WoF 2010: Team Scotland

name: Luseferous Aressole Xessife
captan: Radio since thats already sorted
additional information: Im Radio's real life worker. ive been told to shoot things for the country so thats what i'll do.

sorry for the lateness :yay:

Yeah man, fear the thought police - we tell you how to spend your spare time!

Happy boiling ;)

Not long to go lets see how we do ;)

Where is it that the support team will be meeting? Never been on WoF before, so I'm new to most of this. :p

I cant find Goki's anywhere, One of the spawns got replaced with Proterons at troy and there was seemingly a spawn East of Troy and i was out there til 6am and couldnt find them :(

If anyone is only I'm Standing in Twin Peaks right now, if you meet me there i'll add u to my Friends List.

Cancel Last post i found Goki's and Formicada mix spawn Big Goki's. Spawns not bad.

790 695 Bottom left of the desert but i dnt think the spawn will support alot of ppl. North West of Fort Troy.

Team Scotland Support

Here are some pics from support team globals :wtg:

Hawk :yay:

sorry I couldnt make it guys, fucking work, looking forward to a SEG slaughter fest next time!

Scotland Score Card stage 1

score_card_-_scotland.jpg

OK guys,

Time to choose a time slot for next weekend the 27th or 28th.

Any preferences this week?

I would prefer a Sunday hunt ..... gotta take time off work to compete any other time... losing peds ingame & in R/L really sucks.... but may not make an appearance on Sat. between 5pm & 10pm, unless 'she who must be obeyed' is in a really good mood!!!

Last edited:
I could manage either day (evenings) but if I had a choice it would be sun evening.:)

Hawk:wtg:

I will let the others pick and see if i can make it.
Got a few mates birthdays round about that time so may not be possible for me to hunt.

I will let the others pick and see if i can make it.
Got a few mates birthdays round about that time so may not be possible for me to hunt.

You mean we're aloud friends outside of EU? Damn why didnt someone tel me before :eek:

Think am good for both days. Gotta check incase i got a Car booked for Repairs :laugh:

I'm moving that weekend, but with a bit of luck will be finished in time for a Sunday evening slot.

Swinging towards Sunday evening - any objectors?

Fine with me:lolup:

I'll be 100% Not Working on EVERY SUNDAY! & for the Evening, I like my long lie's ;)

So the later the better ;)

If am main team again, i am getting a loan of Lich(L) For Segs.

Last edited:
im cool with sun also looking forward to it a little :)

unless 'she who must be obeyed' is in a really good mood!!!

lol good to see ur well trained!

I don't think I am going to be able to make it this weekend. Got 2 b/day parties, one Sat and one Sun, though depends on how late the Sunday slot is coz I will still have to be home with the kids in enough time to get em sorted for school on the Monday so if it is late I might be able to help a bit or fap or something.

Just wanted to show how The Big Dogz Role

:laugh: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just wanted to show how The Big Dogz Role

:laugh: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Feel the power of the quest system :eyecrazy:

So guys, we are confirmed @ 1400 on Sunday :lolup:

The guy with the pee-shooter will do his best to be there :D

Other pea shooter reporting for duty :laugh:

See you guys Sun

Nice pic Radio:rolleyes:

Hawk:wtg:

Hello Team Scotland.

Firstly, good luck for Stage 2: Heavy Metal. There's never been an all-bot Stage this early in the Tournament before, so for the first time all the teams get to show off their Bot-Slaying abilities.

Secondly:

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Sorry for being so late with this information; a week of no internet hasn't helped. All teams will have this notice posted in their team threads, please pass on the information to all your members. The Judges will be able to remind you of the locations and details.

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

am awake :) kinda

Am on WoF TS, but currently play X360 :)

Last edited:
Hi,
You guys are playing this afternoon right?
Can someone pm me your ts password, ill come along and help out..

Back