Achievement: Bronze Argo Mission Completed!

Jessica rabbit

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Jessica Jess Fillion
While everyone was Hunting longtooths i decided to go after my first Bronze mission. Took approx 2 weeks and was very exhausting, lost some ped at the end but was totally exhilarating finishing it!!!!!:yay::yay:

I dont think ill be hunting the big argos for awhile but its time for me to go back to youngs lol

I hope A silver 20k iron mission comes soon :D

Here are some Screen Shots

I took Agility and Inflict Range Damage

End

Points Before

Points after

I went from 4639-4892
Not exactly sure but i think thats approx a 30 ped chip

Thanks and good luck to everyone!:yay:

Wow that is a lot of work, gz.

Gratz on a nice grind

Grats Jess, this is a fantastic achievement and I think you're probably the first to do it.

Go SV!

Grats Jess, this is a fantastic achievement and I think you're probably the first to do it.

Go SV!

Well you certainly beat me by a long way.

Congratulations, and thanks for informing everyone of what the reward was!

:wtg:

nice skills they give so argo added to the list :)

gratz !!!

Gratz! Looks like 20 PED TT, not 30 PED TT.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations!
Yes, I do too think your are the first to finish this one. I've not seen anyone else report. According to http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx its approx 20 ped TT increase of IRD.

+rep for finishing first (according to my knowledge)

Did you ever post or taken screenshots of 10K argo mission (not the bronze one)? What skill did you choose and how much TT gain was that?

Last edited:
big gratz for the achievement :)

personally, i'd have chosen athletics or melee combat, but probably these will be a lower TT reward.

big gratz for the achievement :)

personally, i'd have chosen athletics or melee combat, but probably these will be a lower TT reward.

Agree with Jdegre, the achievement is massive, the skill selection might not be the wisest even if you are desperate for more damage. HP gains by athletics is for sure my pick when I get there (if ever)

Where did you hunt all these non-young Argos?

/Slupor

Very nice Gratz:yay:

Gratz! Looks like 20 PED TT, not 30 PED TT.
Posted via Mobile Device

I checked the numbers for Jess using Entropiatools when she did it and got 30 PED.

But I must have read it wrong because I just did it again and it's clearly close to 20 PED - well, it was very late and I should have been in bed :D

Well done, and thanks for sharing the reward info!

Thanks everyone and sorry about the chip count, I was not sure. 20 ped chip seems a bit low for all those Big argos i hunted but it was fun,

For those who want to know, I hunted them at Tukar for the whole mission, they are all around there N,E,S,W east of Tukar 1 lvl 2 chip jump is where i found the best concentration most days.

Thanks and good luck everyone:)

Grats on the rare feat. I have not seen anyone else post they have done it. 10K is a huge number of argos. :yay:

Your my current hero Jess .. gratz on your grinding achievement.

Bones

Thanks everyone and sorry about the chip count, I was not sure. 20 ped chip seems a bit low for all those Big argos i hunted but it was fun,

For those who want to know, I hunted them at Tukar for the whole mission, they are all around there N,E,S,W east of Tukar 1 lvl 2 chip jump is where i found the best concentration most days.

Thanks and good luck everyone:)

Did you ever post or taken screenshots of 10K argo mission (not the bronze one)? What skill did you choose and how much TT gain was that?

GG! im half way through 5k so i got miles to go :D

athletics will be my choise for sure.

Gl

Gratz, that's some achievement. :cool:

This is Jessica's thread not mine davion. ;)

Example of the 10k Iron Argo:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...87198-iron-man-10-000-argonaut-completed.html

I received approx 60 Ped TT of Combat Reflexes.

Worth bearing in mind that Jessica has killed 26,600 of em since missions began - a huge amount! :)

Thanks Mega. I already saw that. There are 4 people posted the 10K kill reward. All choose Combat Reflexes. I'm looking for people who picked another skill. Dunno what Jessica choose, so hence the question :)
Who choose perception?

I picked Combat reflexes and recieved about the same as mega for the first iron Mission but did not post it cause.....forgot to take ss, lol and it was a long time ago.

Last edited:
Back