How to get in contact with the community rep. from MA?

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Im a little lost here.
I had an open suport case at MindArk, the friendly supporter said he couldn't help me and that I should mail directly to Hanne with my question/request.

He then gave me her MindArk mail and that was fine.

I mailed Hanne at her office mail 07-20-2010.

After 5 weeks of waiting, nothing has happened - not even a confirmation she has got the mail.
In the start of this week I PM'ed her on Facebook as I have her on my friendslist there - and her only response were
12:26pm: Hanne

I cant remember recieving anything?

I then asked "isent your mail XXXXX?". Since then she hasent replied to PM's, chat requests.. or anything...

Is this the behavior of a community rep.?... I would like to follow the instructions by MindArk (The support guy).. but their community manager is making it hard for me.... Any advice on how to go on?

Edit: I realize she isent at work on a sunday and that she can not solve my case now.. I would just like to know she has actually got the mail...

Is this the behavior of a community rep.?... I would like to follow the instructions by MindArk (The support guy).. but their community manager is making it hard for me.... Any advice on how to go on?

You know they're all on holiday. You might be able to catch one of them for a day or two in September. October however they will have their autumn holiday and then at the end of the month they will have All Saints Days so don't expect any work to get done then.

There may be a week in November that you can find someone who will answer you but they might be preparing for the Christmas holiday and then New Years...

So maybe try again around the third week of January?

You know they're all on holiday. You might be able to catch one of them for a day or two in September. October however they will have their autumn holiday and then at the end of the month they will have All Saints Days so don't expect any work to get done then.

There may be a week in November that you can find someone who will answer you but they might be preparing for the Christmas holiday and then New Years...

LOL... yeah.. something like that... "MA going back to the good old days" ... can we please have VU 4.3 loots as well then?... :)

Im a little lost here.
I had an open suport case at MindArk, the friendly supporter said he couldn't help me and that I should mail directly to Hanne with my question/request.

After 5 weeks of waiting, nothing has happened - not even a confirmation she has got the mail.
In the start of this week I PM'ed her on Facebook as I have her on my friendslist there - and her only response were .

I then asked "isent your mail XXXXX?". Since then she hasent replied to PM's, chat requests.. or anything...

Edit: I realize she isent at work on a sunday and that she can not solve my case now.. I would just like to know she has actually got the mail...

Thats typical. I ask something to a Mindark employe on my facebook, he find the idea cool and said that I need to post this idea directelly to Hanne via her email.

I did it, I wait since ages even a little "NO" or "I will see that later" or "U are not enough important" or whatever.

This situation sux big time.

Thats typical. I ask something to a Mindark employe on my facebook, he find the idea cool and said that I need to post this idea directelly to Hanne via her email.

I did it, I wait since ages even a little "NO" or "I will see that later" or "U are not enough important" or whatever.

This situation sux big time.

... Thats... bad.... I thought my case was a "special case". But from what you are saying she just dosent answer her mail...
So, either its not set up correctly on her computer... or we need to notify her supervisor of her not doing her job....

Euh Mind Ark community rep ??? do we even have one ?

We got FPC and Rock has theres... but it would be nice if MA also got one

Euh Mind Ark community rep ??? do we even have one ?

We got FPC and Rock has theres... but it would be nice if MA also got one

Maybe she's FPC.. I have no idea.. Her mail ends on @mindark.com ... so.. go figure if its two separate companies...

HILARIOUS!! +rep!! :D

Maybe she's FPC.. I have no idea.. Her mail ends on @mindark.com ... so.. go figure if its two separate companies...

Yeah i teased her with that also yes :) They still use the same servers ... for better and worse *wink wink*

Got 2 words for this.. VERY SAD
still got the vehicle handout in mind, wasn't hanne on vacation also?

She just PM'ed me on facebook saying I should send it to another @mindark.com mail (hers as well).. if I wanted to make sure she got it..........

Sooooo... two things comes to mind
Either their mail aliases are setup by a monkey, or.. she's trying to cover her behind..

Hey,

You're not alone to having some trouble, I tought it was my email server who had some problem, I checked and reinstalled it but still some email without any answer. It seems to be not only a problem with my server...

I wait the same thing but I bet on that "U are not enough important", the most serious is that it is not for me.

I do not know what to think :scratch2:

She just PM'ed me on facebook saying I should send it to another @mindark.com mail (hers as well).. if I wanted to make sure she got it..........

Sooooo... two things comes to mind
Either their mail aliases are setup by a monkey, or.. she's trying to cover her behind..

I bet on the monkey!

They should have their emails listed so one can actually email them with community stuff and such, ofcourse emails not having to do with her will be ignored.

If you want the mail to be "read" you have to send it to the second address. The first address is the "work" one. They both open in her outlook. Only the second address marks them pink.

Im a little lost here.

In the start of this week I PM'ed her on Facebook as I have her on my friendslist there - and her only response were .

By Hanne.

12:26pm: Hanne

I cant remember recieving anything?

It is more honest to write so than to write a lot of diplomatic bullshit that still does not give an answer ... and they usually do that.:cool:

tell us more about your MA issue.......

Im a little lost here.

after reading OP post i want to see the "army" of EF.com members that say FPC can't answer the questions adressed to MA , what this "army" got to say now ?

LOL... yeah.. something like that... "MA going back to the good old days" ... can we please have VU 4.3 loots as well then?... :)

that would be interesting to see , but i doubt it ill happen again :rolleyes:

pretty sick -

EU Support can't support, hell they don't even know the "right" addresses to reach the folks who are at least in a position to support even though they have their own agenda and won't really pay much attention to the customers....

For future reference, don't use Facebook chat to get a hold of me for official business, and don't expect an answer the same day if you mail me on Facebook a Saturday.. ;)

Reactions: EMW

Thats the week when i get my answer for support case that I did over year ago where MA asked me to send result using ping-plotter to answer if my isp is having issue with MA connection.

Get in the line dude and don't use social network for community staff for any BUSINESS ISSUE orrrrrrr support case :D

Cheers.

Well, I know I'll in (some) trouble for saying this... but I've contacted Hanne a few times; every single time it took 1-2 days to get an answer. In two cases I need to talk to two other executives at MA/FPC, and again, the replies were given within very reasonable time frame.

I'm only hoping that your case Starfinder was a just a glitch; I understand it's frustrating, but based on my experience I'd give them the benefit of the doubt (one time only though :)).

Good Luck in solving your problem.

Dude she said she didn't get the email so resend it, is it that hard to figure out?

Why does everybody on EF stalk Skam? You are all creepy.

For future reference, don't use Facebook chat to get a hold of me for official business, and don't expect an answer the same day if you mail me on Facebook a Saturday.. ;)

I clap my hands and laugh hysterically when you guys get someone from MA/FPC to poke theirs heads up like that.

Plus rep for anyone that can post a video of a Jack-in-the-box.

I still find it ironic that if you look at "Skam" Stats the average posts per day is still 4.55 despite not being active for months now...

Hanne's stats are at 1.11 posts a day.

So now she is getting paid to communicate he posts have reduced massivly.

Sorry Hanne, sure you are a lovely person, but you rate lower than Marco did as a community manager. - Surely as an ex-player you see why we get so fraustrated... didn't you feel the same way when the boot was on the other foot?

I still find it ironic that if you look at "Skam" Stats the average posts per day is still 4.55 despite not being active for months now...

Hanne's stats are at 1.11 posts a day.

So now she is getting paid to communicate he posts have reduced massivly.

Maybe because the fact that the posts she now makes are on a profesinal level instead of a personal level.

And most output sent out by Hanne is put in Latest Buzz posts on entropia gateway?

We both know that I PM'ed you earlier than Saturday - I think it was Thursday - after an almost 1 month waiting period for a reply on the mail.
I have PM'ed you several times each time you were online on facebook since then - I havent got you on messenger, and its been 14 days since your last login on steam.
I could PM your BF on messenger - but it isent his issue.

I sent you a "facebook mail" on saturday - yes.. Because you dident reply to the "chat messages".
Regarding the "official business" - yes, true, if you REALLY wanna get technical, asking what your company mail is would qualify as "official business" i guess, but if you ask me what my business mail is on a Sunday I wouldent get upset with you and say "ask me during office hours".

Dude she said she didn't get the email so resend it, is it that hard to figure out?

Why does everybody on EF stalk Skam? You are all creepy.
If I just resend it ... and if her mail is different as she claims ... then the "resend copy" wouldn't get to her mail box.. now.. would it?

(That said - I dident get a "mail could not be delivered" type of mail when sending it to her in the first place...)

Back