Gradivore

Status
i'm curious, these guys spawn anyplace left in game?

biggest spawn i've seen is at the scip spawn above the molisk LA at oshiris.. bigger maturitys there aswell

Ahhh... So i wasint really that drunk, flying blue elephants truely exist! Dunno where they are.

biggest spawn i've seen is at the scip spawn above the molisk LA at oshiris.. bigger maturitys there aswell

didn't try there, but i tried la 19, entropedia says its just grad, but i found 2 grads there and about 300 fungoids:mad:

amongst the skips outa oshiri

Last time I was down there, there were also a few (very few) in Tetania's among lots of neconus

Gradivore is a natural spawn on and around Tetania's-by-the-Sea (OLA 19). The mid-level maturity can be found mostly on the East border of the OLA and off of it -you might find groups there with little or no Neconu interference. They also seem to wander up so starting in the North-East corner of the OLA and working your way down should yield the best hunt. There are not great numbers but when you need Gradivore wool, you need Gradivore wool. :)

Last edited:
This sucks! What happened to the big nice spawn of Prowler/Stalkers on LA8?

I've been hunting them a little bit the past month...

Still around?

Any ideas where to find a Gradivore spawn these days? All the information I can find seems to be really old...

Any ideas where to find a Gradivore spawn these days? All the information I can find seems to be really old...

In a taxfree area with some grand formidon; they are few and mostly youngs. straight west of nate valley. But they are very few. the grand formi are not that aggro so they shouldn't bother you.

you could try entropedia:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx?map=23&long=0&lat=0&TypeID=1&ItemID=131

But I don't know how accurate current map is. TBH, I think those snotbags are on the endangered mob list.

Cape Caramone I think has the big gradivore again...

I will try there. Thanks for the info!

Status
Back