wt please insert disk #2?

dargonstar

Prowler
Society
NBK Elite
Dargon Dargonstarjammer Cosmosic
I just finished downloading the new update, it starts to install then it sudenly blurts out this please inster disk#2, what the fudge?! this is a digotal download. whats going on?!

It goes in drive B:

:scratch2:

That's very odd, do they code Entropia using an Amiga?

Sorry, cant help. :(

*sigh* there doesn't happen to be a torrent from current core install from eu website to this new vu? or to atleast the previous vu?

*insert disk 2* like Mega said. sounds like amiga 500 :laugh:

It appears that you need to dl the individual "disks"... I found them at download.entropiauniverse.com/install

DL'ing them at the moment

4GB are roughly 5825 of those 3.5 inch 720KB discs...

Whow...

atari is back ! :rofl:

soon we get meesages about tape and counters (anyone remeber that ?)

lmao

4GB are roughly 5825 of those 3.5 inch 720KB discs...
Whow...

lmao, really... thx for posting.

made me think of the terrible old days of prince of persia2 (4 1.44FDD's !!!), ofc the 4th would break down...

Yup had a tape drive on my bright and shiny Coco 2 when they first came out. It used the standard radioshack cassette player if I remember correctly.

made me think of the terrible old days of prince of persia2 (4 1.44FDD's !!!), ofc the 4th would break down...

Years ago I had to install Borland C++. It was 22 disk!

And yes, even farther back I had a tape drive for my VIC20 and 64C.

Yup had a tape drive on my bright and shiny Coco 2 when they first came out. It used the standard radioshack cassette player if I remember correctly.

I started with a 4k COCO, upgraded it to 16k, added extended color basic, upgraded to 64k (perfected my soldering skills first!), added floppies, then got a Colorburner and patched the ROM to use both sides as drives 0-3. :)

I'm pretty sure it's in a storage tub, waiting for this IBM craze to blow over and OS/9 returns to reign supreme! LOL

i dont want to sound rude but. none of that has anything to do with the wierd problem i had. now i'm stuck half way threw the patch fix thing from the fix patches thread.

i dont want to sound rude but. none of that has anything to do with the wierd problem i had. now i'm stuck half way threw the patch fix thing from the fix patches thread.

sorry

but this error is soo epicly funny :laugh:

next to failbook and failblog we need failVU, it would be something funny to read while waiting to download the files again :duh:

I take this patch as confirmation that we are in fact actually still playing Scorched Earth... or, what was that old Atari game where you just shoot anything that moves, rapid pace, nonstop, forever?

Of course you're right. Sorry for the derail. Uninstall and reinstall?

going to have to as the little patch fix thread didn't seem to help, but i'm going to try the wget thing. id really prefer a torrent to download the client thou.

the wget is downloading anywhere from 20kbs to 200kbs and having an unstable download speed is really annoying and slow.

Necro alert

Ok, so today I am having this same problem. Is there something I need to download, if so where can I get it? Or do we just wait for this solar flare to settle down?

... Al's got it running off a CD of vu 11.6 from February but I'm not keen on that hour and a half of updates :silly2:

I just finished downloading the new update, it starts to install then it sudenly blurts out this please inster disk#2, what the fudge?! this is a digotal download. whats going on?!

You are an American Spion

atari is back ! :rofl:

soon we get meesages about tape and counters (anyone remeber that ?)

I think I do :)

My commadore 64 used to have a tape drive, looked kind of like a audio caste tape is I remember correctly :)

lmao, really... thx for posting.

I had to reinstall windows 95 from floppy...something like 26 disk or so... you can imagine how many problem i had... after some hours fighting i chose to download it to burn cd , with 56k dial up :D
haaa the old time...

I had to reinstall windows 95 from floppy...something like 26 disk or so... you can imagine how many problem i had... after some hours fighting i chose to download it to burn cd , with 56k dial up :D
haaa the old time...
:eyecrazy: ouwch! Did it download without errors? :laugh:

Ok, so today the updates only took 54 minutes but I still ask myself why I tried :scratch2: time to burn a new CD.

:eyecrazy: gah necromancy at work. well at least its for a similar cause...
not that a couple people didn't seem to realize this >.>

Back