WoF ever, it definitely showed at some point but still we did pretty well, I think :silly2:

Overall it was a really fun experience and although I've spent most of the hunting time somewhere neither mobs, nor people knew the road to, I still managed to get a mob KSed from me at least twice by members of my own national team :laugh: No offenses though, I know you didn't mean it and just tried really hard. I personally was really impressed with everyone tonight. We'll do even better in 2 weeks from here, hopefully.

I was bitten with a mad Argo and didn't see anything in front of me rather than death)):rolleyes:

WOF party RUSSIA took the first place in it's starttime group, weeeee))):yay:

Gratz team Russia. You had an excellent round yesterday, made even more excellent as it was your first WoF round ever. Keep it up guys and gals.

Gratz team Russia. You had an excellent round yesterday, made even more excellent as it was your first WoF round ever. Keep it up guys and gals.

Thank you. We'll try not frustrate in upcoming rounds :wtg:

Russia Score Card stage 1

score_card_-_russia.jpg

Thank you :) Really nice graphics, btw.

yeah, it looks really cool, but for me 180+88 equals 268 ;)

everyone who wishes to support WoF Team Russia is more than welcome to join us this Saturday evening!

The second match for Russia is going to take place at 18.00 MA time on February, 27th

mobilization point - New Oxford @ Saturday 17:00 MA time

Hello Team Russia.

Firstly, good luck for Stage 2: Heavy Metal. There's never been an all-bot Stage this early in the Tournament before, so for the first time all the teams get to show off their Bot-Slaying abilities.

Secondly:

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Sorry for being so late with this information; a week of no internet hasn't helped. All teams will have this notice posted in their team threads, please pass on the information to all your members. The Judges will be able to remind you of the locations and details.

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

see you in New Oxford 17:00 MA time, come join the fun with us! :yay:

Can I join support team now?

We are more than happy to see every new gun (or fap... or anything) in our team but it can be bit troublesome to check EF while shooting and running like crazy. If you feel you may be will have the time to help, please consider sending PM here and getting one of us in contact list in-game. It doesn't oblige you to show up but will make things much more easier if you decide to :)

Great match yesterday, everyone :wtg: We were just 1 little trooper short of the sweep and bot spawns were acting weird but still we managed to outscore not only ourselves in Round 1 but also other teams in our time slot and even got our little revenge for hockey :laugh: Too bad Canadians owned us so bad that to compensate properly we'll have to win every single match against them here and then beat them in Sochi too :rolleyes: We are working on that! -)

Thanks to everyone who helped, sorry for everyone who lost lots of ped (pretty much everyone again :silly2: ) see you all in next round -)

Very sad I know about Russian participation too late. I'm professional bot hunter and my speed is about 200 drones per hour agressive hunting. Will russian support team partisipate today also or only on next WOF weekend?

Also I know that many people from my soc and also all NBK group of societies have participated in WOF for team USA and USA support regardless of nationality because it is political decision inside NBK. It is very difficult to outscore such a great power. NBK group have many hundreds members and also very organised structure and clever commanders.

Last edited:
Very sad I know about Russian participation too late. I'm professional bot hunter and my speed is about 200 drones per hour agressive hunting. Will russian support team partisipate today also or only on next WOF weekend?

Also I know that many people from my soc and also all NBK group of societies have participated in WOF for team USA and USA support regardless of nationality because it is political decision inside NBK. It is very difficult to outscore such a great power. NBK group have many hundreds members and also very organised structure and clever commanders.

Well, unfortunately we are allowed only 1 run per round, so next match is 2 weeks from now. We'll make sure to post exact date and time in this thread.

USA team is very strong in general and any team would love to have society as NBK in their support. But we have to do our best with what we have. We don't oblige anyone to participate in WoF on political level but we do have relatively organised team made of different societies. One of them will gladly accept you for the next round -)

***moblist update*** permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, there has been some positive discussion with Land Owners, and as a result, the 8 and 7 point mobs are due to be changed. On recieving confirmation I will tell all teams in their threads, by wednesday (two days time) AT THE LATEST.

I am terribly sorry to anyone frustrated by the confusion, try running a major international event on 53kb/s

Thanks to all for your patience. All sorted soon.

Hurrikane

Stage 3: The Grind

Main:

Neconu: (Alpha and Above): 10 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Dominant and Above): 9 points

Formicacida: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Allophyl: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Neconu: (Dominant and Below): 6 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Guardian and Below): 5 points

Support:

Phasm: (Any Maturity):4 points

Armax: (Guardian and Above): 3 points

TskTsk: (Any Maturity): 2 points

Armax: (Provider and Below): 1 point

Bonus:

Igni/Pupugi/Diripi (Any Maturity): 25 points

(Yes, the Bug Swarm’s back:)); location to be announced)

Special thanks to the following LandOwners:

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary - OLA 21 - Formicacida
Marker @ 39055,47672

Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzinni - OLA 26 - Allophyl
Marker @ 27593,40317

Michael Ketch Arcanum - OLA 19 - Neconu
Marker @ 35276,26752

Donations from the LandOwners will be used by the WoF Organizers to get the SCAR Awards. Please show your appreciation for these generous LandOwners by visiting these fine Lands during your WoF Hunt :thumbup:

Scorecard - Round 2

score_card_-_russia_-_round_2.jpg

Thank you :silly2: The card is looking pretty and copy/paste worked fine this time.

fifth place ^^

there is definetly hope :)

everyone who wishes to support WoF Team Russia is more than welcome to join us this Saturday evening! we need YOU!

we start 18:00 MA time
mobilization point - New Oxford @ Saturday 17:30 MA time

Back